Top 10 Craziest Places to Have Sex

Dozens of women confess the best places they've ever done the dirty Edited by: Jamie Bellavance When it comes to sex, some women want it off the mattress. Full Story
Vicky

UK

#513 Apr 8, 2007
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU sound like a very nice girlfreind ... I mean slutty b%&^tch!!!
I'm glad you are not my GF.
My bf doesn't know about it so he wasn't hurt and the men taught me how pleasure them better. I know he enjoys my new skills.
Sarah

Limerick, Ireland

#514 Apr 8, 2007
The best sex I had was amongst the ruins of a historic monument in Greece. We were bonking so much, that we didnt notice a group of tourists looking down on us.
And to Vicky: Good opn you girl. Why shouldnt we enjoy ourselves too??
Sarah
Vicky

UK

#515 Apr 9, 2007
Sarah wrote:
The best sex I had was amongst the ruins of a historic monument in Greece. We were bonking so much, that we didnt notice a group of tourists looking down on us.
And to Vicky: Good opn you girl. Why shouldnt we enjoy ourselves too??
Sarah
That sounds soo raunchy. Its brilliant when your bonking so had you dont care whos watching. Im a bit of a exhibitionist so I really love doing it where we can get caught or people are watching. You go girl.
sarah

Limerick, Ireland

#516 Apr 9, 2007
Vicky wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds soo raunchy. Its brilliant when your bonking so had you dont care whos watching. Im a bit of a exhibitionist so I really love doing it where we can get caught or people are watching. You go girl.
We were a little embarassed at first when we were seen, but we did have a laugh afterwardsd. They were a group of about 6 middle aged tourists. Im sure they got some nice photos - though I was still wearing my mimi skirt whilst on my boyfriend.
sarah

Limerick, Ireland

#517 Apr 9, 2007
We didnt realise that they had been watching us. They were a group of about 6 middle aged tourists. Im sure they must have gotten some interesting photos, though I was still wearing my mini skirt whilst straddled on my bf. We did have a good laugh afterwards.sarah
Unknown

Northeast Harbor, ME

#519 Apr 11, 2007
haha funny i wish i could do them all..my places where i had sex are better...
Vicky

UK

#521 Apr 11, 2007
I was at home with my bf, feeling very h*rny. Unfortunately my mum was also in, so we had the idea of going for a little drive! It didnt take me long to begin s*cking on his ****. the pleasure was so great for my bf that he couldnt control his speed, and drove through a speed camera without even noticing. Two weeks later, his mother received a letter witha fine for speeding - and included was the picture from the camera with my head clearly sucking his lolly!.
Tonyssa

Sioux Falls, SD

#522 Apr 12, 2007
Wow.... it's sex you guys..... just stay on topic and if you wanna yell at people.. just get their email addresses and go for it there.... Right now.... me and my boyfriend are thinking of kinky places to have sex.. and then I get random people yelling at eachother.. this is really killing the mood!! XD
Join Free
Sarah

Limerick, Ireland

#523 Apr 12, 2007
Vicky wrote:
I was at home with my bf, feeling very h*rny. Unfortunately my mum was also in, so we had the idea of going for a little drive! It didnt take me long to begin s*cking on his ****. the pleasure was so great for my bf that he couldnt control his speed, and drove through a speed camera without even noticing. Two weeks later, his mother received a letter witha fine for speeding - and included was the picture from the camera with my head clearly sucking his lolly!.
Thats soooo funny.
Some guys are so stupid when you have their dick in your hand. They just seem to lose all control.I guess you wont try that again in the car.He He
Vicky

UK

#524 Apr 12, 2007
I was on holiday with my friends, and we were having the time of our lives getting well truly drunk. One booze-soaked night, we decided to go skinny-dipping in the hotel pool. One of the guys in our party was obviously enjoying the sight of me and the other girls a little too much, because he had the stiffest **** Id seen all month. Feeling drunk and h*rny, me and the girls decided to surprise him by diving underwater and sucking hard on his tool. Needless to say, he was very appreciative and shot his juicy load all over the water. Feeling indebted to me (having been the last one to suck him off) he paid me back by taking me back to his room and seeing to my needs. When I walked to the pool the next day (with difficulty) I was horrified to see the come still floating in the pool. Yuk!.
Sarah

Limerick, Ireland

#525 Apr 13, 2007
Vicky wrote:
I was on holiday with my friends, and we were having the time of our lives getting well truly drunk. One booze-soaked night, we decided to go skinny-dipping in the hotel pool. One of the guys in our party was obviously enjoying the sight of me and the other girls a little too much, because he had the stiffest **** Id seen all month. Feeling drunk and h*rny, me and the girls decided to surprise him by diving underwater and sucking hard on his tool. Needless to say, he was very appreciative and shot his juicy load all over the water. Feeling indebted to me (having been the last one to suck him off) he paid me back by taking me back to his room and seeing to my needs. When I walked to the pool the next day (with difficulty) I was horrified to see the come still floating in the pool. Yuk!.
Thats gross! Imagine swimming in that pool. You are a bad bitch.
Vicky

UK

#527 Apr 13, 2007
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats gross! Imagine swimming in that pool. You are a bad bitch.
I ought to be punished ;)
sarah

Limerick, Ireland

#528 Apr 13, 2007
Vicky wrote:
<quoted text>
I ought to be punished ;)
Ya, by a hunk, a nice Arab guy.
Vicky

UK

#529 Apr 14, 2007
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm...*giggling*...now Im moist...
Roxy

West Orange, NJ

#530 Apr 14, 2007
me and my boyfriend had sex in the cemitary, his couch, on his moms bed, and his sisterrs bed
Sara

Limerick, Ireland

#531 Apr 15, 2007
Roxy wrote:
me and my boyfriend had sex in the cemitary, his couch, on his moms bed, and his sisterrs bed
Why would you want to have sex on your mums or sisters bed?? What if he comes all over the sheets ??

“Midwest Housewife has Changed”

Since: Apr 07

Ohio

#532 Apr 15, 2007
my strangest place was near Monahans Tx. in a field outside of mid-afternoon - bright sun...near the sand dunes...
visible from the road if anybody had been paying attention.*BFG* something about being public risk and being naughty made it VERY hot...
Vicky

UK

#533 Apr 15, 2007
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
I soo wanna do that. Now, where wud a lil blonde party girl like me find a guy lik that?
sara

Limerick, Ireland

#535 Apr 17, 2007
Vicky wrote:
<quoted text>
I soo wanna do that. Now, where wud a lil blonde party girl like me find a guy lik that?
Arab guys love blonde girls, so you shouldnt find it too difficult! HeHe
My girlfriend and I met 2 nice guys whilst on holiday in Tunisia. Was great fun.
Variety is the spice of life.
dgm

Australia

#536 Apr 17, 2007
the wierdiest place i have had sex was in the police toilets while my mate was been questioned

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tribute me now boys. 3 min TEDDYBANGZ69ER 74
MILF looking for guys 3 min jakeocean 626
30th bday 3 min philmc1067 2
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Djm 40,927
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min nfsus 244,422
Bra size and age? 3 min JBone84 4,168
Boston Mass Area gay teens? (Feb '14) 3 min Blondelover 254
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Mattod1980 405,257
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Yungbodhi 588,026
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Norwegian Wood 56,920