Comments
1,681 - 1,700 of 2,407 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 6
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1794
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kempton Park, UK, 8.30pm:
2,3,5,6,7,9,11.
9.00pm:
1,3,4,9,10,13.
Hot fav no.5 to beat here.
Might be worth saving in the exotics: 5 to win with the other six the placings.
Outlays 6 units in the forecast/exacta, 30 tricast/trifecta!
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1795
Sep 4, 2013
 
dorikun wrote:
<quoted text>
It never stops raining in nz, especially in auckland, where we get 4 seasons in an hour..
Good to hear your hitting our sav blanc, what was the brand?
Well hope your day is good. Enjoy
Yeah, I know, it was my hometown until I moved here at 29.
What part of Waitakerie?
I used to visit a school mate whose family lived at and ran a tearooms up from Swanson, just past Bethell's Beach turnoff.
Place had a derelict house nearby, supposedly 'haunted'.
I lived at Ponsonby/St Mary's Bay, before it went upmarket.
Used to cycle to Bethells sometimes.
Midweek it was desolate, half a mile of big surf beach all to yourself!
Seems crazy now.
And dangerous.
Still, I must have been fit.
Get tired just thinking about it now!
Tonight's wine was Catalina Sounds, forgettable.
My fav is Nautilus, and Pepper Tree, a blend with Hunter Valley Semillon.
Not far short of Nautilus, and huge value at around $15.
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1796
Sep 4, 2013
 
yoda 49 wrote:
<quoted text>Happy birthday hal.
Thanks yoda!
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1797
Sep 4, 2013
 
Stretchermunkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy birthday hal, sounds like an idyllic day.
Best wishes
Yeah, that's exactly what it was.
Thanks!
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1798
Sep 4, 2013
 
-Babybelle- wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a good day. Enjoy it
It was indeed.
And I did indeed.
Thanks!
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1799
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Birthday hal,enjoy the pizza and wine.
Thanks.
I haven't had birthday pizza before, but I'm not complaining!
Pizza and white wine go well together!

“Grouch & jay are goat shaggers”

Since: Aug 13

Havana, Cuba

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1800
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Awwwww is it your birthday HAL.
I hope its your last one.
BAAAAAAHAHAHA
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1801
Sep 4, 2013
 
hal wrote:
Where do they come from????
Mostly from Australia....
Join Free

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1802
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know, it was my hometown until I moved here at 29.
What part of Waitakerie?
I used to visit a school mate whose family lived at and ran a tearooms up from Swanson, just past Bethell's Beach turnoff.
Place had a derelict house nearby, supposedly 'haunted'.
I lived at Ponsonby/St Mary's Bay, before it went upmarket.
Used to cycle to Bethells sometimes.
Midweek it was desolate, half a mile of big surf beach all to yourself!
Seems crazy now.
And dangerous.
Still, I must have been fit.
Get tired just thinking about it now!
Tonight's wine was Catalina Sounds, forgettable.
My fav is Nautilus, and Pepper Tree, a blend with Hunter Valley Semillon.
Not far short of Nautilus, and huge value at around $15.
Haha, swanson is where im at, and the waitakeres are my back yard.. love goin to bethells and the Lake, cant wait for summer! Good luck in getting the beach to yourself these days, too many people, althoigh katekare is always good for a retreat..

“There's no place like..”

Since: Jan 13

HOME !!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1803
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

YAY another year older and closer to death, die slowly and suffer toothles old pedo, i wanna pizz on your grave some day :)))))))))))
James

Stanton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1804
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My c*ck is freezing cold. I wonder if its okay. Hal, you have a lot of experience handling them. Is it okay?
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1805
Sep 4, 2013
 
Gosh MOUNDS.. (hal)I suppose you think im all the people who think you should be scraped off a shoe and thrown...
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1806
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The goat lover wrote:
Awwwww is it your birthday HAL.
I hope its your last one.
BAAAAAAHAHAHA
Nope!
26 to go!
Maybe more!
With restorative technology they're working on just now.
Of course, it won't be announced.
They don't want droogs being rejuvenated!
And you'd qualify there!
Full on!
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1807
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Mostly from Australia....
Ah, wit!
See, you can do it when you want to, Herby!!!!
Be lucid, I mean!
horny-m

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1808
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Computer screens don't have heads!
Well, not the sort you mean anyway!
You'll only ever find your daughter performing live, for some guy on the screen.
You trying to restrict her education?
Or are you going to shoot her????
That's going to be a little counterproductive, isn't it??
Spend the rest of your life in prison, with everyone wondering "why did he shoot his daughter, REALLY?"
I wasn't trying to find one on the internet. Nor on my screen. From your posts I'm sure you are pretty close to one. But don't worry, your computer screen is safe. And I'm not gonna shoot my daughter dude, but I'd seriously shoot the pedo. P.s I don't have children yet
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1809
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dorikun wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, swanson is where im at, and the waitakeres are my back yard.. love goin to bethells and the Lake, cant wait for summer! Good luck in getting the beach to yourself these days, too many people, althoigh katekare is always good for a retreat..
Thanks!
If you ever think you're too crowded, log on to Bondi, any hot day, especially a Sat/Sun....cast of (literally) thousands.
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1810
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sisterhere wrote:
YAY another year older and closer to death, die slowly and suffer toothles old pedo, i wanna pizz on your grave some day :)))))))))
Hey!
What's that odour?
Call the befoulment people.
Urgent!
And the restorative spelling crew!!!!
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1811
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

James wrote:
My c*ck is freezing cold. I wonder if its okay. Hal, you have a lot of experience handling them. Is it okay?
Have you checked your pulse?
Don't know much about necrophilia.
But I hear they have slogans on the wall down at Lucy's bar!
They say she's still around.
Perhaps you could ask her!
She was an Aussie too, I'm told!!!!
You'll be in good hands there!!!!
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1812
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

DMAN wrote:
Gosh MOUNDS..(hal)I suppose you think im all the people who think you should be scraped off a shoe and thrown...
Some at least Herby!
But I suppose it's difficult for you!
Knowing who you are!!!!
Safety in numbers, I guess applies, with you!

“There's no place like..”

Since: Jan 13

HOME !!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1813
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!
What's that odour?
Call the befoulment people.
Urgent!
And the restorative spelling crew!!!!
That odor is your colostomy bag backing up on you again you toothles old fool hurry up and die sh1t head and rid the world of one more wannabe pedo...

BTW dumb azz, there is no U in the word ODOR, you stupid old stinking old fool !!!! DIE FREAK !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thoughts of cheating 3 min SusanDB 24
Have you ever been forced to orgasm against you... (Jul '13) 3 min gazirah 116
Asked and Answered (Mar '13) 3 min Hot Old Guy 16,362
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min nwil22 368,464
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min cjadams69 270,388
panties, bras, skirts and other stuff 4 min putichut 8
Am i wierd wanting men to see my wife topless o... (Apr '11) 4 min Marty 558
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min jandy917 464,385
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Smallone19882 154,424
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min 89colt89 9,986

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••