|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Cookie monsta wrote:
<quoted text>
My friends like OMG u hav to see this website I'm like fine so I saw it and I'm like...interesting... So I'm 13 and a girl and ya I read this stuff.:D
you are way too young to be reading such adult material and should seek parental permission!!! bad girl!!
teen love

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

I am bi and so have had plenty of gay experiences one day I was giving my incest cousin a hand job when my elder sister walked into us as we were going further, we stop and pretend like we were just changing and we never saw her, she said in a low sexy voice I saw every thing,,,I live in the middle east and here homo sex is a severe crime punishable by death, ( I'm in the statesnow) so I was scared out of my pants about what happened earlier.later that night me and my cousin decide not to do it until we get past what gained earlier but the for opened and the lights went back on it was her, she was dressed very sexily she wore nothing under her night gown that was so tight.she told us that all were asleep and that she would not tell any body unless we meet all her sexual needs , we did a lot of oral we had to such and lick almost get whole body and also have an anal she gave head and also orders that I give her a facial.I did out and she has us lick her ass and pussy taking turns but never let us fuck her hot pussy.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Old Hoot wrote:
Every so often I see some religious people on here spewing off about how evil these threads are and how we shouldn't be here. What I'd like to know is why are THEY here if WE shouldn't be here! Were they expecting to see a blank screen when they opened the thread?
My exact words there's always a person out there that likes to ruin a good party. Because they are bored and lonely and need to ruin other people fun. Well they can bury there head in the sand because I not listening to them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

randy andy123 wrote:
<quoted text>if they do maria, may god have mercy on their soul!!
Well god loves me I have no problem with him but sounds like Maria does. So go to your church worship the lord and leaves us alone thank you.
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Well god loves me I have no problem with him but sounds like Maria does. So go to your church worship the lord and leaves us alone thank you.
Praise the Lord sinner:(!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

randy andy123 wrote:
<quoted text>Praise the Lord sinner:(!
I not a sinner god loves me I don't break the 10 commandments. So I am long way away from being a sinner I live life like god intended me too. Jesus Christ died for our sins I sleep like a baby because I am a good man and I enjoy life. If you don't think so I really don't give a crap what you think or do.There's many other threads you can read and comment on why are you here to preach your bs. No thanks we have government official for that.Go preach your bs there thank you.

“Make love, I don't bite”

Since: Feb 13

...on the first date.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
I not a sinner god loves me I don't break the 10 commandments. So I am long way away from being a sinner I live life like god intended me too. Jesus Christ died for our sins I sleep like a baby because I am a good man and I enjoy life. If you don't think so I really don't give a crap what you think or do.There's many other threads you can read and comment on why are you here to preach your bs. No thanks we have government official for that.Go preach your bs there thank you.
WOW, someone on topix that never breaks the Ten Commandments, that must be a first. I hear there's a vacancy at the Vatican, get your name in quick, the World needs you.
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

LLU90 wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, someone on topix that never breaks the Ten Commandments, that must be a first. I hear there's a vacancy at the Vatican, get your name in quick, the World needs you.
LMAO:))))))))) i agree!! first in best dressed!!
leave the chior boys alone!
Join Free
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
sir! you are an utter ass for being rude to me all because iw as posting to "maria" til you poked your pinochio nose into my business and you call what i post as "BS"?? the vatican will reject what ever application you may submit to the "popes" position for your blasphemy!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

LLU90 wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, someone on topix that never breaks the Ten Commandments, that must be a first. I hear there's a vacancy at the Vatican, get your name in quick, the World needs you.
Ha ha ha always one person who trying to be funny. No I can't be the pope I like sex too much. But I couldn't do any worse then the people there now that allow priest to molest young boys and girls. Those men will meet there maker in due time and there be no one there to help them. That is really breaking one the 10 commandments you think.

“It MAY hurt. ;P”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Can we get off the God bullshit? More stories please. I notice no one has commented on mine...was it too sick for ya? i know incest isnt everyones cup of tea, but hey, read the title of the thread!
sampson1

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Hannah wrote:
I'm 17 an want a old man :)
Well, lets see. i,m an older guy seeking a younger woman seeking an older guy
for some NSA fun n games!! are we compatible??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

BrenJay wrote:
Can we get off the God bullshit? More stories please. I notice no one has commented on mine...was it too sick for ya? i know incest isnt everyones cup of tea, but hey, read the title of the thread!
Well Bren we get these born again Christian trying to tell us real fun people how to live our lifes . They hate these thread then why be here to preach your bs no thank you I don't need it. I don't see your thread to read it what day was it on.
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

BrenJay wrote:
god has surely deleted your postings so i sugest you take it up with the vatican! i don,t see it!
Katherine Gloria

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

I'm 18 thia year. I really like a guy in my school but I didn't know if he ever loved me. So once, after school, I had to stay back for remedial lessons, after that remedial lessons, I went to the locker to put mi stuff when the guy I liked asked me if I was free. I was free so I told him and he brought me out of school to a public handicap toilet. He pushed me in the handicap toilet and took of my sweater. I was curious and wanted to say something but he asked me to be silent. Next, he took of his shirt nd kissed my neck. I wasn't thinking so much so I felt relaxed. Next, he took of my shirt and bra, he smiled when he saw my boobs. Then, he asked me to lie on the toilet ground, so I did. He urgently took of his belt and pants, next, he took off mine too. He wanted to fuck me without a condom but I was lucky that I had one as my friend gave me the day before for some weird reason. So I asked hime to put it on. He slowly lower down his head to my vagina and started sucking them, I felt a relieve sensation and the feeling was amazing. Then, he slowly inserted his penis into my vagina, it felt right at first, but when he starts to rub faster like a speeding machine, I started to moan from the pain. He kept hushing me in case someone heard me. Then, he kepp saying "Yeah, keep going on, it feels wet inside. Yeahh." After a few minutes, maybe 10min later, my vagina starts to feel really pain, hence I asked him to stop. Then, we put back our clothes and he brought me to his house. At his house, he started to masturbate me by rubbing my ass and pussy.

Since: Dec 12

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Nice story so far Katherine please go on
Katherine Gloria wrote:
I'm 18 thia year. I really like a guy in my school but I didn't know if he ever loved me. So once, after school, I had to stay back for remedial lessons, after that remedial lessons, I went to the locker to put mi stuff when the guy I liked asked me if I was free. I was free so I told him and he brought me out of school to a public handicap toilet. He pushed me in the handicap toilet and took of my sweater. I was curious and wanted to say something but he asked me to be silent. Next, he took of his shirt nd kissed my neck. I wasn't thinking so much so I felt relaxed. Next, he took of my shirt and bra, he smiled when he saw my boobs. Then, he asked me to lie on the toilet ground, so I did. He urgently took of his belt and pants, next, he took off mine too. He wanted to fuck me without a condom but I was lucky that I had one as my friend gave me the day before for some weird reason. So I asked hime to put it on. He slowly lower down his head to my vagina and started sucking them, I felt a relieve sensation and the feeling was amazing. Then, he slowly inserted his penis into my vagina, it felt right at first, but when he starts to rub faster like a speeding machine, I started to moan from the pain. He kept hushing me in case someone heard me. Then, he kepp saying "Yeah, keep going on, it feels wet inside. Yeahh." After a few minutes, maybe 10min later, my vagina starts to feel really pain, hence I asked him to stop. Then, we put back our clothes and he brought me to his house. At his house, he started to masturbate me by rubbing my ass and pussy.

“Make love, I don't bite”

...on the first date.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha always one person who trying to be funny. No I can't be the pope I like sex too much. But I couldn't do any worse then the people there now that allow priest to molest young boys and girls. Those men will meet there maker in due time and there be no one there to help them. That is really breaking one the 10 commandments you think.
Don't put yourself up as holier than holy, I've read your posts you can be quite disgusting. You misunderstood me, I wasn't talking about you filling the Popes position, they also have a position for a bog standard toilet cleaner. Enjoy.

“It MAY hurt. ;P”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

I hear the Pope never used to rewind his video tapes before returning them back to the video store =O

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Katherine Gloria wrote:
I'm 18 thia year. I really like a guy in my school but I didn't know if he ever loved me. So once, after school, I had to stay back for remedial lessons, after that remedial lessons, I went to the locker to put mi stuff when the guy I liked asked me if I was free. I was free so I told him and he brought me out of school to a public handicap toilet. He pushed me in the handicap toilet and took of my sweater. I was curious and wanted to say something but he
asked me to be silent. Next, he took of his shirt
nd kissed my neck. I wasn't thinking so much so
I felt relaxed. Next, he took of my shirt and bra,
he smiled when he saw my boobs. Then, he
asked me to lie on the toilet ground, so I did. He
urgently took of his belt and pants, next, he took
off mine too. He wanted to fuck me without a
condom but I was lucky that I had one as my
friend gave me the day before for some weird
reason. So I asked hime to put it on. He slowly
lower down his head to my vagina and started
sucking them, I felt a relieve sensation and the
feeling was amazing. Then, he slowly inserted
his penis into my vagina, it felt right at first, but
when he starts to rub faster like a speeding
machine, I started to moan from the pain. He
kept hushing me in case someone heard me.
Then, he kepp saying "Yeah, keep going on, it
feels wet inside. Yeahh." After a few minutes,
maybe 10min later, my vagina starts to feel really
pain, hence I asked him to stop. Then, we put
back our clothes and he brought me to his
house. At his house, he started to masturbate
me by rubbing my ass and pussy.
Pretty hot story Kathrine thanks for sharing it so your first time was a little painful then. That's understandable you didn't get much foreplay to get you all wet making it slide in easier. So you end up fooling around with this young man any more or just a couple times that same day. Thank god you had that condom that day someone was looking after you or your girl friend set you up knowing you was going to have sex with this guy lol. I hope you write some more good erotic stories very nice thanks again.
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

LLU90 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't put yourself up as holier than holy, I've read your posts you can be quite disgusting. You misunderstood me, I wasn't talking about you filling the Popes position, they also have a position for a bog standard toilet cleaner. Enjoy.
LMAO:)))))))))ur so funny LUU!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 901 - 920 of5,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5427 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Female18 223,058
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min jdavis13542 120,166
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Ross 308,492
Girls, Age/Hair Color/Bra Size/Shaved? 3 min LarryD37923 140
Real bi/lesbian snapchat names (Aug '13) 3 min Youllikeit 1,092
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min agreenn122 417,901
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 4 min huggs8 12,116
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 5 min Jimjazz 87,032
•••