Julia

Rome, Italy

#487 Sep 10, 2013
Ok, the only reason why you must be doing this is that you have a humiliation fetish and you want people to embarrass you: there's no reason to write such idiotic and retarded sounding sentences on the internet if not foe this reason.
MISTER MISTER

El Cajon, CA

#488 Sep 10, 2013
Julia wrote:
Ok, the only reason why you must be doing this is that you have a humiliation fetish and you want people to embarrass you: there's no reason to write such idiotic and retarded sounding sentences on the internet if not foe this reason.
I don't know what you mean. But, all I can say is that I love the vulva, not looking for someone to make fun of me or anything. I just love all the special girl parts of a girls body. Girls have a vulva and that's what I notice about a girl. These girls wear tight pants sometimes, you can totally tell they got a lot going on down there. Any hetero male will notice.
MISTER MISTER

Pomona, CA

#489 Sep 10, 2013
1. I am interested in girls
2. every girl has a vulva
3. thus, I am interested in the vulva
Julia

Rome, Italy

#490 Sep 12, 2013
MISTER MISTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you mean. But, all I can say is that I love the vulva, not looking for someone to make fun of me or anything. I just love all the special girl parts of a girls body. Girls have a vulva and that's what I notice about a girl. These girls wear tight pants sometimes, you can totally tell they got a lot going on down there. Any hetero male will notice.
An hetero, bisexual, whatever male will notice and then shut up about it and not repeat the same thing over and over, if he doesn't it's a sign he likes to be made fun of and humiliated for the idiocy with which he talks.
MISTER MISTER

Fontana, CA

#491 Sep 12, 2013
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>
An hetero, bisexual, whatever male will notice and then shut up about it and not repeat the same thing over and over, if he doesn't it's a sign he likes to be made fun of and humiliated for the idiocy with which he talks.
well I can't deny I am interested in the vulva.
MISTER MISTER

Fontana, CA

#492 Sep 12, 2013
I actually love the vulva. I like to lick it and finger it and smell it.
MISTER MISTER

El Cajon, CA

#493 Sep 12, 2013
My love of the vulva is the biggest force in my life. It's why I do sugar daddy dating with 2 girls. It costs me a lot of money but I get vulva out of the deal so it's so worth it.
MISTER MISTER

Pomona, CA

#494 Sep 13, 2013
MISTER MISTER wrote:
My love of the vulva is the biggest force in my life. It's why I do sugar daddy dating with 2 girls. It costs me a lot of money but I get vulva out of the deal so it's so worth it.
I love the vulva. I like a hairy vulva and like to get a mouthful of hair.
Join Free
MISTER MISTER

Corona, CA

#495 Sep 13, 2013
MISTER MISTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the vulva. I like a hairy vulva and like to get a mouthful of hair.
i like to push aside hair to find labia
Sybian Princess

Portland, OR

#497 Sep 17, 2013
One I was young starting when I was in my teens I started making friends in a group of nudists, I would go over to her house and be by the pool working on my tan without lines and I love the feeling of the sunshine on my vulva! Her brother and his friends would come over, it would usually be just me and my friend who were nude and I love the feeling of the fresh air and sunshine on my vulva. They didnít really say anything off-color, but I would be there in the lawn chair the lounge or kind that you can put your legs up on, but instead of doing that I would put my bare feet flat on the lawn and that meant my knees were wide apart, since one foot was on either side of the chair. I would wear sunglasses and pretend to be asleep and the guys would come in and look at my vulva. I got to kind of like the attention, knowing they thought I was pretty and in those years of girls ego needs all the strokes it can get. So sometimes pretending to still be dozing while they were watching and reached down and scratch an itch on my vulva, accidentally pulling it apart a little bit so they could see the inside of my vulva. I liked it when sometimes the parts of my vulva stayed open so they could see past my vulva to the light pink vaj itself, peeking out from between the tender pink lips of my vulva. Now all these years later, I love to be nude and find excuses in the nudist park to lean over to the coldbox with my knees apart so people walking by can clearly see my vulva. Vulva! Vulva! Vulva! Oh, and did I mention... vulva!
MISTER MISTER

San Marcos, CA

#498 Sep 18, 2013
Sybian Princess wrote:
One I was young starting when I was in my teens I started making friends in a group of nudists, I would go over to her house and be by the pool working on my tan without lines and I love the feeling of the sunshine on my vulva! Her brother and his friends would come over, it would usually be just me and my friend who were nude and I love the feeling of the fresh air and sunshine on my vulva. They didnít really say anything off-color, but I would be there in the lawn chair the lounge or kind that you can put your legs up on, but instead of doing that I would put my bare feet flat on the lawn and that meant my knees were wide apart, since one foot was on either side of the chair. I would wear sunglasses and pretend to be asleep and the guys would come in and look at my vulva. I got to kind of like the attention, knowing they thought I was pretty and in those years of girls ego needs all the strokes it can get. So sometimes pretending to still be dozing while they were watching and reached down and scratch an itch on my vulva, accidentally pulling it apart a little bit so they could see the inside of my vulva. I liked it when sometimes the parts of my vulva stayed open so they could see past my vulva to the light pink vaj itself, peeking out from between the tender pink lips of my vulva. Now all these years later, I love to be nude and find excuses in the nudist park to lean over to the coldbox with my knees apart so people walking by can clearly see my vulva. Vulva! Vulva! Vulva! Oh, and did I mention... vulva!
God that's hot! You got lots of attention because of your vulva. It's a wonderful place isn't it???
MISTER MISTER

Corona, CA

#499 Sep 19, 2013
Girls piss different then guys. Girls wipe their vulva after the pissing process is over.
josh a

Tempe, AZ

#500 Sep 19, 2013
I just want to know EXACTLY where a girls peephole is. Ive tried to find it when I eat her out but I never found it.

“We are all entitled to a say!!”

Since: Jan 11

UK

#501 Sep 19, 2013
josh a wrote:
I just want to know EXACTLY where a girls peephole is. Ive tried to find it when I eat her out but I never found it.
It's just above the entrance to the vagina. If you open up the vagina and look just above you'll see the little hole.
Davey

UK

#502 Sep 19, 2013
the vulva is a marvellous thing,beautiful to look at,i prefer a small vulva with neat lips rather than a large one,i do not think a man's penis is as beautiful.
josh a

Tempe, AZ

#503 Sep 19, 2013
Stacey can I see yours?
staceyGstring wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just above the entrance to the vagina. If you open up the vagina and look just above you'll see the little hole.
MISTER MISTER

Fontana, CA

#504 Sep 19, 2013
Davey wrote:
the vulva is a marvellous thing,beautiful to look at,i prefer a small vulva with neat lips rather than a large one,i do not think a man's penis is as beautiful.
I am seeing 2 girls now, and their vulvas are different.

one girl has flaps hanging down, which get in the way sometimes as I lick down there.

the other girl has a clean tight slit, which is easy to explore and lick

“We are all entitled to a say!!”

Since: Jan 11

UK

#505 Sep 19, 2013
josh a wrote:
<quoted text>Stacey can I see yours?
If you were registered so I could message toy I'd say yes :)
Another Mister

Seattle, WA

#506 Sep 20, 2013
I agree with Mister Mister, the vulva beckons me, pulls me toward it. It ignores my rational mind and speaks directly to my penis. The vagina is glorious, it knows what it will do and my penis responds. When I am pumping the vagina I am not in charge, I become a passenger on a journey to another dimension. The heat captures and holds me. That final push from my loins when I deliver all of my sperm deep into the vagina, that is not my doing. My pelvis does that without me, the only time ever that I cannot control my body. It amazes me to do that, as if a mechanism as old as time is using me to fulfill its purpose. All vaginas must be filled with sperm, it is whispering this in my ear each time this happens. I never try to think it, yet it is a truth that always arrives when my sperm fills the vagina. Almost spiritual. The vulva. The vagina. I need it. Don't deprive me.
MISTER MISTER

San Marcos, CA

#507 Sep 20, 2013
Another Mister wrote:
I agree with Mister Mister, the vulva beckons me, pulls me toward it. It ignores my rational mind and speaks directly to my penis. The vagina is glorious, it knows what it will do and my penis responds. When I am pumping the vagina I am not in charge, I become a passenger on a journey to another dimension. The heat captures and holds me. That final push from my loins when I deliver all of my sperm deep into the vagina, that is not my doing. My pelvis does that without me, the only time ever that I cannot control my body. It amazes me to do that, as if a mechanism as old as time is using me to fulfill its purpose. All vaginas must be filled with sperm, it is whispering this in my ear each time this happens. I never try to think it, yet it is a truth that always arrives when my sperm fills the vagina. Almost spiritual. The vulva. The vagina. I need it. Don't deprive me.
Very well said.

I know it's hard to think straight when you are face to face with the vulva. It entices you, as you peel back labia to explore the tender meaty juicy parts of the vagina. Then your penis wants to be inside the vagina. You mount the girl and move it in and out, in and out. The in and out feels so good!!!

And the in and out takes on a life of its own too. I had that experience, when you thrust, and it starts to feel better and better with each thrust and you know you won't last much longer. Sometimes I try to hold it back, but then I continue thrusting; it's out of my control. Then my back arches as I deliver my sperm deep into the vagina. I think that happens so that you go as deep as possible at the moment of truth and get the sperm where it needs to be.

I agree, vagina needs to have sperm in it. Afterwards, I love to examine the vagina and see the sperm down there. Girls should have sperm in their vagina. It's the most wonderful feeling in the world to deliver the sperm to the vagina.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone had sex with their aunt? (Dec '11) 4 min Regi 168
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 5 min EUGENE 33,387
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 5 min Jay 31,472
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min wirthy_dk 650,915
Looking for PM pee chat with females (Dec '13) 5 min Stevie 11
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 5 min shahan 7,715
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Bbcmaster 672,372
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min fraserclarky 306,054
Dirty ki...k 8 min Chelsea 9,590
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 11 min hal 10,436