Walking naked around the house

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Paul

Leeds, UK

#1 Feb 3, 2013
I sometimes strip down when I am in the bathroom on a morning, especially on my day off. I am str8 but there is a guy who lives in the apartment complex across the green, he sometimes walks around naked, so one day I did the same. It felt so good, gets the blood rushing for sure

I used to just be naked while washing/showering but a few weeks ago I was feeling good after a morning shower and spent a couple of hours in the apartment naked. Really invigorating and works wonders in the arousal department!
Marx

Reading, PA

#2 Feb 3, 2013
So, what's your point?
Run

Liverpool, UK

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Aren't you worried that guy might see you? Does the guy across the street know you've seen him doing it?
Paul

Leeds, UK

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Run wrote:
Aren't you worried that guy might see you? Does the guy across the street know you've seen him doing it?
I am pretty sure he knows someone has seen him as his appartment window looks into his living room and faces about 6 flats in my complex. He has blinds but from this distance you can see through.

I wandered around that day on impulse really, I didnt pose or anything or move up close to the window but it just felt really good undraped so to speak.
Run

Liverpool, UK

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pretty sure he knows someone has seen him as his appartment window looks into his living room and faces about 6 flats in my complex. He has blinds but from this distance you can see through.
I wandered around that day on impulse really, I didnt pose or anything or move up close to the window but it just felt really good undraped so to speak.
I used to walk my girl friend home at night and on the way we would see a guy in his apartment, lying face down on his bed with his trousers and underwear pulled down to his knees, on full view with the curtains open and the lights on.
Just wondering, do you walk around naked even when your fully aroused?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 2 min raingood 5,751
Taboo no limits ki....k chat (Apr '14) 2 min Hawky 1,360
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Mark 634,733
Hey Zoey! (Jun '10) 3 min boxman_snow 48,519
Married Women with lovers? (Nov '10) 3 min Hubby69 50
People Into Scat/Poop Fetish Read This... (Jan '12) 4 min wellhung10 2,275
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min anonymous 599,473
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min logan 279,902
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Moonknight389 456,926
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min lightskinftw 76,258