Women: Do high heels make your feet stink?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Panty Pixie”

Since: Sep 08

Honolulu, HI

#2 Feb 21, 2009
They should try throwing on some hiking boots. No, I never did have that problem even when I wore them frequently.
Babycakes

London, UK

#3 Feb 21, 2009
no lol

If your feet are clean then your shoes wont smell

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#4 Feb 21, 2009
Not any more than any other shoe. Vinyl shoes will hold in moisture more than leather and can be more of a problem. Some women have more of a problem with stinky feet than others.

Since: Oct 07

Calgary, Canada

#5 Feb 21, 2009
Mike65 wrote:
I overheard a conversation at work the other day between 2 attractive young women who were both complaining about how much the high heels they were wearing made their feet stink. I couldn't believe how casually they were talking about it! Is this a common problem when you wear high heels?
High heels don't cause feet to have odor. Pamela was right on, if the shoe is not real leather then it is more likely to cause a case of stinky feet as vinyl does not breathe like leather does. THis can be made worse if you are wearing vinyl/pleather shoes and no stockings.

Unfortunately, not every budding fashionita can always afford real leather shoes.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#6 Feb 21, 2009
Nope. Not here. And yes, quality shoes required - they must be able to breathe!
joeyz

Telford, PA

#7 Nov 23, 2009
My wife wears high heels to work every day. She is a beautiful, sexy woman, but her feet stink to high heaven after a day in her heels. They're so foul she has to leave them in the garage when she comes home from work. I won't let her take them off in the house.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#8 Nov 23, 2009
joeyz wrote:
My wife wears high heels to work every day. She is a beautiful, sexy woman, but her feet stink to high heaven after a day in her heels. They're so foul she has to leave them in the garage when she comes home from work. I won't let her take them off in the house.
Some people's feet sweat more than others. She can have them lazered and that will remedy the problem. I'm not sure how it works I don't have this particular problem I just know it is on the list of things my aesthetician does. This video talks about underarm but they also do hands and feet.

http://www.firstglancespa.com/excessive_sweat...

If she doesn't want to go this extreme there are foot deodorant sprays and powders that work pretty good.
mizzanderstood

League City, TX

#9 Nov 23, 2009
may be it's not so much the high heels but the stockings...
Join Free
seymour

Christchurch, New Zealand

#10 Nov 24, 2009
1. It's not the high heels but the nylon hose that make your feet sweat. Everty time I run my fingers through hose and say to myself "thank god I wasn't born a woman."

2. Any shoe made of high heels material, including flat pumps, will tend to not let your feet breathe enough.

When I first learned about Chinese foot binding, I saw that we westerners have the same fettish, except that we indulge in a less cruel and destructive way.

Porn is full of images of a woman naked except for ludicrously high heels. But she rarely stands in them, for a reason I live to your imagination.

My youngest agrees with me that there is something warped about grown women's fascination with high heels. But unless they go out of fashion, I accept that she is fated to wear heels when formally dressed as an adult.

In the 1960s and 70s, I was confident that heels would go out of fashion in my lifetime. Well, here we are, and I am no trend forecaster!

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#11 Nov 24, 2009
seymour wrote:
1. It's not the high heels but the nylon hose that make your feet sweat. Everty time I run my fingers through hose and say to myself "thank god I wasn't born a woman."
2. Any shoe made of high heels material, including flat pumps, will tend to not let your feet breathe enough.
When I first learned about Chinese foot binding, I saw that we westerners have the same fettish, except that we indulge in a less cruel and destructive way.
Porn is full of images of a woman naked except for ludicrously high heels. But she rarely stands in them, for a reason I live to your imagination.
My youngest agrees with me that there is something warped about grown women's fascination with high heels. But unless they go out of fashion, I accept that she is fated to wear heels when formally dressed as an adult.
In the 1960s and 70s, I was confident that heels would go out of fashion in my lifetime. Well, here we are, and I am no trend forecaster!
They come and go. They weren't so popular in the 90's but here they are again. They look cute and sexy but do terrible things to women's feet. Some are worse than others.
Homie

Montréal, Canada

#12 Jan 30, 2010
if you don't wash your foot i guess so, but there might be other reasons.
BBWMom

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Jan 30, 2010
Sometimes, depends on the shoe, and heels suck.
Two cents

Fayetteville, AR

#14 Jan 19, 2011
Never had this problem until the last year or so. When I noticed a problem, I also discovered the only shoes with a bad smell were all leather shoes made in China. It must have something to do with their tanning process.
Matt

Superior, WI

#15 Jan 22, 2011
Two cents wrote:
Never had this problem until the last year or so. When I noticed a problem, I also discovered the only shoes with a bad smell were all leather shoes made in China. It must have something to do with their tanning process.
Hey
Jim Thomas

Twickenham, UK

#16 Mar 10, 2011
Well, speaking for myself I'd love to have met the 2 girls Mike65 referred to. High-heeled office girls with smelly feet - VERY nice!
Vinnie

Arroyo Grande, CA

#18 May 13, 2011
joeyz wrote:
My wife wears high heels to work every day. She is a beautiful, sexy woman, but her feet stink to high heaven after a day in her heels. They're so foul she has to leave them in the garage when she comes home from work. I won't let her take them off in the house.
You are the luckiest guy in the world! You should be kissing and sniffing her beautiful sweaty feet!
observer

Old Forge, PA

#19 Jun 16, 2011
My wife is a podiatrist and she told me about this absolutely gorgeous blonde woman, 28 or 29 years old who came to her office one day. The woman had probably just got off work, because she was in a skirt and high heels. When this woman took off her heels (probably after having been in them all day) the smell made my wife gag. She told me they were the worst smelling pair of feet she's ever encountered, and she's dealt with thousands of them!
Todd

Athens, Greece

#20 Jul 13, 2011
observer wrote:
My wife is a podiatrist and she told me about this absolutely gorgeous blonde woman, 28 or 29 years old who came to her office one day. The woman had probably just got off work, because she was in a skirt and high heels. When this woman took off her heels (probably after having been in them all day) the smell made my wife gag. She told me they were the worst smelling pair of feet she's ever encountered, and she's dealt with thousands of them!
LOL!Poor beautiful stinky b*tch.
dr fungus

Mittagong, Australia

#21 Aug 1, 2011
DEAR ALL one young girl on other forum said her feet are so stinky her dog would not go near them the point is forget who said what nylons high heels plastic leather PROBLEM is wrong diet see candida or yeast infection on web i and my wife follow that diet for years her feet smell roses even after walking in any shoes my friend and his wife had so smelly feet even after they washed them it will kill you to be near them after we introduce them to non candidal diet when i rub his wife feet hubby wont do it she puts them on my face no smell at all and they not even washed skin and feet are mirror of our health cracked heels hard callousy skin powdery yeast around toes brown big toe nails swolen feet in elderly all sign of candidal infection it is internal problem no external treatment will help there is no cure for candida and newer will be it could be only controled with non candidal food in my opinion cancer should be renamed as mushrooms and truffles and if you dont eat or drink at all you can still inhale candida from mouldy bathroom leaky roofs mould under house composting list goes on there is nothing more arousing for men who like women feet then leathery smeel after they have been in leather shoes it provokes animal instinct in them SO LADIES I HOPE IT WILL HELP YOU TO KEEP YOUR MAN HAPPY non candidal diet is for life if you want to be healthy
pewy

Canoga Park, CA

#22 Sep 5, 2011
Bastard foot fetishist is beating off while reading this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 3 min Kjeltring 41,453
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min jonpiicc 699,967
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Snapmepics2015 93,641
Jacksonville, Fl Gay/Bi guys wanna snapchat/text (May '13) 5 min dvpe_trey 5
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min allforme69 707,532
show me your breasts and I'll send you my hard on 5 min Karine 2
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Charmed2114 330,238
More from around the web