Smothering Facesitting - Woman on Man
SmotherGirl

Chesterfield, MO

#677 May 1, 2009
Yes Billy, I make my little brother smell a lot of my farts while I am on his face. I fart on him until I can't fart anymore. I remember a few times I sat on my brother's face, with my panties on, and farted a lot and my poop squited out right on his face, I stayed on his face and made my little brother suffer.
billy

Carmel, IN

#678 May 1, 2009
SmotherGirl wrote:
Yes Billy, I make my little brother smell a lot of my farts while I am on his face. I fart on him until I can't fart anymore. I remember a few times I sat on my brother's face, with my panties on, and farted a lot and my poop squited out right on his face, I stayed on his face and made my little brother suffer.
Nice, does it make him pass out easier? I had an ex gas me a couple times and it made me a little light headed, but she only made me inhale a couple farts. I think if she made me take more it would have made me high.
Dean

Billingham, UK

#679 May 2, 2009
reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
hi dean would you ever let a guy put his cock in your mouth and hold your nose to the point of you thrashing so bad that you are so close to passing out then he lets go then you catch your breath then you do the same to him
Hey Reaper, Email me and arrange a meet?

Dean
Jennifer

Blacklick, OH

#680 May 2, 2009
I have done that before. It's kind of domination and my SO likes it!

Cheers!
http://www.bubblesandwine.com
The leading Adult Site just for Women
Joe

Cincinnati, OH

#684 May 3, 2009
Facesitting bitch wrote:
Anyone man out there want to be smothered?
i would love 2 but i dont thinj your game enough
reaper

Rotherham, UK

#685 May 3, 2009
Dean wrote:
<quoted text>
Dean
hi dean tel me in your own words how far you would take the other guy if you had your entire package in his mouth and you holding his nose to the point he was thrashing so sever would you still keep ahold of his nose or would you let him breath or would you make him pass right out and wot would you do to him while hes there past out and would you be willing to go to the same stage
eslam

Cairo, Egypt

#686 May 3, 2009
hi
Mark

UK

#687 May 3, 2009
Still looking to have my face squashed under a nice girls bottom Any girls interested please call me Im in South yorkshire text me or phone me 07956802430
Jackson

Valrico, FL

#688 May 3, 2009
I've been into it since i was 15, now 10 years later I only have a few experiences. I'm always willing for more if there are any women in the Tampa area willing....
reaper

Tipton, UK

#689 May 6, 2009
Dean wrote:
<quoted text>
Dean
hi dean still waiting to hear back from you man ref my last post to your reply
asslicker

Lakeland, FL

#690 May 7, 2009
SmotherGirl wrote:
My little brother and me both knows what we want. He wants me to smother him too death, and I really want too. And yes I dump in my brother's mouth, I pee, and fart. My little brother is my full time toilet. I have a special toilet box I put his head face up in, and I sit three inches above his face, facing his legs and use my little brother for all of my toilet needs.
how can I get to be your little brother
eslam

Cairo, Egypt

#691 May 7, 2009
i'm eslam from egypt
is thear eny one
jyounger

Mount Juliet, TN

#692 May 8, 2009
I've had my face sit on by alot of sexy women. The ones with bubble butts are the ones that can smother you. If a bubble butt ever sits on your face and has your arms between the fold of her legs and she holds on to them, you had better give in to her demands quickly to save yourself from a world of suffication. Most fun I ever had...
reaper

Bala, UK

#693 May 8, 2009
jyounger wrote:
I've had my face sit on by alot of sexy women. The ones with bubble butts are the ones that can smother you. If a bubble butt ever sits on your face and has your arms between the fold of her legs and she holds on to them, you had better give in to her demands quickly to save yourself from a world of suffication. Most fun I ever had...
hi j you cant beat a good bubble butt smothering you i would love to try and go to i pass out maybe but for the moment its a case of smother for 2mins then breath then go for another 2 mins then breath but im still thinking if i should go to i do pass out if it was you would you let a woman make you pass out or have you already done it if so wot was it like for you.
jyounger

Mount Juliet, TN

#694 May 9, 2009
no,never passed out but I came close once. She was brutal and dominant. She would chock, slap and smother. She was an arobics instuctor with a booty to kill. Cheeks coming down to my ears, that was real smothering. She only got up when she wanted to. She let me know that she was out to please herself. I could write a book on her.
reaper

Boldon, UK

#695 May 10, 2009
jyounger wrote:
no,never passed out but I came close once. She was brutal and dominant. She would chock, slap and smother. She was an arobics instuctor with a booty to kill. Cheeks coming down to my ears, that was real smothering. She only got up when she wanted to. She let me know that she was out to please herself. I could write a book on her.
hi j i take it if she sat any longer you would of being down and out i think for me i would need that forced apon me for as you cant breath after 2-3 mins you begin to panic and thats where the person doing the smothering has to hold on for you thrash around like crazy like how did you feel when you where so close to pass out did you panic or think if she dosent rise up im fckt or wot was going threw your mind at that stage mate.
Datguy

Houston, TX

#696 May 10, 2009
WITH MY TOUNE IN HER
reaper

Boldon, UK

#697 May 10, 2009
open offer who would like to smother me i dont mind which way you choose to do it but you must only use yourself to perform this im willing to go to pass out so come on please give me your best shot and describe to me which way you would smother the hell out of me please give an in depth way of you smothering me and how far you want to take me like if you want to take me furher than pass out please give me your reason and would you enjoy the entire thing and would you make me rather lick you or suck you of b4 the smothering would you make me drink your piss and cum and would you pleasure me b4 smothering so come on people this is open to all who will take up this offer.
john

Dartmouth, Canada

#698 May 10, 2009
anyone interested in total smothering of me send me email i would love to be suffocated in ur hot butt [email protected] .ca
jyounger

Mount Juliet, TN

#699 May 12, 2009
Yea, it was a panic moment. I had to struggle with all my might jerking my head from left to right just to get any air. Of course she tried to keep that from happening. As i thrashed about she would say shut up and take it like a man.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BBW Snapchat (May '13) 2 min Moans6157 1,190
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Gtrsmon 1,518,676
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 2 min Bigboy 28,694
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Lovesmommys 258,251
Licking a little girl (Jan '14) 2 min Kizz1817 71
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min Boywholovesu3 362,972
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min Dylan junior 58,587
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 3 min hit me up 158,623
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 6 min Jimmysausages 26,302
More from around the web