Top 10 Craziest Places to Have Sex

Dozens of women confess the best places they've ever done the dirty Edited by: Jamie Bellavance When it comes to sex, some women want it off the mattress. Full Story
timmah

Plainfield, IL

#815 Dec 11, 2007
in school during school in a bathrrom no one goes to and the bathroom is sound proof dont know why we locked the door jus by closing it
.and people were trying to unlock it
Jim Bob

Gainesville, FL

#816 Dec 11, 2007
Dont know if I responded to this thread or not, but when I was stationed in Labrador, I worked part time at the flight line cafeteria. We were cleaning up one night after we had closed abour 3 a.m. and me and this cute Canadian girl from Trinity, Bonavista Bay, in Newfoundland, were making out inside a walk-in cooler. I was trying to screw her while she was sitting on a table I had covered with some towels. She accidentally plunged her hand into a saran wrap covered bowl of ham salad. We had a good laugh out of that.
My wife however, said that she and a former boyfriend (or a couple of them), or her ex-husband used to go to parking garages and park on the top level and look out over the city. Cant get her to go with me though.
XXX

Oceanside, CA

#818 Dec 12, 2007
On top of your mom
lucie

India

#819 Dec 14, 2007
whatt a bunchh of slagsss!!
Richard-AZ-USA

AOL

#820 Dec 14, 2007
Jim Bob wrote:
Dont know if I responded to this thread or not, but when I was stationed in Labrador, I worked part time at the flight line cafeteria. We were cleaning up one night after we had closed abour 3 a.m. and me and this cute Canadian girl from Trinity, Bonavista Bay, in Newfoundland, were making out inside a walk-in cooler. I was trying to screw her while she was sitting on a table I had covered with some towels. She accidentally plunged her hand into a saran wrap covered bowl of ham salad. We had a good laugh out of that.
My wife however, said that she and a former boyfriend (or a couple of them), or her ex-husband used to go to parking garages and park on the top level and look out over the city. Cant get her to go with me though.
Too bad your wife is getting a bit boring doesnt she! But maybe if you let her have an affair with another man and then you can watch them make out and have sex, that will be exciting for both of you.
Richard-AZ-USA

AOL

#821 Dec 14, 2007
answer me sooon wrote:
how do you have sex on a swing???
Very carefully and have a big smile !
Richard-AZ-USA

AOL

#822 Dec 14, 2007
Tess wrote:
<quoted text>
You are fulled of beans!
I bet he farts a lot too LMAO
Anonymous

Gainesville, FL

#823 Dec 14, 2007
sexchic wrote:
I was at a bar and my bf laid me on the pool table and we got freaky there in front of everyone cuz we were so drunk. It waz so weird but very kinki.
When I was in the Army, I had to go to advanced Photojournalism courses in Indianapolis every years at Ft. Benjamin Harrison, Indiana. There was a bar just outside the gate called the OSI, and I was there during ST. Patrick's Day, and there was a celebration there, and I saw one girl get banged on the pool table by several guys, tho, I did not participate, I DID watch one or two of them doin her on the pool table.
Join Free
Pen_is_Leading_M e

York, PA

#825 Dec 27, 2007
Craziest, would have to be on the side of a graveyard next to a playground, broad daylight.

No kids, thank god.
Always that fear that someone would come though.

Whew!

“Live and Love Fully”

Since: Dec 07

Nth Qld, Australia

#826 Dec 28, 2007
Went on a cruise ship and hooked up with one of the english bar staff... we had all night sex in his lower bunk with his mate in the bunk above us and a sleeping bag drapped down from about like a curtain... I'm not the quietest of people lol and I had to hide under the blankets when one of the higher ranking ppl came around doing a head check lmao Gotta love that adrenaline rush of nearly getting caught :-)
leso is nice

Oradea, Romania

#827 Dec 28, 2007
best place you find it on www.girlsplay.info

“dream for freedom”

Dream Land

#828 Dec 28, 2007
holly crap thats hot!! u never told me
JaCk

Seattle, WA

#830 Dec 31, 2007
I have done it in the bedroom,shower,kitchin,couch.. even outside on the balcony,and in my truck..thats was interesting..lol.
I'm just looking for some ideas on other Exciting places to do it..do you guys have any ideas?
What would you say about in the theatre?

“Live and Love Fully”

Nth Qld, Australia

#831 Dec 31, 2007
If i was having sex in the theatre I wouldn't be saying much at all... mind you... trying to keep quiet could be a challenge...
What movie is playing?
Lucky

Oak Brook, IL

#833 Jan 24, 2008
Well, let's see...
The usuals: Parent's living room, parents bed, the back patio (at least twice!), Parents family room in front of a fireplace with parents upstairs watching TV,While driving my car in broad daylight, in a state park (three actually!), outside in front of a nightclub with all her girlfriends around us (we both had long coats on and just hid behind them as we leaned on somebody's car!!!), elevator of a parking ramp (almost got caught by security!!!), the balcony of the pool at college (got caught that time!! Janitor didn't say anything, but smiled an awful lot!!), in and on the car in the bar parking lot (several times), not to mention all the times i received oral while driving. Of course a vast majority of that stopped after I married my wife, but like they say, when one door closes, another one opens, and my sister-in-law isn't bad either!!!
Lucky

Oak Brook, IL

#834 Jan 24, 2008
Not to mention at my old high school ( I was in college) at midnight in center field in the rain, at my neighbors in-laws (I was painting the inside of the house after they moved), several times in an apartment I was remodeling, the attic of a friend of my gf-at-the-time, and the same friend's house- in her kids room (the kid was at a sleepover) and the friends Mom walked in while I had her tied up!!!
old times

Chatsworth, GA

#835 Jan 24, 2008
the movies this girl would only let me play with her she never do anything to me no sex right. So one night we go to the movies about 20 mins into it I go to play with her( but stop before i tell you all about that me and my uncle was talking he was asking you getting any i told him no this girl lets me play with her pu$$y thats it. He said what you doing with it I said I play with He said no your messing up told me to rub on the clit .) So now just doing what he said to do i did it for a few In my mind boy this is great rubbing like 2 mins in and she was riding me in the movies she got loud and people looking it was great at 17 teen so sometime after we broke up teen stuff. A year later I seen her at the fair do you want to ride the fairs wheel sure she said will do like you use to do and play with me I said yea rubbing that clit and no time she on top of me we got our nuts when they ask to just to get out she was still on top of me. people talk about it still to this day I am 45 she she moved
tank

Chicago, IL

#836 Jan 26, 2008
in a car in a parking lot
me and my girl had a great time
Princess

Saint Louis, MO

#837 Jan 26, 2008
I got eaten out spread eagle on a picnic table in a public park during daylight once.... pretty crazy
Franko

Canada

#838 Jan 28, 2008
Princess wrote:
I got eaten out spread eagle on a picnic table in a public park during daylight once.... pretty crazy
hhahha! Not bad. I once did it on the first tee at a golf course .. the tee was "raised? so that I could stand while she laid on the edge ... I also ate her out then. It was about midnite but yuo could hear people walking and talking on the street a block away .. she was a moaner and I am prety sure those guys were wondering where it was coming from ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min bigjay33l 303,067
share real snapchat girl names (Jan '14) 4 min Potter 459
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min josh_hard12 21,350
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 4 min Fit lad 50,131
What the f**k is wrong with you all?? 5 min PC Cooper 2
We British made a terrible mistake 5 min Nelsons right eye 35
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Arabic-man90 494,943
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min mountford92 176,593
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min ben 406,581
•••