Smerker

Australia

#101 Dec 30, 2012
Matho90 wrote:
I've always wanted to fuck a mature married woman but am yet to find the chance- I have had one as a camslut for the past few years but hubby found out- oops :p
If anyone has pics of their wives they'd like to share I'd love to have a look. If anyone has a wife who'd be up for a chat (or to meet up if they're from Australia), let me know!
Hey.... Where in Australia are you??

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#102 Dec 30, 2012
Smerker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey.... Where in Australia are you??
Actually I'm currently travellig but I'm from Sydney, and i'll will be sharing my time between there and canberra next year.
Boston Guy

Medway, MA

#104 Jan 16, 2013
docreflex wrote:
How can you let your sweet wifes pissy be destroyed by such huge cocks going inside her, shame on you!!!!!!
Because she enjoys it so much and afterward we have mind blowing sex. And her pussy isn't destroyed. It always bounces right back!
When she has a date set up she starts thinking about it at least a week before. I make sure not to have sex with her leading up to her date because it makes her crazy. By the time she meets with the guy she's out of her mind. There's something about huge black c**ks that turn her from an average housewife into a sex crazed slut with few inhibitions. It's empowering for her and exciting for me. We get to know guys we trust and they get to enjoy a sexy woman and she gets to enjoy what she enjoys. Life is too short not to explore and interact in full fulling ways with your fellow man.
open minded dude

Philipsburg, PA

#106 Mar 5, 2013
I've wanted to share my wife since we dated. Actually belonged to an online swingers club for awhile. She's always been afraid but I know the right guy could have her if we play it right. My biggest fantasy would be to watch her suck on his big cock and have him make her do it a long time, talking dirty to her, coaching her, before cumming in her mouth. It would be even better if he would fuck her before and after her blowing him. We live in Pa. and are looking for the right guy to fill the position. Preferably within 3-4 hours of us.
JFG

Jacksonville, AR

#108 Mar 5, 2013
open minded dude wrote:
I've wanted to share my wife since we dated. Actually belonged to an online swingers club for awhile. She's always been afraid but I know the right guy could have her if we play it right. My biggest fantasy would be to watch her suck on his big cock and have him make her do it a long time, talking dirty to her, coaching her, before cumming in her mouth. It would be even better if he would fuck her before and after her blowing him. We live in Pa. and are looking for the right guy to fill the position. Preferably within 3-4 hours of us.
Have you asked her how she feels about this?
Rich1965

United States

#109 Apr 3, 2013
Bob44044 wrote:
Any one want to share the story about the very first time you shared your wife. Just about the first time and just true stories. How did it come about? How did she fell about it? How did you feel? Where did it happen? What have the benefits been, if any?
I've shared my wife many times but last week was definitely the best. My high school buddy of 30 years flew in for the week. The first 2 days he was at my house. Late at night we went out to the garage after polishing off a bottle of Crown Royal. Things got hot and my wife and friend started kissing. A little tit sucking was all that happened. On wednesday he checked into his hotel and I let my wife hang out with him for about an hour. Again, a little making out. I had to work Thursday so I dropped her off at his hotel, gave him a big hug and told him to enjoy. He did just that, for the better part of the day. He came 3 times as well as her. Later that night we all three went out to a local dive bar and played pool. They were both pretty drunk so we all went back to his hotel where he and I really made her appreciate being a woman. It was a great experience.
Diego

United States

#110 Apr 17, 2013
Hi, We are a young couple 29 each, the first time we did it was aprox 5 years ago. All started because we used to go out with another couples to have a girl on girl interaction. One of those nights while the girls were on top of each other the "other" guy joined them and he directly went to my girl. I be honest it was a weird feeling and we never talked about it before , it just happened right at the moment. The guy started kissing her all her body, breast, ass , vagina etc. Since She didnt mind I didnt say anything, I Just let it happen because I Took it as the heat of the moment. some minutes passed and I Noticed that the "other" guy was more intense with my girl, and at some moment which happened very fast He penetrated, she was definetely enjoying it very much, I noticed becouse of her body language, she was confortable, she was Having fun. Just looking at her I got excited as well. Since that night We talked about it many times and decided to stop going out with couples, we rather look for guys to do a MFM. We really Liked it, We had done it with 6 different guys since then. Those nights when we decided to do it sinxe the moment she start getting ready. Those nights I Liked to treat her as a "Slut" ( In a positive way). And she actually liked it. Those nights she wears some tiny, sexy, revealing, almost see thru dresses, we go out for a drink to a local bar, have a few drinks and wait for the " guy" that we agreed meeting that night. The most important thing is that she is confortable, with the drinks amd the heat of the moment she has fun all night long. sinxe we been doing this we have become more close to each other, we trust more on each other, I want to have sex with her all the time. I really recommend it.
Tommy

UK

#111 Apr 18, 2013
I am interested, why is it guys feel they are in an weakened position if they choose to let another man take his wife/girlfriend etc
Join Free

Since: Mar 09

Jacksonville, AR

#112 Apr 28, 2013
Tommy wrote:
I am interested, why is it guys feel they are in an weakened position if they choose to let another man take his wife/girlfriend etc
I don't feel that way.
Paul

UK

#114 May 6, 2013
Me and my mate had a threesome with my wife years ago and it was great. She is now 50 but still good looking and she says she like to bang a young guy while i watch so it would be great to find some one new for her.

Since: Apr 13

Southport, UK

#115 May 6, 2013
Paul wrote:
Me and my mate had a threesome with my wife years ago and it was great. She is now 50 but still good looking and she says she like to bang a young guy while i watch so it would be great to find some one new for her.
Hey I'm young I'm sure your wife will love to have me ;)
Xxxxx

UK

#116 May 6, 2013
Paul wrote:
I would, love older woman. 27yrs
sally 90

Chino, CA

#117 May 6, 2013
My husband had shared me a couple of time its been fun
Paul

UK

#118 May 6, 2013
Xxxxx wrote:
<quoted text> I would, love older woman. 27yrs
just told her. She says that sounds great.
Paul

UK

#119 May 6, 2013
Sergio_uk wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I'm young I'm sure your wife will love to have me ;)
she says she would be up for it
Lee

Leeds, UK

#120 May 6, 2013
DRJFG wrote:
<quoted text>
We would love to hear more.
my wife has always said @ right guy right place right time . She wanted it to be away from friends etc . I didn't think it was gonna happen to be honest . Then this one night on a much needed kid free weekend away we were at the hotel bar both pretty tipsy and this guy latched on to us . Friendly charming wife liked him . Then after a few more drinks wife being drink said to the guy " do u know what my husband wants to see " he said no . And then she said it . " he wants to see me fcuked by another guy " and " you can be that guy if you want " I was mortified untill he said if love to . The rest of the night was a blur to be honest .
Xxxxx

UK

#121 May 6, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text> just told her. She says that sounds great.
You and wife wanna chat on ki k?
Paul

UK

#122 May 6, 2013
Xxxxx wrote:
<quoted text>You and wife wanna chat on ki k?
sounds good to us
Paul

UK

#123 May 6, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>sounds good to us
wifey says it would be nice to get her black fishnet body stocking on for a young guy.
Xxxxx

UK

#124 May 6, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>sounds good to us
Potatoking85

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanna see my boobs? 2 min mattttt696969 45
Gay bi in luton (Sep '12) 2 min Jonnyprawn 2,370
Ring Me For Horny Phonesex UK ;-) 3 min Horny Guy 1
"Hal the king deflector" (Aug '13) 3 min Winchester43 1,092
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Jake 677,340
Dirty ki...k 3 min horny boy 14,233
sexting numbers (May '13) 3 min chelsea ey oy 15,903
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min jjwillis867 658,004
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Hornyyounggay15 309,457
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min trautnaa 87,101