First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Maria23

San Francisco, CA

#1 Aug 11, 2011
Hi ladies...question, how many of you have noticed men/guys staring at your heels with lust???

Since: Feb 11

copenhagen Denmark

#2 Aug 11, 2011
Maria23 wrote:
Hi ladies...question, how many of you have noticed men/guys staring at your heels with lust???
Well most guys do get turned on, because it makes a woman walk sexy and gives her some Nice long sexy legs ... I would never wear anything but high heels ;(

Since: Aug 08

Amman, Jordan

#3 Aug 11, 2011
Do you wear them in bed sub girl? At will? Or only when instructed?

I like my girls to wear them all the time at home, wehn naked, walking around. And NEVER take them off in the bedroom.
Maria23

San Francisco, CA

#4 Aug 11, 2011
sub girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well most guys do get turned on, because it makes a woman walk sexy and gives her some Nice long sexy legs ... I would never wear anything but high heels ;(
have you noticed which heels get more attention; ie;
wedges,round-toe, pointy-toe, sandals, etc????
Do-U-69

San Francisco, CA

#5 Aug 12, 2011
sub girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well most guys do get turned on, because it makes a woman walk sexy and gives her some Nice long sexy legs ... I would never wear anything but high heels ;(
I would love to do you all night long while you wear your sexy heels to bed....are you for it????
d420ny

Middletown, NJ

#6 Aug 12, 2011
Maria23 wrote:
<quoted text>have you noticed which heels get more attention; ie;
wedges,round-toe, pointy-toe, sandals, etc????
some guys like women's feet ..like me I have a thing for feet I always stair at girls feet ..high heels just make them.look even sexier

Since: Feb 11

copenhagen Denmark

#7 Aug 12, 2011
mightymag wrote:
Do you wear them in bed sub girl? At will? Or only when instructed?

I like my girls to wear them all the time at home, wehn naked, walking around. And NEVER take them off in the bedroom.
I wear Them where my man wish .. Out and inside ;)

Since: Feb 11

copenhagen Denmark

#8 Aug 12, 2011
Maria23 wrote:
<quoted text>have you noticed which heels get more attention; ie;
wedges,round-toe, pointy-toe, sandals, etc????
Not really :-/
Join Free
Maria23

San Francisco, CA

#9 Aug 12, 2011
sub girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really :-/
I've heard that alot of men get turned-on by high-heel
"shoeplay", and that many women do it precisely to seduce men and get their attention. Do you do that?
Marc

Spanaway, WA

#10 Aug 12, 2011
sub girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well most guys do get turned on, because it makes a woman walk sexy and gives her some Nice long sexy legs ... I would never wear anything but high heels ;(
Are you horny babe?
Text me ?
5036229414

Since: Feb 11

copenhagen Denmark

#11 Aug 12, 2011
Maria23 wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard that alot of men get turned-on by high-heel
"shoeplay", and that many women do it precisely to seduce men and get their attention. Do you do that?
Ofcause ... Wearing heels 24/7 hurts .. Lol but i love the attention ... Im a woman i was born to please ;)
Do you love wearing heels hun ?

Since: Feb 11

copenhagen Denmark

#12 Aug 12, 2011
Marc wrote:
<quoted text>Are you horny babe?
Text me ?
5036229414
Im from Denmark baby .. Sorry
Marc

Kent, WA

#13 Aug 12, 2011
Sub girl or Maria, you should text me? I'm horny..
Marc

Kent, WA

#14 Aug 12, 2011
sub girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Im from Denmark baby .. Sorry
What's that suppose to mean babe?
Maria23

San Francisco, CA

#15 Aug 12, 2011
Marc wrote:
Sub girl or Maria, you should text me? I'm horny..
....so what would you do to my sexy heels?

Since: Feb 11

copenhagen Denmark

#16 Aug 12, 2011
Marc wrote:
<quoted text>What's that suppose to mean babe?
Lol that i would't text someone half way around the World .. And im married .. So Maria gets that joy ;)
Marc

Kent, WA

#17 Aug 12, 2011
sub girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol that i would't text someone half way around the World .. And im married .. So Maria gets that joy ;)
Aha you shouldn't screw that up then :)
Maria23

San Francisco, CA

#18 Aug 12, 2011
Marc wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha you shouldn't screw that up then :)
how come you didn't answer my last post last night?....and to think that I put on my BLACK ULTRA POINTY, ULTRA-SEXY ROSA HEELS on, laid myself down my bed, and spent 40 min. carressing my legs and my sexy shoes in anticipation of your answer for nothing.....:(
d420ny

Greenbelt, MD

#20 Aug 12, 2011
Maria23 wrote:
<quoted text>how come you didn't answer my last post last night?....and to think that I put on my BLACK ULTRA POINTY, ULTRA-SEXY ROSA HEELS on, laid myself down my bed, and spent 40 min. carressing my legs and my sexy shoes in anticipation of your answer for nothing.....:(
I'd make u wear nothing but heels baby ....u like showing ur feet off too ?
Lilsweetness

Mesa, AZ

#22 Aug 12, 2011
I love other girls in heels and love all my heels. Anyone wanna trade pics?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many men did your wife sleep with before ma... (Apr '13) 2 min Breeze 483
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Marky 707,168
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Zac_213 699,308
People Into Scat/Poop Fetish Read This... (Jan '12) 2 min hotboy42001 2,546
Gay fun from banbury or near (Jun '13) 2 min drewdrew99 11
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Kane_apc 329,902
Dirty ki...k 2 min horny boy 41,071
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 13 min Whoknew241978 11,314
More from around the web