My first time having gay sex

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

James

Rochester, MN

#1 Mar 8, 2012
I live in a really big hous and I let him man who told me he was gay move-in I was setting on the couch in he come down and put his arms around me and tried to kiss me I resisted at first but then I haven't had sex in so long I let him come unto me he wanted to suck my Dick for me and relax me so I let him about halfway through the blow job he asked me if I want to stick it up his ass hole for him it made penetration a lot easier than I thought it would I greased his but hole up with lots of Vaseline and stuck a big wad on the tip of my Dick in I shoved it inside of hi Andy told me not all the way him work it slow he said I Pompton very slow till I got the whole cock inside of him then he told me to go faster and I went so fast that I have become almost right away but trying to hold the cream back he said it's okay come inside me I come to inside of his ass hole after I was done he asked me if I would like to try it I went down on him halfway through when I was sucking him of he said I want to put it inside your ass hole so I let him put it inside m and he went slow at first then he went faster and faste and I was scream and baking him to pull it out but he continued to screw me finally he comes inside of me and we both fell exhausted down next to each other I could barely walk he told me to the bathroo he to me he was used to it name him have sex about twice a week when Minnesota passe a gay marriage law were to be in line to get my license my girlfriend doesn't understand why I stopped having sex with her I think gay sex is so much cooler
Esther

Rochester, MN

#3 Mar 8, 2012
Last_Native wrote:
Well each is to his own I respect that
want to hook up
Anonymous

UK

#6 Mar 8, 2012
Wud luv 2 talk about my 1st time wid anyone. Bbm me 2692afa1
paul

UK

#7 Jun 28, 2013
where do you live
dmoorebird

United States

#8 Jun 28, 2013
The first time for me was when I was bout 18 and so I got online and met a black guy. It was the first time I ever done anything within guy. So we went to my place and we got naked. I got down and started sucking his cock. It got hard and big I could hardly get the head in my mouth. I ass doubting my decision to tell him before hand that I want to loose my virginity. So if page its time. I get on my bed doggy style and I feel his finger rub lube on my hole. Then I feel the head hit my hole. I tried to relax but as he pushed it I couldn't help it. It hurt. To the point I thought I was ripping in two. He got his dick all the was in and I could swear I could feel it in my neck. So he begins f***king me. With no mercy he goes all the was out and then back in. I was just bout crying. But as he went the better it felt. We moved to the missionary position and I was moaning for him. I was begging for him. I then could not help It, I started shooting cum all over me. That made him cum and he let it all inside me it was hot
BJ headman

United States

#9 Jun 28, 2013
My first time was at a party where I thought there would be some babes to party with. Turned out to be all guys and a few were giving me the eye. After a few drinks though I loosened up and thought nothing about being around knowing that these were gay guys. Eventually a couple of them asked me upstairs to smoke some weed so away the three of us went. We all got pretty stoned and Those two guys started to come on to me. I protested but I was to ripped to push them away. They started to unbutton my shirt and pants and before I knew it I was stark naked and one of the guys was giving me a BJ. My c@ck grew in his mouth and I gotta admit, I was getting turned on. They also stripped and led me over to a couch where I sat down and Andy started blowing me again. But Jake stood on the couch directly over me and stuck his hard manhood into my face and started rubbing my cheeks with it. He kept saying open up and take my dick in your mouth. The way he straddled me pinned me to the couch so I couldn't do much so I stuck my tongue out and gave his dick a lick. He then slapped his dick on my tongue and I finally opened my mouth reluctantly. He shoved his big c@ck in my mouth almost to the point of gagging me. I could no longer hold back so I went at it until he dumped his load in my throat. At the same time I was coming in Andy's mouth. I was groggy and spent after that episode. Andy wanted to get his rocks off to so he took Jakes place and started giving me a good face f**kin. My mouth was slippery from Jakes load so Andy's c@ck slid easily in and out of my mouth. Then he started to moan and I knew he was close. He said I want to watch my jizz shoot onto your tongue so I kept my mouth wide open and he finished himself with his hand. He began shooting streamers into my waiting mouth then he smiled and shot a couple on my face. I went to that party as a straight guy now I guess I'm gay or bi. Still like girls but my first gay episode left me wanting to do it more often. I won't do anal but I kind of enjoy a big dick sliding in and out of my mouth and thoroghly love facials.
OnlyONCE

Morelos, Mexico

#10 Sep 11, 2013
I am straight, 25. 2 years ago i met a 19 year old chick at the club, right away i noticed she was into me. We had drinks and i decided to make a move so i offered to go back to my place. She was into the idea of going home with me but her best friend, the one and only person that she can go out with because she lives with parents and they only let her ouu to party with her best friend since they really trust him to bring her back home safe. He is 20 year old gay guy. Good looking actually but at this point he was getting in my last nerves bcus he doesnt let this grl go home with me. So i offered him to come along.
OnlyONCE

Morelos, Mexico

#11 Sep 11, 2013
I thought this way i cld brng her home and her buddy cld wait in the living room while me and her get dwn in my room. . Once home she seemed nervous so i turned on the tv and we sat dwn on the couch to watch. I went to the closet and brought out two blankets. One for me and her and one for the dude. I figured at ths point that it wld be hard to take her to the room so i asked them both to get up off the couch and help me turn it into a bed since it was a pull out
Join Free
OnlyONCE

Morelos, Mexico

#12 Sep 11, 2013
We then layed on the pull out watchn tv but i cldnt help myself anymore. She was so hot ! I took my dck out and started rubbing her puss while i made out w her. She started stroking my dck and at ths point i tried to get her to my room but she resisted. Pulled me towards her and placed my hand on her breast. Then i suddenly noticed that the guy was now strokn me and i threw his hand off. It made me mad at frst bt i dnt make a scne bcur i dnt want to blow my chnces wit0ths chk. I went under the blanket and performed oral on her. He then pushed my leg over so i was now on my side with mx face btwen her legs and his mouth around my erection.
OnlyONCE

Morelos, Mexico

#13 Sep 11, 2013
She was really turned on by all ths so she got on her knees fast and layed me dwn to ride my face. I loved how she moved her hips on my face and i actually loved how the dude didnt waste no time and sat on my dck moving just like a woman wld. He came fast al over my stomach wich turned me on more. I got on top of her fast and went in her while he licked my butthole. I exploded inside her and fel asleep feeling s6 satisfied. Next day thou i woke up disgustd w myself. Tried nt to thnk about it since but lately ive been want4ng to feel that again. It actualy trns me on a lot to picture myself with a man again.
chris

Bristol, UK

#14 Sep 11, 2013
Any1 wana ki k
Nick

Newmarket, NH

#15 Jan 29, 2014
chris wrote:
Any1 Wanamaker ki k
yessss
zach

Littleton, CO

#16 Feb 6, 2014
James wrote:
I live in a really big hous and I let him man who told me he was gay move-in I was setting on the couch in he come down and put his arms around me and tried to kiss me I resisted at first but then I haven't had sex in so long I let him come unto me he wanted to suck my Dick for me and relax me so I let him about halfway through the blow job he asked me if I want to stick it up his ass hole for him it made penetration a lot easier than I thought it would I greased his but hole up with lots of Vaseline and stuck a big wad on the tip of my Dick in I shoved it inside of hi Andy told me not all the way him work it slow he said I Pompton very slow till I got the whole cock inside of him then he told me to go faster and I went so fast that I have become almost right away but trying to hold the cream back he said it's okay come inside me I come to inside of his ass hole after I was done he asked me if I would like to try it I went down on him halfway through when I was sucking him of he said I want to put it inside your ass hole so I let him put it inside m and he went slow at first then he went faster and faste and I was scream and baking him to pull it out but he continued to screw me finally he comes inside of me and we both fell exhausted down next to each other I could barely walk he told me to the bathroo he to me he was used to it name him have sex about twice a week when Minnesota passe a gay marriage law were to be in line to get my license my girlfriend doesn't understand why I stopped having sex with her I think gay sex is so much cooler
do you love the guy more then your girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone looking for team viewer domination (Jun '14) 1 min lewis 63
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Adam 379,465
delhi gay sex 1 min sumit 15,712
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Adam_7869 792,639
I'm a tease.... should I feel bad 2 min brendaphillips 125
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min Funladx 60,182
Any girls like it when guys look up their skirts? (Mar '10) 2 min stevena260 63
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Uni 777,015
Dirty ki...k 3 min Efc180 100,799
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min fuskboy 106,885