Since: May 12

Baltimore, MD

#3049 Sep 15, 2012
Bikeloveamy wrote:
Huh!For my pleasure,I have a separate dildo-bike...but no problem if your nose and tongue offer a typical second one along with your live 'faddle'(face saddle,isn't the word funny?)...
I see that you have a fantasy of being facesat by a beautiful girl too,donating your head cut forever off your body and giving the girl a chance to make it a faceskin seat...I warn you,I may do so to you,but first I want to smother you alive on my two bikes......My beauty is like of the tale's snow white,need any more description?
But one condition,if you fail to please me in the first two terms,I will be so cruel to you,then I will surely turn you into a dead man,and your face to face-skin seat,and tearing it a bit at the mouth portion, will stretch it around my dildo-hole on my dildo seat....using you thus for a year,I should have a plan to stick the face-skin-remains upon my bicycle,riding which wearing a skirt I will go to my office everyday!!:p:D:p:D
That sounds so exciting to me I was literally shaking when I read it. I do admit I have a F'd up fantasy and I only let it out in pvt and in places that like to talk about facesitting. I enjoy licking and smelling a girl's pu$$y and a$$ and get face f'd by her so much I don't care what happens to my face when she goes crazy and tries to ruin it for that explosive orga$m. I do like to be alive for whatever bike you put me on to get that experience because I would love to astonish you with pleasure to the point my face is sticky with your juices and your heart is pounding and your breathing hard to catch up with it. Like I say I have had years of practice to perfect my technique. You will get all the pleasure you need on my face. But ultimately you will want to crush and flatten my head because it feels good, it's fun to do, and you have a perfect slave that will lie there and let you doing anything and like it. Yes it's screwed up for me to like it but I yearn to end up as a face-skin seat for sexy girls bike seat. Ride it to your office everyday and show it off if you like to the other girls that this guy here was so loyal to your a$$ that he asked to turned into your bike seat. I want you to tear up my face with hard riding. Use my nose for a dildo it is as big as one. That's why girls like it so much. Tear my mouth to make it fit more around your pu$$ or a$$. Whatever you like. I hope you get the most out of my face before it gets worn out completely and of no more use to honor your behind. I don't know what then you would do with such a worn out featureless man-leather face skin! Perhaps you could use it for something else or make it into some garment or accessory. Shoe inserts. I have had my face stepped by women. Its good for that. Depends on how worn out you make it. I hope to serve you well for long time. But you'll probably just throw me away when your done. Let me know what you want to do and I will seriously let you take a test ride on my face on your excercise bike or any gym equipment you want to help you decide. I will give you my email if you want. I really like talking to you even if you want to keep it a fantasy. But I do seriously like to get facesat hard and I get it done.
Aplacetosit

Hays, KS

#3050 Sep 15, 2012
Bikeloveamy wrote:
Huh!For my pleasure,I have a separate dildo-bike...but no problem if your nose and tongue offer a typical second one along with your live 'faddle'(face saddle,isn't the word funny?)...
I see that you have a fantasy of being facesat by a beautiful girl too,donating your head cut forever off your body and giving the girl a chance to make it a faceskin seat...I warn you,I may do so to you,but first I want to smother you alive on my two bikes......My beauty is like of the tale's snow white,need any more description?
But one condition,if you fail to please me in the first two terms,I will be so cruel to you,then I will surely turn you into a dead man,and your face to face-skin seat,and tearing it a bit at the mouth portion, will stretch it around my dildo-hole on my dildo seat....using you thus for a year,I should have a plan to stick the face-skin-remains upon my bicycle,riding which wearing a skirt I will go to my office everyday!!:p:D:p:D
I love the mouth on dilldo idea thats crazy

Gwynn Oak, MD

#3051 Sep 15, 2012
I like the word faddle (being a face saddle) puts a very sexy image in my head. I want it to be shaped like a saddle to provide the most comfort possible.

Since: Sep 12

Cincinnati, OH

#3052 Sep 16, 2012
Mary's Mom

I'm game to having you sit my face for as long as you want.
88tcb

Hooksett, NH

#3053 Sep 16, 2012
Shut.....the HELL up about this Mary Mom c*nt!
seat

UK

#3054 Sep 16, 2012
How do I get my older cusen to sit on my face

Location hidden

#3055 Sep 16, 2012
88tcb wrote:
Shut.....the HELL up about this Mary Mom c*nt!
Each time someone has tried to derail the thread into another mommy love in, I've advised them to message me privately to keep this thread free, so there's no need for name calling! Be a good boy.
88tcb

Hooksett, NH

#3056 Sep 16, 2012
Yes, ma'am. I guess I kind of flew off the handle there. Sorry, it won't happen again.:0 hey wait a minute! How'd you know I was a boy?
Join Free

Brooklyn, NY

#3057 Sep 18, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Each time someone has tried to derail the thread into another mommy love in, I've advised them to message me privately to keep this thread free, so there's no need for name calling! Be a good boy.
Mary what is your email adress that way I can message you privately

Brooklyn, NY

#3058 Sep 18, 2012
Bikeloveamy wrote:
I'm game to be your seat however I don't think you can be mean enough. I like it really mean
facecushion

Suitland, MD

#3059 Sep 18, 2012
Sitonmyface2 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm game to be your seat however I don't think you can be mean enough. I like it really mean
hey quit trying to cock block me. Im bikeloveamy's faddle. You can have marymom; I don't like her.
facecushion

Suitland, MD

#3060 Sep 18, 2012
I'm hoping the bike girl will come back to finish me off!
Bikeloveamy

United States

#3061 Sep 19, 2012
Omg Hon,you love me so much,I am so pleased seeing you still want me biking sitting on your faddle:p:p:p:pYOU ARE ONLY MINE.........
tom

UK

#3062 Sep 19, 2012
Hi amy I'd love for some girl t sit on my face, would u? 07799796072
88tcb

Hooksett, NH

#3063 Sep 19, 2012
Mommy, just out of curiosity, how tall are you?
Jane

Stockton, CA

#3064 Sep 19, 2012
If he comes before I do I like to sit on his face and make him lick me clean until I come.
Big Mike

Yigo, Guam

#3065 Sep 20, 2012
While she sit's up straight With her booty hole making love to my nose and my tongue is doing toungefu on her clitty while my hand's are massaging her big firm boob's and pinching her nipple's and she's moaning and begging to suck my stiff thick black Anacondick pole as she stare's at it what can go wrong!??

Since: Oct 11

Brisbane, Australia

#3066 Sep 20, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE what I have found out about mommy in private.......Her face riding style is a style that will beat ALL others!

Location hidden

#3067 Sep 21, 2012
88tcb wrote:
Mommy, just out of curiosity, how tall are you?
This might sound odd given the nature of my posts, but I really don't like giving out that precise kind of info. Simply because when someone knows mommy's height, next up people want to know bra size, next up everything else and it gets a little tiresome. I know I shouldn't complain because I do lure them in.

Not that I mind being asked :)
phildo

Cortland, OH

#3068 Sep 21, 2012
Mary Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
This might sound odd given the nature of my posts, but I really don't like giving out that precise kind of info. Simply because when someone knows mommy's height, next up people want to know bra size, next up everything else and it gets a little tiresome. I know I shouldn't complain because I do lure them in.
Not that I mind being asked :)
I do like this thread..don't need personal info from you, but I have followed you for awhile now. Im fairly new to Topix, but I have had some very hot experiences under an old flame...just amazing. Working to catch some air was a huge turn on, and oh, the scent of a horny woman,,,WOW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any gay truck drivers in carmarthen tommarrow 3 min First time 5
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min 1Ash123 224,683
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min J Brick 37,629
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 3 min pquen 13,800
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min naju_smurf 46,472
Mistress looking for Skype slave (Oct '13) 3 min jamiem 1,212
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 3 min No Limits 9,594
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Randomguy 375,880
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Bradley 493,594
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min 45 m usa 563,041