JCH

Boston, MA

#2174 Mar 14, 2013
Melissa wrote:
When I was in college, my twin sister and I had a big party while the P’s were away. She got very trashed, and her bf helped me put her to bed. I started flirting with him, and told him my sister was very happy with his “package”.(Twins don’t hold back ). One thing leads to another, and we’re naked in the basement going at it like rabbits. He got me off twice before he came in me. God was he good! We were laying on the couch in that “afterglow”, and he was stroking my nipple while I played with his large soft penis. He starts getting hard, so I go down on him, tasting my own juice on it. He moved around and started licking me like a pro, despite the fact his goo was leaking out. After about 5 minutes, he pulled me over the sofa arm, and did me doggy as hard as I’ve ever had it. He started talking really dirty, and it turned me on so muchI started squirting (which I have never done before or since) and wave after wave overwhelmed me. He finished and collapsed onto my back, until he slipped out. When I stood up, the whole sofa arm was covered in my squirts.
well Melissa i wish I would have been there with you to see.
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#2175 Mar 14, 2013
That is really hot when women squirt that means the job is complete you have never made yourself squirt.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2176 Mar 14, 2013
Melissa wrote:
When I was in college, my twin sister and I had a big party while the P’s were away. She got very trashed, and her bf helped me put her to bed. I started flirting with him, and told him my sister was very happy with his “package”.(Twins don’t hold back ). One thing leads to another, and we’re naked in the basement going at it like rabbits. He got me off twice before he came in me. God was he good! We were laying on the couch in that “afterglow”, and he was stroking my nipple while I played with his large soft penis. He starts getting hard, so I go down on him, tasting my own juice on it. He moved around and started licking me like a pro, despite the fact his goo was leaking out. After about 5 minutes, he pulled me over the sofa arm, and did me doggy as hard as I’ve ever had it. He started talking really dirty, and it turned me on so muchI started squirting (which I have never done before or since) and wave after wave overwhelmed me. He finished and collapsed onto my back, until he slipped out. When I stood up, the whole sofa arm was covered in my squirts.
Nice story

Location hidden

#2177 Mar 14, 2013
Lula wrote:
I want someone to talk dirty to me until I c*m, I don't have much time, on my lunch break
Mmmmmmm

Naughty girl

Getting in on the kitchen table
Horny14

Birmingham, UK

#2178 Mar 14, 2013
Kylie wrote:
<quoted text>
damn ;) whats your name? ;)
Hey kylie what's your email?;)
SexyBabe

Saint Simons Island, GA

#2179 Mar 14, 2013
This actually happened recently.
I was over at some guy's house partying and there was a lot of beer around. Of course, being the drunk me, almost drank all of the beer. I don't remember all the details but these two guys came up to me and started feeling on my breasts. I smiled and the other guy took me upstairs. Literally took me! One grabbed my legs and the other supported my head. These two guys were older than me. One was 3 years older and the other, 2. The first guy ripped off my dress and realized I had no bra on (Took it off as a dare) so he started massaging my nipples and the other one was tying my arms and legs to the bed. One of the guys tapped my mouth shut and the other spread my legs open.(I'm guessing this was a team job?) All of the sudden like 4 other guys came walking in and they each took turns with me. Then they untied me, sat on the edge of the bed and told me to suck them. Starting with one, I moved down the line. Man I was soaked in cum after that. We all slept at the guy's house. I mean everyone at the party! One of the guys I gave a Bj was sleeping in the shower.. Anyways the next day I went home and took a bath. I forgot to lock my front door, so anyone could come in.. So I was texting the guy that was 2 years older than me and he asked where I was so I told him in the shower at my house. Next thing I know, he was in my bathroom. He picked me up out of the bathtub and f*ucked me in my bed.
Ohhh the memories..

Since: Jan 13

Las Vegas, NV

#2180 Mar 14, 2013
SexyBabe wrote:
This actually happened recently.
I was over at some guy's house partying and there was a lot of beer around. Of course, being the drunk me, almost drank all of the beer. I don't remember all the details but these two guys came up to me and started feeling on my breasts. I smiled and the other guy took me upstairs. Literally took me! One grabbed my legs and the other supported my head. These two guys were older than me. One was 3 years older and the other, 2. The first guy ripped off my dress and realized I had no bra on (Took it off as a dare) so he started massaging my nipples and the other one was tying my arms and legs to the bed. One of the guys tapped my mouth shut and the other spread my legs open.(I'm guessing this was a team job?) All of the sudden like 4 other guys came walking in and they each took turns with me. Then they untied me, sat on the edge of the bed and told me to suck them. Starting with one, I moved down the line. Man I was soaked in cum after that. We all slept at the guy's house. I mean everyone at the party! One of the guys I gave a Bj was sleeping in the shower.. Anyways the next day I went home and took a bath. I forgot to lock my front door, so anyone could come in.. So I was texting the guy that was 2 years older than me and he asked where I was so I told him in the shower at my house. Next thing I know, he was in my bathroom. He picked me up out of the bathtub and f*ucked me in my bed.
Ohhh the memories..
Ur a dude and this didnt happen good try
SexyBabe

Saint Simons Island, GA

#2181 Mar 14, 2013
No I'm not...... This really happened. Seriously, if you're going to go around and say people aren't who the KNOW they are then just keep your little mouth shut. Got it?
Join Free

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#2182 Mar 14, 2013
SexyBabe wrote:
No I'm not...... This really happened. Seriously, if you're going to go around and say people aren't who the KNOW they are then just keep your little mouth shut. Got it?
Hey SexyBabe!

Just in case you are new to the forum, we have a lot of people on here we call Trolls; folks that have no life and nothing better to do than get on the forum and see how many people they can piss off. The worst thing you can do to them in just ignore them completely, no response at all.

“Buon Natale e Buon Anno”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2184 Mar 14, 2013
SexyBabe wrote:
Sexybabe "Jason" is jealouis of your story some people can't live this life so they think everyone is a liar that shares a true story in a sexual nature.So they try to rain down on your story and call you a lair.And by the way pretty hot story to boot I liked it.

Location hidden

#2185 Mar 14, 2013
SexyBabe wrote:
Crazy shit. Hopefully no diseases or babies.
Did you enjoy being gang banged?
SexyBabe

Saint Simons Island, GA

#2186 Mar 14, 2013
Lol thanks everyone. :) Oh and J Gunn, I was mostly in a daze but I did enjoy it. Haha

Location hidden

#2188 Mar 14, 2013
SexyBabe wrote:
Lol thanks everyone.:) Oh and J Gunn, I was mostly in a daze but I did enjoy it. Haha
Oh I bet you did SexyBabe gang bang can be pretty intense for sure.Will you do it again any time soon or one time deal only.
umm hi

United States

#2189 Mar 14, 2013
Ok soo I'm 13 and me and my boyfriend are really close and you might think that were still children and we should wait and stuff but me and him talked and we want to try sex...any tips?(;

Since: Mar 13

Meridian, ID

#2190 Mar 14, 2013
umm hi wrote:
Ok soo I'm 13 and me and my boyfriend are really close and you might think that were still children and we should wait and stuff but me and him talked and we want to try sex...any tips?(;
yea skype me at michaeljenkins3250
SexyBabe

Saint Simons Island, GA

#2191 Mar 14, 2013
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I bet you did SexyBabe gang bang can be pretty intense for sure.Will you do it again any time soon or one time deal only.
I might do it again. Hopefully I won't be in a daze so I could really enjoy it.

Location hidden

#2192 Mar 14, 2013
SexyBabe wrote:
<quoted text>
I might do it again. Hopefully I won't be in a daze so I could really enjoy it.
Well being not in a daze i think you will really enjoy a lot better.I hope you share some more hot story Sexybabe of your gang bang if you do it again.

Location hidden

#2193 Mar 14, 2013
umm hi wrote:
Dont.

You have you whole life in front of yiu
SexyBabe

Saint Simons Island, GA

#2194 Mar 14, 2013
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Well being not in a daze i think you will really enjoy a lot better.I hope you share some more hot story Sexybabe of your gang bang if you do it again.
Lol, I'll try.

Location hidden

#2195 Mar 14, 2013
SexyBabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I'll try.
Well thats sounds good then Sexybabe I hope so.When you are sober sex feels so much better and you remember the pleasure better too lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Lucabigx 545,226
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Qbhl 253,349
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 3 min Aaron 11,650
Sick ki....k chat taboo perv bi gay guys (Dec '13) 3 min Daysyo 45
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min Richard_J 22,485
question for women: does black sperm taste diff... (Dec '10) 3 min fastdoo 45
Nude Snapchat Name Exchange (Dec '13) 3 min toriebiteme 694
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min horny 598,455
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Yourno1man 61,375
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min louisgg135 417,313