My boyfriend grabs my stomach during sex

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sally08

Springfield, MO

#1 Nov 15, 2009
So I have this problem. My current boyfriend does this thing. I don't know if it's an accident or intentional, but he grabs my stomach during sex, typically during foreplay. I'm not at all overweight, but I do have a little pudge in my stomach region that I've been trying to get rid of. He knows I'm self conscious about it, yet he still grabs it, which makes me more self conscious. Does anyone have any idea what compels him to grab my stomach fat in the heat of the moment?
dmann1

Chicago, IL

#2 Nov 15, 2009
I love girls stomachs. A little pudge is sexy, don't worry. [email protected]

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 15, 2009
A girls stomach is one of the sexiest things in the world! Mesmorizing in fact! Maybe that's why he can't resist you?!

“Never Give Up”

Since: Jul 08

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Nov 15, 2009
Sally08 wrote:
So I have this problem. My current boyfriend does this thing. I don't know if it's an accident or intentional, but he grabs my stomach during sex, typically during foreplay. I'm not at all overweight, but I do have a little pudge in my stomach region that I've been trying to get rid of. He knows I'm self conscious about it, yet he still grabs it, which makes me more self conscious. Does anyone have any idea what compels him to grab my stomach fat in the heat of the moment?
Well some replys are a little much but not far from the truth lol The tummy can be very sexy especially if she has her belly pierced. When I eat a girl out I kiss her tummy & hips as a tease all the time lol When you say grab how? I'm just trying to figure out why a guy would have a reason to grab your tummy. I can see holding the hips, holding the obliques but in what act does he grab your tummy love?
Sally08

Springfield, MO

#5 Nov 16, 2009
Well, I like to be handled somewhat aggressively so he's generally pretty physical with me. He'll grab my hair and the other normal places (i.e. butt, boobs). So, I don't know if he gets lost, but in the midst of things he'll just get a pinch of my stomach fat and quickly move onto something else. It's a grab right in the center, not my sides or my hips, but right below and around the belly button. I just don't get it.

“Never Give Up”

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Nov 16, 2009
Sally08 wrote:
Well, I like to be handled somewhat aggressively so he's generally pretty physical with me. He'll grab my hair and the other normal places (i.e. butt, boobs). So, I don't know if he gets lost, but in the midst of things he'll just get a pinch of my stomach fat and quickly move onto something else. It's a grab right in the center, not my sides or my hips, but right below and around the belly button. I just don't get it.
lol sound like my kind of girl lol Well I don't know it could be innocent just him not really thinking at the moment lol I know how you feel & I'm sorry you're insecure I just think tou shouldn't let it bother you. I don't think he has any malice intentionor thinking too much how it affects your confidence. Maybe in the heat of the moment he's looking for something else to hold. I'm know it bothers you but to him he's looking at it as a part of your body he can use for leverage to make it feel good for him. That's really all I can think of. You can try telling him to stop & how it makes you feel. Good Luck hun I know that if it was me & I knew all this about you I'd stop.
Forbidden Light

Rohnert Park, CA

#7 Nov 17, 2009
The funny thing: We do what we would like to be done! While going down on him, grab HIS stomach and see how he likes it...I bet you he does. Futhermore, he's trying to show you that you are accepted 100%. Any reservation you feel about him grabbing your stomach is evidence that you do not accept yourself as much as he does...

www.intelsexualism.blogspot.com

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Nov 17, 2009
You should let him do whatever he wants to you.. and like it.

Regardless, I would say a girls stomach is one of the first things that turn me on.
Sadly, it's an area where MANY woman are self conscience. Take this from the sexxiest guy you could possibly lay your eyes on, I have abs of steel, why would i want to kiss a rock hard stomach when ive been touching mine all day. A little fat never hurt, and doesnt make you fat in the least.

Regarding Forbidden light's comment- I totally agree! Take a grab at your man's stomach. Do everything he does, it might be him trying to tell you his good spots. I do the same thing sometimes. Great advice Forbidden!
Join Free
MrNobody

Delhi, India

#9 Nov 17, 2009
Its, I would say a normal thing. Even I love catching hold of her stomach,during those ecstatic moments. Its cause I find it lovely,btw, even my beloved is also slight pudgy there and I love it.

Since: Jun 08

London, UK

#10 Nov 17, 2009
Sally08 wrote:
Don't be self conscious of your tummy. As you can see from other comments, us blokes love a tummy to wobble and play with.

It's a very sexy thing, so pay no attention to the plastic women you see in magazines with ironing board stomachs. We don't want you to look like them.
Fatima

AOL

#12 Nov 17, 2009
Sally08 wrote:
Have you heard about a dance called Belly Dancing?? In the middle East and many Arab like countries they love belly dancing. As ultra conservative as some of those muslims are, a belly dance celebrates women's sexuality and fertility. A woman without a pudge isnt considered a fertile woman.

Although I hardly have belly fat, because I am still young-darn it, my husband loves to put his hands on my belly when he does it from the back while I am bendover a chair. And often his hands (fingers) travel down south onto my clitoris and that usually lights me up like a firecracker- ;)

“Never Give Up”

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Nov 17, 2009
Fatima wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard about a dance called Belly Dancing?? In the middle East and many Arab like countries they love belly dancing. As ultra conservative as some of those muslims are, a belly dance celebrates women's sexuality and fertility. A woman without a pudge isnt considered a fertile woman.
Although I hardly have belly fat, because I am still young-darn it, my husband loves to put his hands on my belly when he does it from the back while I am bendover a chair. And often his hands (fingers) travel down south onto my clitoris and that usually lights me up like a firecracker- ;)
Exactly ;-)

“<Bronx cheer>”

Since: Jul 07

Gresham, OR

#14 Apr 8, 2010
Sally08 wrote:
It's one of the feminine curves that makes a woman's body so beautiful and irresitable.
wolf

Morrisville, PA

#15 Apr 9, 2010
Sally08 wrote:
Sally,
A womans skin down there is soft and sexy. You should not be so self conscious about it. I'm sure your boyfriend gets turned on by touching your stomach. Let him have at, just relax and enjoy it.
Mr C

Grants Pass, OR

#16 Apr 16, 2010
Women have a tendency to want to be touched. And the more that you touch them , the more you will get in return from your touch. And kneeding their dough, will give you much more pleasure twice over. and will be returned.I personally enjoy what is above the waist line.
Jen

Grants Pass, OR

#17 Apr 16, 2010
My husband does the same thing with my tummy. I would say it almost hypnotizes him sometimes. Just enjoy it.... He does
Sex

Ashburn, VA

#18 Feb 11, 2013
Inflate your belly before hand (stick air pump up your ass and pump)
Shawn

Steubenville, OH

#19 Feb 16, 2013
Obviously someone else, myself, wouldnt be sure as to why he does this, but...... I definitely know why it could be. I do not like a "fat" girl at all, but, I do love just a little bit of something there on a girl in her stomach area, all between her belly button and pubic area. Seriously, I prefer there to be a little bit of something there, not totally flat like I always hear that girls want. I dont want some scrawny skin and bones girl. I think that a slight bit of some belly is soooo damn hot and sexy. I love to kiss and touch all over that area. I could go on and on, because to me that area is totally sexy on a girl. So, point being, dont be just assuming that he does not like your belly area, maybe he thinks like I say...it sounds as if you are a hottie !!!
Tim

Melbourne, Australia

#21 Apr 5, 2013
well I was wondering on why I grab my girlfriends tummy while having sex and foreplay, guess it is a normal thing lol don't worry i got man boobs and my girlfriend is a wild one and grabs them.
Explosion

United States

#22 May 22, 2013
I myself am crazy about a woman's stomach. I am constantly rubbin my wife's belly as hers is quite soft and she is not skinny, kind of in between I guess. Anything I.do.to her I cannot resist her belly. Kind of like a fetish I guess. So yah enjoy it, Im sure he does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies; Do MOST Guys really satisfy U with Oral ? 3 min CelestialRose 9
do girls like watching men masturbate? (Jun '09) 3 min zippey 289
adult breastfeeding NEWCASTLE (Mar '14) 3 min MilkyGirl 11
Gay sex chandigarh.... 3 min pure bottam 3,664
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Imup4it24 966,516
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Cameronboi19 476,110
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min youngslut2000 52,793
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 5 min bend888 213,804
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 18 min Jasn 15,239
More from around the web