White girls experience with a black man

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vibe

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Mar 7, 2011
Wat was you first encounter and how did it go wat was ur reaction!!!

Since: Jan 11

Rochester, MN

#3 Mar 8, 2011
It sucked. I was disappionted and un satisfied

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#4 Mar 8, 2011
Don't do it! No good will come from it. Stay far away from them, They are no good.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#6 Mar 8, 2011
First encounter, my husband arranged it.(long story)

How did it go, it was astonishing, mind blowing and eye opening.(long story)

My reaction, I took the guy as a lover for over 4 years, I had children by him.(very long story)
oh no

Sandisfield, MA

#7 Mar 8, 2011
Epiphany26 wrote:
It sucked. I was disappionted and un satisfied
oh no you di-in't! that is not the correct (pc) response. it must've been great or you are full of hate.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 8, 2011
Best sex I have ever had was this past weekend. With a black man. Still smilin'.
yeah

Kemp, TX

#11 Mar 8, 2011
yes sirrrr wrote:
Best sex I have ever had was this past weekend. With a black man. Still smilin'.
Was it really?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 8, 2011
yeah wrote:
<quoted text> Was it really?
Oh yeah.Can't stop thinking about it...
Join Free
X Husband

Paducah, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2011
Only thing hotter than a white woman having sex with a black man is when a white man gets to watch.
JenniferMM3030

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Mar 8, 2011
In college I was a cheerleader for football, basketball, soccer, etc. I was in contact with many athletic black guys from my school and from other colleges.
Black men are men, just a different color skin. Good men are good men. They are not some other species walking on earth. Silly people make statements like stay away from them like they are a germ. Maybe some day someone will be making that statement abuot you.
Most black me are good lovers, damn good lovers. The thing about them being big, well it is so for the most part. Some of the guys I dated in college were "hung" or "well endowded" or just freeeeking big. Oh what a feeling.
If you think I'm kidding try yourself. Open you mind and enjoy.
Off and on for 4+ years I dated black guys in school and at times my eyes were still spinning in my head a few days later.
X Husband

Paducah, KY

#16 Mar 8, 2011
Jennifer, how about a white man that would enjoy watching you with black men?
Joemama

Detroit, MI

#17 Mar 8, 2011
I dont think Jennifer would need to be with anybody for us all to enjoy watching her.

She is smoking hot !!

Since: Feb 08

UK

#18 Mar 8, 2011
X Husband wrote:
Only thing hotter than a white woman having sex with a black man is when a white man gets to watch.
aint that the truth
yeah

Kemp, TX

#20 Mar 8, 2011
yes sirrrr wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah.Can't stop thinking about it...
What was so good about it?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21 Mar 8, 2011
yeah wrote:
<quoted text> What was so good about it?
Looking in the mirror and seeing his black hands rub up and down my naked white body looked so good.He has dark, beautiful, smooth black skin and a very muscular,sexy body.Our bodies fit together perfectly.Like we were made to sex each other...
We talked dirty, we had tons of foreplay, and he knows how to "work it".I was in ecstasy. This man wore me out! Next time, I am going to dominate him like he's never been before and give him a golden shower.
yeah

Kemp, TX

#22 Mar 8, 2011
yes sirrrr wrote:
<quoted text>Looking in the mirror and seeing his black hands rub up and down my naked white body looked so good.He has dark, beautiful, smooth black skin and a very muscular,sexy body.Our bodies fit together perfectly.Like we were made to sex each other...
We talked dirty, we had tons of foreplay, and he knows how to "work it".I was in ecstasy. This man wore me out! Next time, I am going to dominate him like he's never been before and give him a golden shower.
I bet he really wants that shower!
Mike and Cindy

AOL

#23 Mar 9, 2011
Wow it seems like a whte lady is either totally into black or think ther scum of the earth.Lets tell the truth here. Cindy and I are swingers. We have many white couple that we see. Although we havent come across any black couples. Mike is not into black ladies which is ok. He doesnt care that I have some black men that I see. Is there a difference between them. Yes. One is white and one is black. Some are good and some are just lousy. Im I going to leave my hubby for a black guy. Heavens no. I wont leave for a white guy either.Com e on ladies if the post are from white ladies. I assume some or most post sre from whie guys and black guys. I dont beleive all that is written here.

Since: Jan 11

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Mar 9, 2011
oh no wrote:
<quoted text>
oh no you di-in't! that is not the correct (pc) response. it must've been great or you are full of hate.
Uhhh... Im not full of hate. and how is that not politically correct? just because I dont find having sex with a black man spectacular in any way.

All I said, was that it was disappointing and not that good. I didnt say that I hated him because of his race, I didnt say that he sucked in bed because he was black, Im just saying that he sucked in bed. I would be lying If I said any different.

Ask a fucking black girl that has only ever fucked black men. Im sure she will tell you that she has had some shittly lays.

Also, I lot of white women find it exciting to sqrew a black man because its "forbidden" "unknown" "different" but my brother is married to a black girl so there isnt really any novelty in having sex with a different race.

Plus, black penises (and vaginas) arnt as attractive.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#25 Mar 9, 2011
Epiphany26 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh... Im not full of hate. and how is that not politically correct? just because I dont find having sex with a black man spectacular in any way.
All I said, was that it was disappointing and not that good. I didnt say that I hated him because of his race, I didnt say that he sucked in bed because he was black, Im just saying that he sucked in bed. I would be lying If I said any different.
Ask a fucking black girl that has only ever fucked black men. Im sure she will tell you that she has had some shittly lays.
Also, I lot of white women find it exciting to sqrew a black man because its "forbidden" "unknown" "different" but my brother is married to a black girl so there isnt really any novelty in having sex with a different race.
Plus, black penises (and vaginas) arnt as attractive.
Sorry to hear that about your brother.

Since: Jan 11

Rochester, MN

#26 Mar 9, 2011
I absolutly LOVE AND ADORE my brother's wife. She is the greatest thing to ever happen to him and has given him one wonderful little boy and another little one on the way. Im sorry that you think that my sister in law would be a negative thing to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 3 min Str8buyhorny 8,501
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min hornysmoothboy1 495,285
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 3 min Welchy09 1,801
girls and women cell numbers to text or sext (Mar '12) 3 min thevan02 22,056
Asked and Answered (Mar '13) 3 min Dalilama12 17,552
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Young_mjb 225,732
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min hard 377,353
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Polyyy_97 564,319
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 13 min pussylover 46,953

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE