Smothering Facesitting - Woman on Man

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#2651 Apr 26, 2012
Men aren't used to lose. Even for a pretend. I know, being one.
Seat

Calgary, Canada

#2652 Apr 26, 2012
Cindy wrote:
I never have any trouble finding women to play and LOSE at my games. Men are harder to find.
don't think I'd lose
Cindy

Evening Shade, AR

#2653 Apr 26, 2012
Seat wrote:
<quoted text> don't think I'd lose
Maybe not, but if you did, your hands would be tied to the top of the bed, and after the clit vibrator was in strapped in place and turned on I would wait till you were soaking wet then smother you out with the pillow. It would take about two minutes for you to fall unconscious but by that time you would be to far gone with a raging orgasm to notice. That,s if everything goes as normal.
Gra

Bristol, UK

#2654 Apr 27, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe not, but if you did, your hands would be tied to the top of the bed, and after the clit vibrator was in strapped in place and turned on I would wait till you were soaking wet then smother you out with the pillow. It would take about two minutes for you to fall unconscious but by that time you would be to far gone with a raging orgasm to notice. That,s if everything goes as normal.

I am gay man(bi curious) living in Bristol UK. 44yo.5"9.160lb.42ch,32w. Looking for man or woman to wrestle me down and put me into long held pins and holds with no chance for escape as iI struggle helplessly,feeling humiliated. I am likely to be turned on at times and am open to different aspects of participation and eroticism,real time meet or chat.Please email me for genuine meet or leave message here me for wrestle chat.
Thanks. You reckon you could oblige Cindy?
Seat

Calgary, Canada

#2656 Apr 27, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe not, but if you did, your hands would be tied to the top of the bed, and after the clit vibrator was in strapped in place and turned on I would wait till you were soaking wet then smother you out with the pillow. It would take about two minutes for you to fall unconscious but by that time you would be to far gone with a raging orgasm to notice. That,s if everything goes as normal.
. Well I'm pretty sure I'd have a decent chance so what if things went un normal?
Cindy

Evening Shade, AR

#2657 Apr 27, 2012
Seat wrote:
<quoted text>. Well I'm pretty sure I'd have a decent chance so what if things went un normal?
Normally I win. However, sometimes I lose these smother fights and have to endure the same fate that I force on my victims.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2658 Apr 27, 2012
I sit on my girlfriend's face, with her eating my ass out while I punish her p ussy.

Since: Mar 12

avondale

#2660 Apr 28, 2012
As much as I love to be facesat to perform oral on a woman, nobody is ever going to tie me up and smother me til I'm out cold. To each his or her own I guess
Join Free
Seat

Canada

#2661 Apr 29, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>Normally I win. However, sometimes I lose these smother fights and have to endure the same fate that I force on my victims.
. Well Cindy if I won your wagon I could smother you and force a vibrator on you?

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#2662 Apr 30, 2012
onelegwonder wrote:
As much as I love to be facesat to perform oral on a woman, nobody is ever going to tie me up and smother me til I'm out cold. To each his or her own I guess
Well, I can imagine having wrestling match with a girl, and when I lose being facesat and smothered by her. But that's it, there are boundaries, like you said.
Cindy

Evening Shade, AR

#2663 Apr 30, 2012
Everyone has their limits that's true. I only wrestle women and the rules are agreed before hand. If one party does not agree then there is no fight. All the women I fight are about my size, that's slim and fit and most are pretty good, Iv,e won a lot of fights by using the sleeper hold, and had the losers hands tied before they come round, from there the rest is easy. However sometimes I lose but no very often. The winner has the option to finish me off if they want to, and they always have so far. Iv,e had most of my fights with collage athletes and surprisingly tennis players.
Dez

UK

#2665 May 2, 2012
Cindy wrote:
I never have any trouble finding women to play and LOSE at my games. Men are harder to find.
Where are you from
Cindy

Evening Shade, AR

#2666 May 2, 2012
Dez wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you from

The USA.
Peyton

Spraggs, PA

#2667 May 2, 2012
Hell yeah. I did this to my son. I ain't no small women either. About 180 pounds:)
BigCock

Griffin, GA

#2668 May 2, 2012
Peyton wrote:
Hell yeah. I did this to my son. I ain't no small women either. About 180 pounds:)
how old is your son?
Seat

Canada

#2669 May 4, 2012
Peyton wrote:
. Wow sounds like a lucky kid someone like you deserves to have a male bit h in heir knees following you all day like a dog ready to kiss your beautiful. It when you snap
Peyton

Spraggs, PA

#2670 May 4, 2012
Seat wrote:
<quoted text>. Wow sounds like a lucky kid someone like you deserves to have a male bit h in heir knees following you all day like a dog ready to kiss your beautiful. It when you snap
My son is 18. I'm 43 I love sitting on his face with my panties on then taking them off and giving him a panty job with them
Seat

Canada

#2671 May 4, 2012
Peyton wrote:
<quoted text>My son is 18. I'm 43 I love sitting on his face with my panties on then taking them off and giving him a panty job with them
really? When did you start to dominate him? I would love to be your bitch crawling behind you ready to serve you however you please
Peyton

Spraggs, PA

#2672 May 4, 2012
Seat wrote:
<quoted text> really? When did you start to dominate him? I would love to be your bitch crawling behind you ready to serve you however you please
Right after I caught him beating off with my panties
Seat

Canada

#2673 May 5, 2012
Peyton wrote:
<quoted text>Right after I caught him beating off with my panties
really? You caught him doing that? You must have been pissed off hey? But now you must really live putting him in his place do you ever smother him underneath you for hours

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 5 min Ccohoes1984 213,478
Shemale snapchat (Feb '13) 5 min hardcore22 1,594
who have you seen naked by accident? (Dec '07) 5 min suchfuc 99
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min HotDudesDaily 966,113
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 6 min karan sharma 33,713
Gay-Bi skype fun 6 min sonikx777727 52,493
Gay sex meet-up Newcastle upon Tyne 6 min chris 4
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min gay_blonde 475,910
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 26 min yorkshire guy 12,668
More from around the web