First Prev
of 3
Next Last
paul

Redditch, UK

#1 Jun 26, 2007
I have a fetish I'd like to throw out there. I love "playing" with a womans worn panties. I love the feel and the smell of them. I love the thought that they've been so close to a woman for so long. I like them silky and soft and lacy. I'm not into stained undies or stuff like that. I just like nice worn sexy panties.
Ladies, what do you think of this practise? I hope you don't think I'm pervy or disgusting! What would you think if you discovered someone was checking out your underwear drawer?
ready

Apo, AE

#2 Jun 26, 2007
i enjoy my sister in laws worn panties. the smell of them after she has worn them for a day.
Paul

Redditch, UK

#3 Jun 29, 2007
Ladies - your thoughts???
Jasmine

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#4 Jun 29, 2007
I absoloutely love the idea of a man getting off on my worn panties !! So much so, that my step sister and I now sell our sweet smelling panties on the internet. Paul, please check out our amateur site and let me know what you think !! www.pinkpussycatpanties.com
patsy

London, UK

#6 Mar 13, 2008
selling worn knickers, for more info email sweetnix69@hotmail.co.uk
Latinaqt42

United States

#7 Apr 9, 2008
Itís quite a turn on for me to know that someone may enjoy my things as much or even more than I have. I sell to men, women and sissies - canít decide which is more exciting. I sell panties, thigh highs, pantyhose, socks, shoes, lingerie, and other treats from time to time. email me (latinaqt42@yahoo.com) if you have questions about my auctions or direct sales.
bigb

Havertown, PA

#8 Sep 2, 2008
ready wrote:
i enjoy my sister in laws worn panties. the smell of them after she has worn them for a day.
nothing better than smelling a worn pair of my wife's panties my wife like it. Its a turn on
bigb

Havertown, PA

#9 Sep 2, 2008
my wife loves it when i smell her panties turns her on that men like my self are turned on by it
Join Free
bob

Norristown, PA

#10 Oct 27, 2008
Jasmine wrote:
I absoloutely love the idea of a man getting off on my worn panties !! So much so, that my step sister and I now sell our sweet smelling panties on the internet. Paul, please check out our amateur site and let me know what you think !! www.pinkpussycatpanties.com
nothing beats a good pair of worn panties yummy ladies im a panty man here love to sniff them
bob

Norristown, PA

#11 Oct 27, 2008
hi pantyman here love the scent of a womans pair of worn panties yummy good
Dave ummm

UK

#12 Nov 11, 2008
Hell its great to do, I have sniffed my Mother inlaws once and she was good but my favorite ones are of my wifes aunty she is Blond big tits and 55 and is one hell of a MILF. The best thing is she knows I do it but thinks I dont know she knows and she has left out some real moist ones when she knows we are visiting
Kayleigh

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#13 Mar 28, 2009
http://www.pantiepassion.webs.com/

I sell my panties have a look around in my store xxx
sophielucy

Wrexham, UK

#15 Oct 31, 2009
paul wrote:
I have a fetish I'd like to throw out there. I love "playing" with a womans worn panties. I love the feel and the smell of them. I love the thought that they've been so close to a woman for so long. I like them silky and soft and lacy. I'm not into stained undies or stuff like that. I just like nice worn sexy panties.
Ladies, what do you think of this practise? I hope you don't think I'm pervy or disgusting! What would you think if you discovered someone was checking out your underwear drawer?
Hi Paul, you should try mine, http://sandlonline.co.uk/userimages/procart12... , i know you'll like them x
sophielucy

Wrexham, UK

#16 Oct 31, 2009
Hi, i totally understand why men like to smell dirty knickers, it turns me on to know that they are, my ex used to steal mine and I caught him 1 day, all my friends told me it was weird and I should dump him but it really turned me on, thats why I decided to start selling mine, so if you want a sexy chinese girls naughty wet little knickers go to http://sandlonline.co.uk/userimages/procart12... xxx
sophielucy

Wrexham, UK

#17 Oct 31, 2009
Dave ummm wrote:
Hell its great to do, I have sniffed my Mother inlaws once and she was good but my favorite ones are of my wifes aunty she is Blond big tits and 55 and is one hell of a MILF. The best thing is she knows I do it but thinks I dont know she knows and she has left out some real moist ones when she knows we are visiting
Mine get so wet dave, you should visit my website http://sandlonline.co.uk/userimages/procart12...

“Panty Pixie”

Since: Sep 08

Honolulu, HI

#18 Oct 31, 2009
sophielucy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine get so wet dave, you should visit my website http://sandlonline.co.uk/userimages/procart12...
Paypal does not allow utilization of their services for used panties, although they did just start allowing adult-oriented digital media.

I advise that you omit any mention of the processor on your site, as it takes only one person to report you and, as a result, they WILL freeze your account. I have seen it happen a lot.
worngoodies

Bucharest, Romania

#19 Jul 21, 2010
i am an 18 year old, eastern european college girl and i sell my worn hot panties only for you worngoodies@gmail.com
Denny

Severna Park, MD

#20 Sep 22, 2010
I asked my BIL for a pair of his wifes' used panties in exchage for a loan of $400. He's handed me 2x pairs of her's one thong and one from Victoria Secrets. Unknown to him I told her our secret deal and she was at first very angry. She joked with me and told me if I paid her $500 she let me taste her for real. I then replyed for how long and she said as long as I want or get tired. Last Saturday she had been drinking and rang me on my cell and asked if we had a deal. I say yes. She invited me over while the BIL was out with the guys from work and she let taste her for nearly an hour before I tired. I did pay her the $500 and she said come back for more anytime! It was awesome!
allpeter

Onalaska, WI

#21 Sep 24, 2010
i buy worn panties on the net
allpeter

Onalaska, WI

#22 Sep 24, 2010
worngoodies wrote:
i am an 18 year old, eastern european college girl and i sell my worn hot panties only for you worngoodies@gmail.com
how much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 1 min Snaphzx 87,301
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 1 min Mikel 97,260
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Trueaussieboy 659,195
Have any siblings had sex? (Dec '12) 2 min dave54 521
Husband sleeping .. Im a little drunk and horny 2 min forfunmale 32
marathi vahinila zava satara pune karad stara only 2 min sairaj patil 22
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 2 min thatminnylife 42,123
Dirty ki...k 2 min Steven8773 15,054
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Ken 678,363
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min bronx 310,098