Jim Thomas

Twickenham, UK

#45 Feb 4, 2013
SexyGal35 wrote:
I have just finally had a proper sit down for possibly the first time today and have taken off my black ankle boots and I am wearing a pair of knee length black tights and my feet are all hot, sweaty and smell cheesy. You can smell the cheesy odor from my boots. Because like most women my feet do get very very hot and sweaty easily and the smell of my feet is very over powering. Anyone of you guys wanna sniff my smelly, cheesy feet or want to give my feet a nice massage after they've been in my heels all day at work and are all hot, sweaty and incredibly smelly?
I would definitely smell and massage your hot, sweaty, smelly, cheesey feet. And I'm in London too.
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

#46 Feb 4, 2013
SexyGal35 wrote:
I have just finally had a proper sit down for possibly the first time today and have taken off my black ankle boots and I am wearing a pair of knee length black tights and my feet are all hot, sweaty and smell cheesy. You can smell the cheesy odor from my boots. Because like most women my feet do get very very hot and sweaty easily and the smell of my feet is very over powering. Anyone of you guys wanna sniff my smelly, cheesy feet or want to give my feet a nice massage after they've been in my heels all day at work and are all hot, sweaty and incredibly smelly?
please don,t be so gross about ur smelly cheesy feet! no one needs it nor wants it:((((
SexyGal35

UK

#47 Feb 4, 2013
Oh god you haven't had a sniff of my high heels then lol. Oh my god I'm not joking within half an hour of wearing my heels my feet seriously begin to get very sweaty (with or without tights, socks or pantyhose) I can feel them getting all hot and sweaty and especially during the summer then they get so very hot and sweaty in next to no time at all. I can even smell the very strong pungent cheesy odor from my feet even with my heels on & when I take off my heels they are saturated in sweat. One really hot summer's day it was and I wore a lovely skirt and high heels to work (bare legged), during that day in the afternoon it got very hot & humid and with a few colleagues around me I was at my desk and I could feel my feet throbbing and hurting like mad, they were all hot and sweaty, so I slipped my bare feet out of my shoes for what must've seemed like only a half a minute and my god was it a bit of relief but I didn't realised just how very, very smelly my feet were. Because they were so very hot all day and sweaty they were very very smelly and cheesy. My colleagues were both repulsed by my very smelly feet and I know one of them went straight to our boss and complained that I had removed my shoes which unleashed my very smelly feet. About half an hour later as I was rushing to the ladies for a poo my boss stopped me and said that he recieved complaints about my smelly feet but said that he would not tell me off about them as he said he loved a woman who has smelly feet and that he loves feet as he is a foot fetishist. So while I was on the loo in the ladies I was stinking it up real bad as I had a belly ache and also because I slipped my smelly, cheesy feet out of my heels to give them a breather. Boy did it feel good
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

#48 Feb 5, 2013
SexyGal35 wrote:
Oh god you haven't had a sniff of my high heels then lol. Oh my god I'm not joking within half an hour of wearing my heels my feet seriously begin to get very sweaty (with or without tights, socks or pantyhose) I can feel them getting all hot and sweaty and especially during the summer then they get so very hot and sweaty in next to no time at all. I can even smell the very strong pungent cheesy odor from my feet even with my heels on & when I take off my heels they are saturated in sweat. One really hot summer's day it was and I wore a lovely skirt and high heels to work (bare legged), during that day in the afternoon it got very hot & humid and with a few colleagues around me I was at my desk and I could feel my feet throbbing and hurting like mad, they were all hot and sweaty, so I slipped my bare feet out of my shoes for what must've seemed like only a half a minute and my god was it a bit of relief but I didn't realised just how very, very smelly my feet were. Because they were so very hot all day and sweaty they were very very smelly and cheesy. My colleagues were both repulsed by my very smelly feet and I know one of them went straight to our boss and complained that I had removed my shoes which unleashed my very smelly feet. About half an hour later as I was rushing to the ladies for a poo my boss stopped me and said that he recieved complaints about my smelly feet but said that he would not tell me off about them as he said he loved a woman who has smelly feet and that he loves feet as he is a foot fetishist. So while I was on the loo in the ladies I was stinking it up real bad as I had a belly ache and also because I slipped my smelly, cheesy feet out of my heels to give them a breather. Boy did it feel good
it could be due to "athletes foot" or you have overactive glands causing your feet to sweat profusly! u need medical intervention seriously!!!
jklivin

United States

#49 Feb 6, 2013
SexyGal35 wrote:
Oh god you haven't had a sniff of my high heels then lol. Oh my god I'm not joking within half an hour of wearing my heels my feet seriously begin to get very sweaty (with or without tights, socks or pantyhose) I can feel them getting all hot and sweaty and especially during the summer then they get so very hot and sweaty in next to no time at all. I can even smell the very strong pungent cheesy odor from my feet even with my heels on & when I take off my heels they are saturated in sweat. One really hot summer's day it was and I wore a lovely skirt and high heels to work (bare legged), during that day in the afternoon it got very hot & humid and with a few colleagues around me I was at my desk and I could feel my feet throbbing and hurting like mad, they were all hot and sweaty, so I slipped my bare feet out of my shoes for what must've seemed like only a half a minute and my god was it a bit of relief but I didn't realised just how very, very smelly my feet were. Because they were so very hot all day and sweaty they were very very smelly and cheesy. My colleagues were both repulsed by my very smelly feet and I know one of them went straight to our boss and complained that I had removed my shoes which unleashed my very smelly feet. About half an hour later as I was rushing to the ladies for a poo my boss stopped me and said that he recieved complaints about my smelly feet but said that he would not tell me off about them as he said he loved a woman who has smelly feet and that he loves feet as he is a foot fetishist. So while I was on the loo in the ladies I was stinking it up real bad as I had a belly ache and also because I slipped my smelly, cheesy feet out of my heels to give them a breather. Boy did it feel good
I bet your feet are still sexy though
achyfi

Arlington, MA

#50 Feb 6, 2013
A character on my favorite TV show once speculated that the reason men's feet stink more than women's is that men have very few pairs of shoes and will often wear the same pair from the time they get up to the time they go to bed, and then again the next day, whereas women will often change their shoes between daytime and evening, and then wear another pair the next day.
Jim Thomas

Twickenham, UK

#51 Feb 7, 2013
achyfi wrote:
A character on my favorite TV show once speculated that the reason men's feet stink more than women's is that men have very few pairs of shoes and will often wear the same pair from the time they get up to the time they go to bed, and then again the next day, whereas women will often change their shoes between daytime and evening, and then wear another pair the next day.
Complete nonsense. For one thing, men's feet do not necessarily stink more than women's. In fact, research done in about 1997 indicated that women tend to have smellier feet, certainly that they tend to have stronger foot odour. Their shoe-wearing habits are not as that TV show suggested - in fact, the majority of women will also stick with just one or two pairs of shoes on a daily basis and not change out of them during the day. Also, they will often be in nylons which promote sweatiness, and many commonly worn female shoes types tend to be worn over bare feet which can also increase sweatiness.
Anonymous

Mason, MI

#52 Feb 7, 2013
SexyGal35 wrote:
Oh god you haven't had a sniff of my high heels then lol. Oh my god I'm not joking within half an hour of wearing my heels my feet seriously begin to get very sweaty (with or without tights, socks or pantyhose) I can feel them getting all hot and sweaty and especially during the summer then they get so very hot and sweaty in next to no time at all. I can even smell the very strong pungent cheesy odor from my feet even with my heels on & when I take off my heels they are saturated in sweat. One really hot summer's day it was and I wore a lovely skirt and high heels to work (bare legged), during that day in the afternoon it got very hot & humid and with a few colleagues around me I was at my desk and I could feel my feet throbbing and hurting like mad, they were all hot and sweaty, so I slipped my bare feet out of my shoes for what must've seemed like only a half a minute and my god was it a bit of relief but I didn't realised just how very, very smelly my feet were. Because they were so very hot all day and sweaty they were very very smelly and cheesy. My colleagues were both repulsed by my very smelly feet and I know one of them went straight to our boss and complained that I had removed my shoes which unleashed my very smelly feet. About half an hour later as I was rushing to the ladies for a poo my boss stopped me and said that he recieved complaints about my smelly feet but said that he would not tell me off about them as he said he loved a woman who has smelly feet and that he loves feet as he is a foot fetishist. So while I was on the loo in the ladies I was stinking it up real bad as I had a belly ache and also because I slipped my smelly, cheesy feet out of my heels to give them a breather. Boy did it feel good
I would still take a pict if your willing
Join Free
Vinnie

Solvang, CA

#53 Feb 8, 2013
joeyz wrote:
My wife wears high heels to work every day. She is a beautiful, sexy woman, but her feet stink to high heaven after a day in her heels. They're so foul she has to leave them in the garage when she comes home from work. I won't let her take them off in the house.
Youare such a lucky guy! If I were you, I would sniff and worship her sweaty feet every day!!
SexyGal35

UK

#54 Feb 9, 2013
To jkliving: Oh yeah I do think I have a sexy pair of feet but any man who can tolerate my rather sweaty, strong smelly, cheesy feet deserves my full respect. Because I love wearing my high heels all day everyday when I come home from work to kick them off after such a long hard day I know they make my feet smell so very bad.
jklivin

United States

#55 Feb 9, 2013
SexyGal35 wrote:
To jkliving: Oh yeah I do think I have a sexy pair of feet but any man who can tolerate my rather sweaty, strong smelly, cheesy feet deserves my full respect. Because I love wearing my high heels all day everyday when I come home from work to kick them off after such a long hard day I know they make my feet smell so very bad.
You'd be gettin foot massages every night after work if I had anything to do with it haha. Do you usually wear toe nail polish?
Jim Thomas

Twickenham, UK

#56 Feb 11, 2013
SexyGal35 wrote:
To jkliving: Oh yeah I do think I have a sexy pair of feet but any man who can tolerate my rather sweaty, strong smelly, cheesy feet deserves my full respect. Because I love wearing my high heels all day everyday when I come home from work to kick them off after such a long hard day I know they make my feet smell so very bad.
I'm in London too. Want to meet up? I would stroke, rub, kiss, tickle your sweaty feet, as long as i got to smell them and the insides of your shoes too. I'd love to see if they are as bad as you say. I can definitely take it.
SexyGal35

London, UK

#57 Mar 17, 2013
I have been wearing Dr. Martens boots all day with black knee length tights and a pair of sexy denim cut-offs. I could feel my feet were really hot & sweaty from wearing them all day, so when I got home earlier I just sat down and just kicked-off my boots and my feet were all saturated in sweat and there was a very distinct & strong vinegary & cheesy smell emanating from my feet. It doesn't matter if I wear shoes, high heels, boots or flip-flops I still get smelly feet regardless. You wouldn't want to be near them in the summer when I take off my shoes after a long hard day at work or been really busy.... They're absolutely gross! No kidding! So that's why I only feel comfortable taking them off in the bathroom when I'm doing my business so that no one will suffer from my cheesy whiffing tootsies.
Jim Thomas

Twickenham, UK

#58 Mar 18, 2013
SexyGal35 wrote:
I have been wearing Dr. Martens boots all day with black knee length tights and a pair of sexy denim cut-offs. I could feel my feet were really hot & sweaty from wearing them all day, so when I got home earlier I just sat down and just kicked-off my boots and my feet were all saturated in sweat and there was a very distinct & strong vinegary & cheesy smell emanating from my feet. It doesn't matter if I wear shoes, high heels, boots or flip-flops I still get smelly feet regardless. You wouldn't want to be near them in the summer when I take off my shoes after a long hard day at work or been really busy.... They're absolutely gross! No kidding! So that's why I only feel comfortable taking them off in the bathroom when I'm doing my business so that no one will suffer from my cheesy whiffing tootsies.
Yes, I actually WOULD want to be near them when you take your shoes off. So, for the 3rd & final time of asking - you're in London, I'm in London, do you want to meet up so I can smell your feet and see if they're as bad as you say they are? I'll even pay you.
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

#59 Mar 18, 2013
SexyGal35 wrote:
I have been wearing Dr. Martens boots all day with black knee length tights and a pair of sexy denim cut-offs. I could feel my feet were really hot & sweaty from wearing them all day, so when I got home earlier I just sat down and just kicked-off my boots and my feet were all saturated in sweat and there was a very distinct & strong vinegary & cheesy smell emanating from my feet. It doesn't matter if I wear shoes, high heels, boots or flip-flops I still get smelly feet regardless. You wouldn't want to be near them in the summer when I take off my shoes after a long hard day at work or been really busy.... They're absolutely gross! No kidding! So that's why I only feel comfortable taking them off in the bathroom when I'm doing my business so that no one will suffer from my cheesy whiffing tootsies.
repeating myself yet again-"it could be due to "athletes foot" or you have overactive glands causing your feet to sweat profusly! u need medical intervention seriously"!!!
nose for toes

Warminster, PA

#60 Mar 26, 2013
I would love to be employed by a woman as a foot servant to her beautiful curvy feet. I could smell them for hours then lick them until she is pleased.
Ashley

Bronx, NY

#61 Mar 26, 2013
Never had that issue
SexyGal35

UK

#63 May 6, 2013
To nose for toes: I bet you'd like to be employed by a woman to be her personal foot slave.

As it was a lovely hot day yesterday I wore a lovely dress with open toe sandals all day long & oh my god! Did my feet smell??? Bearing in mind I had been on my feet nearly 9 hours they had worked up quite a sweat and were really hot & throbbing at one stage. Thankfully at 7pm I finally managed to have a rest and give my poor, tired, hot, achy feet a good well deserved rest. So I slipped my feet out of my sandals and within about 3 seconds you could seriously smell my hot, sweaty cheesy feet! No kidding the odour would've made you throw up had you been licking or giving my feet a good going over.
Jim

New Malden, UK

#64 May 11, 2013
Yeah, yeah. You can give it a rest now mate. It's getting realy repetitive.
foot sniffer

UK

#65 May 13, 2013
Big smelly feet are soooo sexy! Only female feet tho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min lynnextra555 362,228
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min Rett_2404 101,903
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min jxh904 760,463
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 2 min Pitfall 35,403
Girls that post nudes on Instagram (Apr '14) 2 min Victoria 301
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 2 min Sexyboiii11 23,728
Dirty ki...k 3 min jayjayjay2015 80,896
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min shooters 752,870
More from around the web