fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#1764 Feb 28, 2013
tell us about the story dont leave us hang
google stop_ oh wait

Taylor, AZ

#1766 Feb 28, 2013
koolkatkyle wrote:
hey whats better kfc or popeyes? i only like popeyes for the biscuits.
what the hell? who cares!?
google stop_ oh wait

Taylor, AZ

#1768 Feb 28, 2013
Teachey wrote:
Im 17, So I was in class just casually staring at my teachers boobs when she looked at me weird, then I realized I had gotten a boner! I thought to my self dammit!! She started to come over and I got really horny I have an7 in dick so it was kind of hard to hide, she looked at me, than winked and diss missed the class except me she was a substitute fresh out of teachers collage so she asked me where the bathroom was, I showed her, she pulled me inside and locked the door she started stripping and dancing then she started to take my short off as I took hers off she started licking my abs and asked if I would eat her out so I did we heard a knock on the door and panicked I hood as she opened it, a student from her class came and was sent to tell her that class was staring she said ok hold on and left me there, I came into class late and she did me again after school, the original teacher was very sick so we had the sub for the rest of the year she ended up giving me an a+ in the class I was failing and she "convinced" the other teachers to give me a's too. Man it was a great year now she's my booty call and I started to fuck my way out of school and graduated with the highest average in America I did the sme thing in university and my job.
GOD! why do some people have all the luck!?!! you get to screw girls over for easy A's, wtfh man, wtfh!
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#1769 Feb 28, 2013
google stop_ oh wait wrote:
<quoted text>
what the hell? who cares!?
Watch out for the cream filled biscuits...

“Buon Natale e Buon Anno”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1770 Feb 28, 2013
CumoYumo wrote:
i work at a cafe and one day this hot guy came in, when i was taking his order he was cheching me out so to be sneaky i brught his ordr and told him i was horny! when he paided he ame me a note saying. Staff toilets 5mins. so i left for my break and wen to the toilets. i checked and he was not there so i took off my panies (i was wearing a skirt) and sat on the toilet, lid down, and split my legs open and waited. after a few sends smeone ame into the tolets and i saw that it was him, when he ame to the toilet he got a boner real quick! i started to get wet and he saw that!! he came over to me and started to finger me! i started to tke off his clothes and we started frenching!i was moaning so loud at that time.I told him to swap so he got on the seat and i got on the floor and took his cock in my mouth! he took my cloths off and i gave him a bj to remeber!! he pcked me up and pushed his cock into my soaking pussy and started to hump me so bad it was hard and fast sex! the best kind! i was moaning so loud i was worried someone would hear me! all of a sudden we hear someone come into he oilets we go to slow and deep sex and try to be quite!! but i oan too loud and this man comes round th corner and asks if he can join ofcourse we say yes so hegoes and locks the barthroom door and we start having a 3some on the sinks yb this time i had cummed wice and this dude who i don't even know his name has cummed once. I take the new guys cock in my mouth and give him a blow job! i get on the floor doggie style and new guy puts his cock in my ass and the other is still in my pssy we time ur humps til he have it peefect! we had sex for another hour changing positions and i got fucked so many times and cummed like 7 times! this was the bet sex i have ever had! we exchanged nubers and do it all the time! sometimes in public sometimes and our homes! the first hottie always come to the cafe and we sometimes have a quickie during my break! plus we cleaned up the toilets befor we left:P
OMG what a hot erotic story very nice. That got the blood going to the right places lol good job Cumo Yumo.
cremefuck

Europe

#1771 Feb 28, 2013
nid a chic who we can exchange pics...
cremefuck

Europe

#1772 Feb 28, 2013
need a chic who we can exchange kinky photos n stl chat
Jack

UK

#1773 Feb 28, 2013
pin:2852D45B <-- My Pin 14 Horny Male Picswap & Vid swap
Join Free
Britt-Menorach

London, UK

#1775 Mar 1, 2013
I was like 13, and this boy i was going out with asked if i would give him a BJ after skool. I said no, since i was so young. And then walked home with him. Since we lived 2 doors down from each other. We stooped at myn and my mum invited him in. She went outside and we just had a quick kiss. It was so nice, i felt i had to repay him ;) so i touched him through the cheap skool trousers and he got hard. I didnt want it in my mouth :D ha so i finished it with my hands. He weirdly moved to Australia 2 weeks later and we never spoke ever after that but it was good!
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

#1776 Mar 1, 2013
Britt-Menorach wrote:
I was like 13, and this boy i was going out with asked if i would give him a BJ after skool. I said no, since i was so young. And then walked home with him. Since we lived 2 doors down from each other. We stooped at myn and my mum invited him in. She went outside and we just had a quick kiss. It was so nice, i felt i had to repay him ;) so i touched him through the cheap skool trousers and he got hard. I didnt want it in my mouth :D ha so i finished it with my hands. He weirdly moved to Australia 2 weeks later and we never spoke ever after that but it was good!
hi britt! it,s been a long time! remember me??
UK Incest

UK

#1777 Mar 1, 2013
Over the past few months I have started a new Incest mailing list for people who have real and genuine experience. We share stories and experiences and also fantasies a few of us have shared our most private if pictures myself included. I have experienced incest with both and older and younger sister as well as with an older male cousin. If you want to here my true stories email now at uk dot incest at gmail dot com
Hotub Incest

United States

#1778 Mar 1, 2013
So my brother told me about this sexaul and horny site, so I am going to tell my Incest Story! Ok so when I was 13 me and my 3 friends (12, 13, 14) went in the Hutub when my brother was in there, when I got in their I was wearing a very skimpy swim suit and I say right next to my brother and the 13 year old sat on my other side and was rubbing against me (also I am bi so I really like the 14 and 13 year old) The 12 year olds mom showed so she left, and the 14 year old was on my brothers other side. Then I started feeling my brothers privates and noticed he was naked and hard! So I took off my top and my too friends did as well, and he asked "What are you doing?" Then I said he was naked so I asked him to rate my boobs so he felt them then he did that to the others, then he called us very sexy so I told them all to follow me and in the living room I grabbed a rope jumped on my brother kissed him then tied him down! Next me and the other girls got on top of each other took off our painties and had sex in front of him then we all had sex with my brother he then let all three of us rate his penis so in exchange he shoved up our vagina! Then he wanted a blowjob so we all took turns, then we got back in our clothes and fell asleep on the floor. I swooned my brother all night, he spooned the 13 year old and the 14 year old spooned me. I don't regret sex with my friends or my brother!
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#1779 Mar 1, 2013
where were girls like you and your friends when I was that age.I would have did you girls
Dick and Dom

Shaftesbury, UK

#1780 Mar 1, 2013
Jamie_27Xlove wrote:
13 year old girl looking for a young guy to talk dirty to me while I play with myself;)
I am 15 year old boy that would love to talk dirty
Message me on k ik dommiles46
Dick and Dom

Shaftesbury, UK

#1781 Mar 1, 2013
Hi my name is dom, I am 16year old male looking to talk dirty and get pics my ki k name is dommiles46

“LESS TALK MORE ACTION”

Since: Feb 13

NEAR ASHEVILLE

#1782 Mar 1, 2013
I guess mine was when I was 30 and had the 65-70 y/o suck me. Total surprise as I was not looking for that. I was looking for a friend I went to school with and thought this guy may know him as he'd be about the same age as my friends dad or grandfather.

He was sitting on the porch when I asked if he knew a Mr. Hawkins. It was a rooming house. He asked me if I wanted to come in as it was a hot day and of course I did. I got that "impression" about him when I met him but I went in any way. When we sat and talked he put his hand on my leg which is not unusual for an older person to do when they speak.(But remembering what happened to me at 11) I started to get hard. I admit I hoped and wanted that to happen. To me sex is sex and YES IT FEELS GOOD! Anyone disagree is just lying.

He clearly saw me hard and since I didn't move his hand he placed it right on me and said "oh hard and big too!" Heck, you could see the head from under the leg of my shorts. Anyway he pulled it out and stroked it a bit. I didn't even flinch. Yes it felt awesome! HE leaned over and took about 1/3 of it in his mouth and WOW he knew what he was doing for sure, plus he sucked pretty hard. I liked that. I said "Wait a min" and stood and stripped those shorts off and sat back down stretching out on the edge of the couch. He got on the floor and held my base and balls and really went to it. He was very good for sure. I guess he could tell when I was close to shooting because he'd slow down or stop, drove me crazy! Plus I believe holding the base and balls like that helped me hold back.

Well, soon I was holding his head and helping a bit;) Yes I shot big time. Did I think I was gay? No. Did I think he was? I did not care. I had women before, after and til now. Anyway, we talked a bit and he told me to come "visit" whenever I wanted to and believe me I did. It was really odd t me as he was thin but taller than me. I am abt 6'1" and he was abt 6'4". I will write more about this as I go as I saw him off and on for over a year.

I do not have 12 inches, this is 100% true, he had a heart attack and had to move in with his daughter. He was a nice man.

Thinking on this as I sated in another forum I will be looking for a 60-70 year old here to spend some time with. Why did I like it? Well, it felt good, it was taboo, it was naughty, I liked the feeling of not only being friends but also to have him service me. To some it may be bad or good, that's your call. I can only say what happened.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#1783 Mar 1, 2013
Dick and Dom wrote:
Hi my name is dom, I am 16year old male looking to talk dirty and get pics my ki k name is dommiles46
You may want to include what kind of persons you are looking for, i.e. m/f etc.
CumoYumo

Adelaide, Australia

#1785 Mar 1, 2013
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG what a hot erotic story very nice. That got the blood going to the right places lol good job Cumo Yumo.
your welcome!! it was a great experiance and i am glad i can share it with all of u!!

Since: Feb 13

United States

#1786 Mar 1, 2013
nid a chic 2 sex chat n.exchange pics... got a black dick...
CumoYumo

Adelaide, Australia

#1787 Mar 1, 2013
i am so horney right now and i am ooking for sex!! anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 11 min Cpt Yas 753,194
how big are your breasts and how old are you? (Oct '14) 11 min misho 11,094
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 11 min Wog5214 760,938
Dirty ki...k 11 min Xxsophiexxt 81,219
Any horny nude girls wanna FaceTime (Jul '12) 12 min Brayden 288
Gay teens in stoke wanting to meet (Apr '13) 13 min Bobby1 1,901
marathi vahinila zava satara pune karad stara only 13 min teri_bibi_mera_lund 126
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 16 min warnerdude123 362,495
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 25 min jake 101,985
More from around the web