MaryLou

New York, NY

#2593 Mar 27, 2013
Not sure this fits the subject, but here goes. Grew up in Texas on a ranch. Had a day of from school, and went out to the small barn to groom my horse. Was 12 or 13 I think. I hear this noise coming from behind the barn, and when I looked around the corner, there were 2 of the ranch hands their jeans around their ankles, having gay sex leaning against the barn.(I didn’t even know what “gay” was!) They were moaning and grunting, and frankly it looked brutal. I went back and told my Mom, and my Dad fired them. Seared in my memory for life!
Jakeher

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#2594 Mar 27, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
My husband and I were hiking in the mountains, I was very pregnant at the time, and for some reason my sex drive goes nuts when I'm pregnant. I started getting horny looking at his shirtless body, and asked him for a quickie. Never one to turn down sex, we were in the woods in a flash, shorts down, me leaning against a tree, begging him to do it harder. He pulled my shirt up, and was rubbing my fat belly, and playing with my swollen swinging breasts, talking dirty to me. I felt my orgasm coming, and he started really doing me, and as I turned to look at him, I saw 4 or 5 boys scouts staring at us. I tried to tell my husband when I orgasmed, and he finished right after. Never so embarrassed in my life.
Rebeca love your story if u wanted them boys to help u cumm ki kme fastedy1
Dirty little secret

Chula Vista, CA

#2595 Mar 27, 2013
Sally wrote:
My brother in law fingered me in his car last night, it was awesome I wanted more but too risky......
One night my little sister, older step sister and her husband and I got drunk together. I have never been that drunk before so I don't remember some parts.
We decided to go in the hot tube. Me and my stepsister were having our own convo while my bro in law and my little sister talked about something else. For some reason my sisters went inside and it was just me and my bro in law in the hot tub.
He looked me in the eyes and said "nothing happend". Instinctively I knew what he ment and he stood up and whipped out his penis usually I hated bjs but his didn't smell or taste like anything so I didn't mind. Then my sisters came back and we stopped.
A little later my little sister left so it was just me, my bro in law, and my stepsister. They both looked and me and said "nothing happend". And she took his penis out. We passed it back and forth like it was a joint and he told me to stand up. He fingered me as his wife gave him a bj. We had to stop cuz my little sister came back.
We all decided to get out but my bro in law took me to the garage and fucked me doggy style. But we had to stop cuz my little sister almost saw us.
Jakeher

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#2596 Mar 27, 2013
Mary lou ki k me fastedy1
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#2597 Mar 27, 2013
How old was everyone dirty little secret
Dirty little secret

Chula Vista, CA

#2598 Mar 27, 2013
fastdoo wrote:
How old was everyone dirty little secret
I was 17
Stepsister: 21
Little sister: 15
Bro in law: 24
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#2599 Mar 27, 2013
Dirty little secret wrote:
<quoted text>
I was 17
Stepsister: 21
Little sister: 15
Bro in law: 24
why were you so concerned about your younger sis you could of let her watch for experience

“buona giornata persone. ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2600 Mar 27, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
My husband and I were hiking in the mountains, I was very pregnant at the time, and for some reason my sex drive goes nuts when I'm pregnant. I started getting horny looking at his shirtless body, and asked him for a quickie. Never one to turn down sex, we were in the woods in a flash, shorts down, me leaning against a tree, begging him to do it harder. He pulled my shirt up, and was rubbing my fat belly, and playing with my swollen swinging breasts, talking dirty to me. I felt my orgasm coming, and he started really doing me, and as I turned to look at him, I saw 4 or 5 boys scouts staring at us. I tried to tell my husband when I orgasmed, and he finished right after. Never so embarrassed in my life.
I bet your hubby loved the whole idea of it. Me and wife was caught a few times doing the same on a beach. Some young men watch me and wife doing the nasty.As i put on the show my wife was just to far gone to care who was watching and told me to f**k harder when she came i pull out to show the young men that i came over my Donna nice ass. She told me that they will go and jerk there little c**ks later. And she love that she could do that to them. Just think Rebecca the sex ed you gave those young boys on that day lol.
Join Free
Abby

United States

#2601 Mar 27, 2013
14 years old anyone wanna chat?;)
tanner

Shelby, NC

#2602 Mar 27, 2013
Abby wrote:
14 years old anyone wanna chat?;)
yes, email, k ik, skype?
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#2603 Mar 27, 2013
sure abby
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#2604 Mar 27, 2013
sure Abby about what
Dirty little secret

Chula Vista, CA

#2605 Mar 27, 2013
fastdoo wrote:
<quoted text>why were you so concerned about your younger sis you could of let her watch for experience
It would have been too weird for everyone cuz she's very Christian and related by blood
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#2606 Mar 27, 2013
But dont you think it might have been a good learning experience for her maybe she would have surprised you 3
Abby

United States

#2607 Mar 27, 2013
tanner wrote:
<quoted text>yes, email, k ik, skype?
how old r u??
Abby

United States

#2608 Mar 27, 2013
fastdoo wrote:
sure Abby about what
how old r u??
TS4Mature

Boston, MA

#2609 Mar 27, 2013
Abby wrote:
<quoted text>
how old r u??
Hi Abby I am 40 & You?
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#2610 Mar 27, 2013
Abby wrote:
<quoted text>
how old r u??
I would chat with you I am 47
Jman227

York, UK

#2611 Mar 27, 2013
Hi Abby
TS4Mature

Boston, MA

#2613 Mar 27, 2013
Abby Are you 47?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please Spread Pics Of My Wife Naked and Masturb... 1 min Guest 7
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Maxvalvo92 399,334
Nudes 2 min Reanxxx 1
i need someone to sext with im so horny (Dec '10) 2 min Allwrkedup6969 6,239
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Alex 296,399
So hard help 2 min Horny 2
Married Men if it was discrete and safe, would ... (May '10) 2 min Waiting 630
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Naughty_lobo 488,505
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Jacks 172,287
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min Reanxxx 19,323