2,021 - 2,040 of 2,234 Comments Last updated Jul 26, 2014
Donna

Ballarat, Australia

#2744 Feb 7, 2013
Greenville
Athena

Ballarat, Australia

#2745 Feb 7, 2013
Gang bang clubs. We have a treasurer. $10 entry once a week. Over 300 members (about 30 women though). I've slept with every male member. Safe gang rape fantasy
jason

Flushing, NY

#2746 Feb 7, 2013
Donna wrote:
Greenville
In what state is that?
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

#2747 Feb 7, 2013
Athena wrote:
Gang bang clubs. We have a treasurer.$10 entry once a week. Over 300 members (about 30 women though). I've slept with every male member. Safe gang rape fantasy
correction! its not rape if you CONSENT to it!!! PLUS I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH CLUBS IN VICTORIA!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2748 Feb 7, 2013
James48036 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to have sex with a woman. just because I'm bi doesn't mean I don't like women. I just love keeping my options open and would love to make love to you, make you scream from multiple orgasms...where are you at??
Thanks for the offer but my mind isn't that open. I have been lucky enough to have several young ladies who have made me "scream from multiple orgasms". No offence but your hairy ass doesn't do anything for me. Different strokes for different folks.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2749 Feb 7, 2013
lol 40 wrote:
<quoted text> there are. Its like high school here sometimes. Lok
Thanks for the response and for being "Normal". Honestly I think we have the best sex, we just don't talk about it.
Donna

Ballarat, Australia

#2750 Feb 8, 2013
Tennessee. Will be there with him in March.
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

#2751 Feb 8, 2013
Donna wrote:
please donna! don,t go!! join for here in sydney for some nsa sex!!!!
Join Free
Tupac

UK

#2752 Feb 9, 2013
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>i havent reported mine but I don't want to I can't imagine how my dad will react he'll probs kill the bastard the sad thing is I was 6 when it happened and I'm only 13 now and it's happened twice
Some stuff is already going on I got In trouble with a guy nothing to bad but my dad blamed it on me like it was my fault so I don't want to report it or tell anyone I no about it
Should report it
Tupac

UK

#2753 Feb 9, 2013
Donna wrote:
Haha yes Mickey I suppose he did.
True love story. You found love
Tupac

UK

#2754 Feb 9, 2013
Hellen wrote:
I get so horny just by the thought of being gang raped. It's such a turn on.. to imagine 5 guys sticking their hard cocks inside my holes, being rough with me (;
Wanna SE that happen
Longstroke

Columbus, OH

#2755 Feb 9, 2013
A couple of years ago, I was invited by a friend to gang bang this guys wife. I didn't know them, but my friend did. I was under the assumption that she didn't know he had planed it, and I guess she had mentioned it as a fantasy. Anyway, three other guys, and myself participated in the action as her husband watched and took pictures. I'd have to say that the king size bed was a little crowded at times!
I wanted to be there

Mount Pleasant, SC

#2756 Feb 10, 2013
please tell us more.
Did she know before time?
Was she reluctant or welcoming?
How many times do you think you 4 guys did her?
Longstroke wrote:
A couple of years ago, I was invited by a friend to gang bang this guys wife. I didn't know them, but my friend did. I was under the assumption that she didn't know he had planed it, and I guess she had mentioned it as a fantasy. Anyway, three other guys, and myself participated in the action as her husband watched and took pictures. I'd have to say that the king size bed was a little crowded at times!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2757 Feb 10, 2013
Donna wrote:
Why Australians famous for incest, I mean find someone instead if uncle.
Badgirl

Glasgow, UK

#2758 Feb 10, 2013
I think a lot of women have a fantasy about being taken by a group of men and forced to have sex against there will

I know I do
johnson

Pacoima, CA

#2759 Feb 10, 2013
Badgirl wrote:
I think a lot of women have a fantasy about being taken by a group of men and forced to have sex against there will
I know I do
want to get bad on Skype?
or phone??
Missy

UK

#2761 Feb 10, 2013
I took 11 guys at a party to make my bf jealos. I had just turned 18
dominatewomen

UK

#2762 Feb 10, 2013
Missy wrote:
wanna take 11 more ;)
johnson

Pacoima, CA

#2763 Feb 10, 2013
Missy wrote:
can i call u to tell me about it?
Jen

Hazleton, PA

#2764 Feb 10, 2013
Missy wrote:
I fantasize of being with tons o guys at once! 11 would be so hot! when younger had two boys have me suck them in woods made me keep it secret

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min londontop 161,221
Any Gay/Bi Teens In Central NJ or Anywhere in NJ?? 2 min HornyInNJ 3
Have you ever hooked up with anyone on Topix? 2 min Drake 126
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Dark dick 473,496
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min heilcat 380,161
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min part_time_hornball1 25,571
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Wardog 279,637
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min itzmarty123 13,698
•••
Enter and win $5000