do mexican guys like having sex with ...

do mexican guys like having sex with fat white woman.

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

alwayscurioustok now

Detroit, MI

#1 Mar 30, 2011
i just want to know,because my friend is big and she is pretty in the face and she told me that a hot mexican guy living next door to her,told her that he wanted to f**k her,now i didn't believe
her,but she showed me a video,she recorded it.(i
guess to prove me wrong)and she did by the way and i just want to say i'm sorry for doubting her.i think she is very pretty and i want to know if
mexican men or any other men of race,can really see
beyond a person's weight.by the way this man is her
first and he is her boyfriend too.
Kolie

United States

#2 Aug 11, 2011
She will be one lucky woman to get some from this guy given that he treats her with respect the way he wants to be treated.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 11, 2011
Kolie wrote:
She will be one lucky woman to get some from this guy given that he treats her with respect the way he wants to be treated.
Yeah until his buddies come around. Then he'll act like he doesn't know her. Every self respecting man needs to ask himself this very important question when deciding on a serious relationship with a woman. Would you want to be seen with this woman in a bikini on the beach? Lol!
La Bonita 7

Spring Hill, FL

#4 Aug 25, 2011
Well i really ask my self can a man relly love a big women? or she has too look really good? or it doesn't really matter....!Well my hubby is mexican and am lil chunky but i had 7 kids... n i still look good especially wen am having sex.... I think THAT'S WAT HE REALLY LIKES, Lololol Almost 4got I'am from New York n raise in Puerto Rico!But wen am w/ him i really believe that he's thinking about other women. n not me!I don't no if it is me or it is happening how could i really find out..... i weight 180 pounds n 5'5 my height.... let me now?B
big ol fat ass hot white

Portland, OR

#5 Aug 17, 2012
hey - so Im 32, 5"4, 205 pounds. Been married 10 years to a cutie white man that makes good money - fuck 3-4 times a week. Have 2 boyfriends on the side - one mexican, one white/irish. he knows and encourages it because we have hotter sex. When I ask a man why they like me - they say there is just something about me. I am confident enough to approach men. I like men and all types. i am a hypocrite because I will not date fat men. Have to have hair a job and be able to fuck like a rabbit. And the big thing!!!!!!!!!! most men especially younger - do not appreciate a woman. And its sad that alot of men in american society have so much pride that they will miss out on the freedom of a good loving woman. Suckers!!!!!!
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min iluvjackingoff 361,517
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 2 min onlycrossonly 157,792
I want to be abused 2 min ilovedesigirls 68
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min rayrod32 1,515,857
How many girls enjoy facials? And how many load... (Oct '14) 2 min happy boy 184
Girls with itty bitty titties (Oct '15) 2 min Jake 200
Gay guys in Michigan (Aug '12) 3 min nasimismynamerz 3,234
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 4 min Wifeawaytoday 256,671
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 7 min Sarah G 26,240
More from around the web