Weird, kinky or cool sex stories
PanTfetish

Luton, UK

#145 Jan 17, 2013
I got caught again by my landlady dressed in her black corset, stockings and suspenders and black directoire knickers. She leaves them in the bathroom at night but having suspected my interest, he walked in and stood watching me and told me to carry on what I was doing and that she had other underwear that I might like. Tonight however, she had a cane and caned my knickered bottom.
Crazy

Langley, Canada

#146 Jan 17, 2013
*** DIDN'T REALLY HAPPEN***
I'm a girl, 15 and am not a virgin. I lost my virginity when I was 13. I was at home on my cell, when my crush texted me.

Crush: wanna come over?
Me: yea! Sure luv too

So as I approached his house, my heart beat picked up. I hurry to the front door, he is standing at the door already opened, staring at me. I run forward and and we both go inside. I smile at him as he leads me to his room, I figured he wanted to make out with me, as he lead me to the bed he looked behind him and laid a hand on my cheek he smiles and pulls my head to his as our lips touch and his tongue dances with mine. He slips his hand down to my pants he slips his hand in my pants an starts rubbing my pussy I start to panic," what r u doing?" " relax I'm going to please u give u everything sex is and more" I feel myself stop panicking and start enjoying I feel my need for him intensify. I pull away from his mouth and look at him, his hand still in my pants. I slowly pull his hand out of my pants and slip it on my breast instead. He slowly starts squeezing and I feel my nipples harden. As I put my hand against his little bulk in his pants I slowly unzip them. I slowly crouch down and pull his cock out I put it in my hand and start playing with it. I place my mouth against the tip and start pumping it in my mouth. I do that to him as he moans for about ten minutes. He then pulls me up and pushes me on the bed he pulls my pants off and undies he then pushes in his huge cock into my tight pussy. I scream in pain, until my cherry pops then I feel undeniable pleasure. " HARDER HARDER!" I scream.

Should I write more? Remember this is a made up story
Crazy

Langley, Canada

#147 Jan 17, 2013
PanTfetish wrote:
I got caught again by my landlady dressed in her black corset, stockings and suspenders and black directoire knickers. She leaves them in the bathroom at night but having suspected my interest, he walked in and stood watching me and told me to carry on what I was doing and that she had other underwear that I might like. Tonight however, she had a cane and caned my knickered bottom.
More detail plz like did u guys have sex at all?
Anonymous

Raleigh, NC

#148 Jan 17, 2013
Choco101 wrote:
Anyone wanna f*ck me? I am a horny 17 year old girl. I will do anything. No holes are off limits :)
where do you live and how old r you?
greatest ever

South Africa

#149 Jan 17, 2013
any horny girls wann hear my naughty story add me on bbm 2A53D23F
PanTfetish

Luton, UK

#150 Jan 17, 2013
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
More detail plz like did u guys have sex at all?
I came with the cane!
greatest ever

South Africa

#151 Jan 17, 2013
Add me choco I'll come 2 u my bbm pin is 2A53D23F

Since: Jan 13

Sioux City, IA

#152 Jan 17, 2013
Janet wrote:
My boyfriend invited me to his house for the night. I was kinda clueless about him only wanting sex from that visit. He said we were gonna watch a movie. When I got there, he brought me to his room, and started to rip my clothes off. He was sooo horny it was kinda scary. Then he made me take his clothes off. The second his pants were down, he pushed me down on my knees and stuffed his cock in my mouth.
**want to hear more??***
Yea tell me more
Join Free

Sioux City, IA

#153 Jan 17, 2013
Choco101 wrote:
Anyone wanna f*ck me? I am a horny 17 year old girl. I will do anything. No holes are off limits :)
I will luck all 101 ways
TheStallion

Kitchener, Canada

#158 Jan 17, 2013
Ok I got one see I have a horse she's a very nice beautiful dark brown standardbred. I got her not to long ago her name is Daisy. After a long time of having disappointing relationships I had given up hope. When me and my horse Daisy locked eyes for the first time I knew she was it. After a few weeks I decided to try stuff with her so I fingered her. She was surprised at first but then she got into it by breathing heavy and lifting her tail up. Then not to long ago I decided to adventure more so I ate her out. It was so good she was wet as all could be moaning and breathing hard but as it stands now she has yet to be penetrated.
terry

London, UK

#161 Jan 18, 2013
Choco101 wrote:
ye. add me
TheStallion

Kitchener, Canada

#166 Jan 18, 2013
Has anyone have a story involving an animal
samman

Kolkata, India

#172 Jan 18, 2013
great!!!!!!!!!!
cumdumpster333

Ponoka, Canada

#174 Jan 18, 2013
it all started off with the wrong group of friends.
I moved to a new town at 16 years old and i met some cool new friends in the highshool .About 3 months in , i was hanging out with my best friend kevin having some drinks .
Kevins dad was having poker night with his buddies upstairs so we where hanging out in his room . We had a flat of beer and we where at least 9 beers in each . And for a light weight like me that was enough to make me do anything!
Anyway kevins dad was losing the poker game so he came upstairs to get some more money from his room. He must have heard me laughing because he came into kevins room and started talking to us . Saying stuff like "well kevin your friend dresses pretty slutty , i can almost completely see her titties in that shirt.
I just laughed and brushed those comments off .
Suddenly his dad started saying stuff like " Dirty little slut , hey kevin i ber your friend wants to make some money ... lets show her to my friends . "
At that point i knew what was going on and i knew it was wrong but i was so horny "
kevin and his dad took me downstairs to the poker table. "who's this little whore ? she looks like she'd be fun to blow a load in" said one of the guys .
"thats what shes here for " replied kevin.
suddenly all 8 of them where all over me touching my body slapping my face with their dicks . i was so wet but they just wouldnt give it to me . i started begging till i was told to "shut my mouth before i get a dick shoved down my throat"
They said they loved girls like me hungry for dick and willing to take any random load .
they all took turns fucking me till they came in my little pussy . After all was said and done they left me on the poker table covered in cum and liquor . They went and drank and i sat there like a dirty little cum dumpster .

Las Vegas, NV

#175 Jan 18, 2013
cumdumpster333 wrote:
it all started off with the wrong group of friends.
I moved to a new town at 16 years old and i met some cool new friends in the highshool .About 3 months in , i was hanging out with my best friend kevin having some drinks .
Kevins dad was having poker night with his buddies upstairs so we where hanging out in his room . We had a flat of beer and we where at least 9 beers in each . And for a light weight like me that was enough to make me do anything!
Anyway kevins dad was losing the poker game so he came upstairs to get some more money from his room. He must have heard me laughing because he came into kevins room and started talking to us . Saying stuff like "well kevin your friend dresses pretty slutty , i can almost completely see her titties in that shirt.
I just laughed and brushed those comments off .
Suddenly his dad started saying stuff like " Dirty little slut , hey kevin i ber your friend wants to make some money ... lets show her to my friends . "
At that point i knew what was going on and i knew it was wrong but i was so horny "
kevin and his dad took me downstairs to the poker table. "who's this little whore ? she looks like she'd be fun to blow a load in" said one of the guys .
"thats what shes here for " replied kevin.
suddenly all 8 of them where all over me touching my body slapping my face with their dicks . i was so wet but they just wouldnt give it to me . i started begging till i was told to "shut my mouth before i get a dick shoved down my throat"
They said they loved girls like me hungry for dick and willing to take any random load .
they all took turns fucking me till they came in my little pussy . After all was said and done they left me on the poker table covered in cum and liquor . They went and drank and i sat there like a dirty little cum dumpster .
Nice story but ur a dude lol
hesadude

Amarillo, TX

#176 Jan 18, 2013
Vegasjason wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice story but ur a dude lol
Clearly a dude writing fiction
HotandWet

Blacktown, Australia

#177 Jan 18, 2013
One night I had just got home from a friends, was kind of drunk, lay in bed and was almost asleep when I got a phone call from my friend asking if he could come and snuggle, I said maybe, he said he was coming now, ten minutes later I get a message saying "3 some?"
I said no, two of my guy friends turned up at my door and I answered wearing only a baggy shirt and panties. They both came in and started taking their clothes off once in my room, I just lay in bed trying to sleep, they both crawled into bed with me and began touching me, I said no but secretly wanted them to keep going. They did and soon I was naked with then, I could feel their c**ks on me and I reached down to stroke them, I had hands touching me all over and soon enough I was dripping wet, I sat up and got on all fours, one of them started pounding me from behind and I had the other ones c**k in my mouth, it felt amazing to have two c**ks in me at once, we changed positions and I sucked the first one until his cum was running down my throat, they switched positions and I could taste my own juices on his co*k as I licked him. He finished as well, I swallowed, we had a brake, watched the sun come up and went into my room again for round two.
Xx enjoy
hesadude

Amarillo, TX

#179 Jan 18, 2013
HotandWet wrote:
One night I had just got home from a friends, was kind of drunk, lay in bed and was almost asleep when I got a phone call from my friend asking if he could come and snuggle, I said maybe, he said he was coming now, ten minutes later I get a message saying "3 some?"
I said no, two of my guy friends turned up at my door and I answered wearing only a baggy shirt and panties. They both came in and started taking their clothes off once in my room, I just lay in bed trying to sleep, they both crawled into bed with me and began touching me, I said no but secretly wanted them to keep going. They did and soon I was naked with then, I could feel their c**ks on me and I reached down to stroke them, I had hands touching me all over and soon enough I was dripping wet, I sat up and got on all fours, one of them started pounding me from behind and I had the other ones c**k in my mouth, it felt amazing to have two c**ks in me at once, we changed positions and I sucked the first one until his cum was running down my throat, they switched positions and I could taste my own juices on his co*k as I licked him. He finished as well, I swallowed, we had a brake, watched the sun come up and went into my room again for round two.
Xx enjoy
Not a dude story...

Btw, can I be ur friend?
Broken_Chains

Phoenix, AZ

#180 Jan 19, 2013
Crazy wrote:
*** DIDN'T REALLY HAPPEN***
I'm a girl, 15 and am not a virgin. I lost my virginity when I was 13. I was at home on my cell, when my crush texted me.
Crush: wanna come over?
Me: yea! Sure luv too
So as I approached his house, my heart beat picked up. I hurry to the front door, he is standing at the door already opened, staring at me. I run forward and and we both go inside. I smile at him as he leads me to his room, I figured he wanted to make out with me, as he lead me to the bed he looked behind him and laid a hand on my cheek he smiles and pulls my head to his as our lips touch and his tongue dances with mine. He slips his hand down to my pants he slips his hand in my pants an starts rubbing my pussy I start to panic," what r u doing?" " relax I'm going to please u give u everything sex is and more" I feel myself stop panicking and start enjoying I feel my need for him intensify. I pull away from his mouth and look at him, his hand still in my pants. I slowly pull his hand out of my pants and slip it on my breast instead. He slowly starts squeezing and I feel my nipples harden. As I put my hand against his little bulk in his pants I slowly unzip them. I slowly crouch down and pull his cock out I put it in my hand and start playing with it. I place my mouth against the tip and start pumping it in my mouth. I do that to him as he moans for about ten minutes. He then pulls me up and pushes me on the bed he pulls my pants off and undies he then pushes in his huge cock into my tight pussy. I scream in pain, until my cherry pops then I feel undeniable pleasure. " HARDER HARDER!" I scream.
Should I write more? Remember this is a made up story
wow nice story...
Broken_Chains

Phoenix, AZ

#181 Jan 19, 2013
So I was 16 and my girlfriends parents were going to a work party the night and weren't going to be home till 4 AM and it was I had planned to come over and we were both virgins then. We decided to watch a movie in her living room and in the middle of the movie we started making out for like 40 minutes. Then I started to take her shirt off but she stopped me and got out her phone. She told me her friend was gonna come over and we wer gonna have 3some. Btw my girlfriend and her friend r super hot! So while we waited she led me up h to her room and I heard a knock on the door and then the door opened. My Gf told me her friend new where the key was. As soon as her friend came in I started to take off my gfs clothes and she took off mine. Her friend was already naked and I quick got on a condom I. Had brought and I shoved my dick in her mouth. And I started rubbing my girlfriends pussy and sucking her boobs. Eventually it got kinda wet so we cleaned up the mess and my gfs friend stayed in her room and my gf and I got in her shower and we made out while she played with my dick. It was 7 o'clock then I we had went back in her room and her friend rid me while I played with my girlfriends boobs. After a while we got kinda tired and her friend went home and my gf and I decided to finish the movie and we made out and her parents found us sleeping on the couch and assumed nothing happened. We are now married and have twins and ironically I'm a twin! Now we have sex a couple times a month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Accidental Upskirt 3 min jan 24
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min pritchy12345 22,782
Haryana gay sex 3 min pradeep8295329717 4,185
Rate me.. 3 min manakil 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Stuartc87 916,769
Dirty ki...k 3 min Nigel 180,699
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Johnthome76 448,317
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 5 min M1984Norway 14,398
More from around the web