Will answer any question posted here

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Lorraine

Ireland

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Ask me anything I'm board
brad_184

Sydney, Australia

#2 Jan 20, 2013
can you add me on skype and have a fun cam with me?
Lorraine

Ireland

#3 Jan 20, 2013
Haha. Nope
Belfast bloke

Belfast, UK

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Lorraine wrote:
Ask me anything I'm board
Would you like to hear me come?

Not the best question in the world but I feel it's too the point, lol
Minestattooed

UK

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Lorraine wrote:
Ask me anything I'm board
can you find me a nice shy woman ?
horny man

Warwick, UK

#6 Jan 20, 2013
How old u
Lorraine

Ireland

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Not really... Not sure it's as sexy as a girl cumming
Eliisa

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Lorraine wrote:
Ask me anything I'm board
Do you like tacos?
Join Free
hithere

Gilmanton, NH

#10 Jan 20, 2013
whats the strangest thing you stuck in you vagina

Since: Sep 12

Riverton, NJ

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Lorraine wrote:
Ask me anything I'm board
Ever have a thought so dirty and kinky it scared you? And what was it?
Belfast bloke

Belfast, UK

#12 Jan 20, 2013
Lorraine wrote:
Not really... Not sure it's as sexy as a girl cumming
You're right it's not, how about we do it at same time. Then neither of us would be bored.
Jay

Bronx, NY

#13 Jan 20, 2013
Lorraine wrote:
Not really... Not sure it's as sexy as a girl cumming
Do you have an email? I would like to ask you about women, nothing perverted, if it gets there you can stop replying. I just have questions about women, dating, sex and things only a woman could answer. I'd ask a female I know but I would like to ask a woman who does not know me.

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#14 Jan 20, 2013
Would you rather have sex with a younger single man who has more stamina, yet is somewhat inexperienced when it comes to pleasing a woman, or a mature, older married manwho is experienced in the ways of bringing a woman to climax, yet may have no longer recovery/refractory period between sessions?
Lorraine

Ireland

#15 Jan 20, 2013
Minestattooed wrote:
<quoted text> can you find me a nice shy woman ?
I'm shy
Lorraine

Ireland

#17 Jan 20, 2013
Eliisa wrote:
<quoted text> Do you like tacos?
Yep
Lorraine

Ireland

#18 Jan 20, 2013
hithere wrote:
whats the strangest thing you stuck in you vagina
Banana... Was good ha
Lorraine

Ireland

#19 Jan 20, 2013
jaycharles wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever have a thought so dirty and kinky it scared you? And what was it?
I'm pretty open minded...

A guy had a rape Fantasy once,, I was gonna let him but backed out
Lorraine

Ireland

#20 Jan 20, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have an email? I would like to ask you about women, nothing perverted, if it gets there you can stop replying. I just have questions about women, dating, sex and things only a woman could answer. I'd ask a female I know but I would like to ask a woman who does not know me.
Ask here
Lorraine

Ireland

#21 Jan 20, 2013
avon5735 wrote:
Would you rather have sex with a younger single man who has more stamina, yet is somewhat inexperienced when it comes to pleasing a woman, or a mature, older married manwho is experienced in the ways of bringing a woman to climax, yet may have no longer recovery/refractory period between sessions?
Mature

“Fastest Girl In Town!!!!!”

Since: Oct 12

NewJerseyStrongerThenTheStorm

#23 Jan 20, 2013
Would you let a horny American girl lick your sexy Irish ass?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fakt marathi zavazavi 2 min shirish patil 252
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Fkk 309,376
wife masturbating videos 3 min MDGriggs 9
Dirty ki...k 3 min male4all 14,118
girls that let doggies lick them 3 min lacy 15
horny gril my name is Hayley send me a pic 3 min hot 13
gay sex hookups with teens california (Jul '13) 4 min Cummber 374
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 5 min naughty husband 10,692
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min siboww 657,881
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Mike 677,218
More from around the web