Weird, kinky or cool sex stories

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 40)

Showing posts 781 - 800 of5,538
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bonner33

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1154
Feb 13, 2013
 
In the 5th and 6th grades my female neighbor and I began to explore each other sexually. It all started one day when her and I decided to ditch capture the flag with the other neighborhood kids and hang out in her family's hot-tub. And being kids we needed a game to play while in the hot-tub so she decided that she would pretend to be drowning and I would have to save her. This led to me doing mouth to mouth resuscitation on her and I would become aroused and move my hands over her body to cop a feel. This led to me getting an erection and so I tried to hide it from her but failed to do so. She saw the tent and was immediately curious to see what it looked like so we went up to her bedroom and we both stripped down naked. Eventually she began to touch it and then out of the blue she licked it. This led to my favorite childhood game which consisted of taking turns telling each other where to lick at. She once even told me to eat food out of her pussy lips.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1155
Feb 13, 2013
 
Old Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, James. What made you think you'd find the answer to your concern about your foreskin by looking in a subject called "Weird, kinky, or cool sex stories"? Also, have you vomited yet after reading all of these posts? Why didn't you just stop reading when you saw what was here if you were so repulsed?
Since you were (supposedly) raised in a christian environment, then maybe you should also read
the part about "Judge not, lest ye be judged"
Not putting you or your beliefs down; just asking
simple questions.
I got two words for you complete Bull Sh*t that my feeling on this.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1156
Feb 13, 2013
 
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
I got two words for you complete Bull Sh*t that my feeling on this.
Is your response directed at me or the person I was addressing?
James

Altoona, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1157
Feb 13, 2013
 
Hey, get it right first of all, it's called Catholic bub. Secondly, I've have been on this site before and not for foreskin help previously, I was on here for a current event article. And I'm the first to admit also, I'm not a total saint to the bible, besides, I can already judge these people from the one story I saw on here, and the responses to it, something about a dumb slumber party gone wrong. Also, the vomiting I said it makes me almost throw up man. And as for the subject, "Weird and Kinky," this popped up as related searches for foreskin help. Just a heads up as well, no question is simple when it comes to religion, think about it next to you ask your pastor or a priest when you go to confession.

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1158
Feb 13, 2013
 
LLU90 wrote:
<quoted text>I know, then Justin Bieber and the San Fransico 49ers came in....
Why do you guys make up such rubbish? Is that the only way you can get off, imagining under age girls? Absolute rubbish
Lol so true!!!:)
Issac

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1159
Feb 13, 2013
 
Miley wrote:
Does anybody here want to have sex with me??
. Reply!!
yeeeees

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1160
Feb 13, 2013
 
Old Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious, James. What made you think you'd find the answer to your concern about your foreskin by looking in a subject called "Weird, kinky, or cool sex stories"? Also, have you vomited yet after reading all of these posts? Why didn't you just stop reading when you saw what was here if you were so repulsed?

Since you were (supposedly) raised in a christian environment, then maybe you should also read the part about "Judge not, lest ye be judged".

Not putting you or your beliefs down; just asking simple questions.
Lol hey!!! Old hoot!! How have ya been.
He is trying to justify his actions, on here, it's all good no need to explain, himself. To us.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1161
Feb 13, 2013
 
Old Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your response directed at me or the person I was addressing?
Who you was addressing the guy James about checking on this site about a problem with his penis oh please. Just be honest with your self James you like to read out threads of sex. And not make up some bullish*t story of why he is here reading them.
Join Free

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1162
Feb 13, 2013
 
James wrote:
Hey, get it right first of all, it's called Catholic bub. Secondly, I've have been on this site before and not for foreskin help previously, I was on here for a current event article. And I'm the first to admit also, I'm not a total saint to the bible, besides, I can already judge these people from the one story I saw on here, and the responses to it, something about a dumb slumber party gone wrong. Also, the vomiting I said it makes me almost throw up
man. And as for the subject, "Weird and Kinky,"
this popped up as related searches for foreskin
help. Just a heads up as well, no question is
simple when it comes to religion, think about it
next to you ask your pastor or a priest when you
go to confession.
If you have a problem that you are saying you have it's called WebMD. Not Topix sex threads just a little better place to look that up.But your priest may tell you to be honest with yourself. And on that fact a priest would be the last person I would ask advice from.
James

Altoona, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1163
Feb 13, 2013
 
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a problem that you are saying you have it's called WebMD. Not Topix sex threads just a little better place to look that up.But your priest may tell you to be honest with yourself. And on that fact a priest would be the last person I would ask advice from.
Well my teacher demands a current article every friday and this place has news of all kinds, so I come here a lot of times. And I don't enjoy reading sex stories because they arn't exactly satisfying, it's basically something along the lines of cyber sex. Also, you probably wouldn't see your priest cause you must not be that religious, but enough to believe in God, or you arn't close with your priest. Me on the other hand, I am very close with him and feel comfortable confessing to him about things. So I guess that might be why I would see him instead to confess.
James

Altoona, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1164
Feb 13, 2013
 
Besides all this talk and stuff, I'm going to cut the conversation short and take my leave because I have a spanish speech due tomorrow. Laters and take care.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1165
Feb 13, 2013
 
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol hey!!! Old hoot!! How have ya been.
He is trying to justify his actions, on here, it's all good no need to explain, himself. To us.
Hey David!

I've been doing just fine, all things considered. How 'bout you?

As I said before, I wasn't putting the guy down; just asking a few simple questions from someone who claimed what he was reading on this thread made him "want to throw up". If it was so repulsive to him, why didn't he just stop reading it. He brought up pornography as being wrong and yet he's reading what one could call verbal porn.

Like I said, just curious.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1166
Feb 13, 2013
 
James wrote:
Hey, get it right first of all, it's called Catholic bub. Secondly, I've have been on this site before and not for foreskin help previously, I was on here for a current event article. And I'm the first to admit also, I'm not a total saint to the bible, besides, I can already judge these people from the one story I saw on here, and the responses to it, something about a dumb slumber party gone wrong. Also, the vomiting I said it makes me almost throw up man. And as for the subject, "Weird and Kinky," this popped up as related searches for foreskin help. Just a heads up as well, no question is simple when it comes to religion, think about it next to you ask your pastor or a priest when you go to confession.
James,

What I said was "a christian environment"; are you implying the Catholic church is not christian?

Also, you said "I can already judge these people, etc"; according to the Bible, we're not supposed to judge others.

I just asked a few simple questions and you get all defensive about it.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1167
Feb 13, 2013
 
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Who you was addressing the guy James about checking on this site about a problem with his penis oh please. Just be honest with your self James you like to read out threads of sex. And not make up some bullish*t story of why he is here reading them.
I really don't care why he's here, to be honest. I don't usually respond to that kind of post anyway. This one was just so full of holes that I had to say something.

He doesn't want to know my views on religion; they may give him a heart attack. You see, there is a difference between believing in a superior being and being religious.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1168
Feb 13, 2013
 
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my teacher demands a current article every friday and this place has news of all kinds, so I come here a lot of times. And I don't enjoy reading sex stories because they arn't exactly satisfying, it's basically something along the lines of cyber sex. Also, you probably wouldn't see your priest cause you must not be that religious, but enough to believe in God, or you arn't close with your priest. Me on the other hand, I am very
close with him and feel comfortable confessing
to him about things. So I guess that might be
why I would see him instead to confess.
Well I am religious and I am catholic but I was sexually abuse when I was a young man when I was 7 to 9 by two priest. So I have my bad feeling towards catholic priest doesn't mean I don't believe in god. But I will never trust another priest and even more when my daughters where young around them either.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1169
Feb 13, 2013
 
Old Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care why he's here, to be honest. I don't usually respond to that kind of post anyway. This one was just so full of holes that I had to say something.
He doesn't want to know my views on religion; they may give him a heart attack. You see, there is a difference between believing in a superior being and being religious.
That's very true I completely agree in that.

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1170
Feb 13, 2013
 
Old Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>Hey David!

I've been doing just fine, all things considered. How 'bout you?

As I said before, I wasn't putting the guy down; just asking a few simple questions from someone who claimed what he was reading on this thread made him "want to throw up". If it was so repulsive to him, why didn't he just stop reading it. He brought up pornography as being wrong and yet he's reading what one could call verbal porn.

Like I said, just curious.
I'm doing good thank you. Oh" I agree with ya, and again he don't have justify, himself, to us. Lol
anonymous

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1171
Feb 13, 2013
 
LLU90 wrote:
<quoted text>I know, then Justin Bieber and the San Fransico 49ers came in....
Why do you guys make up such rubbish? Is that the only way you can get off, imagining under age girls? Absolute rubbish
Well, since the boys were one girl's brothers, wouldn't it be relative rubbish?

Since: Sep 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1173
Feb 13, 2013
 
James wrote:
Hey, get it right first of all, it's called Catholic bub. Secondly, I've have been on this site before and not for foreskin help previously, I was on here for a current event article. And I'm the first to admit also, I'm not a total saint to the bible, besides, I can already judge these people from the one story I saw on here, and the responses to it, something about a dumb slumber party gone wrong. Also, the vomiting I said it makes me almost throw up man. And as for the subject, "Weird and Kinky," this popped up as related searches for foreskin help. Just a heads up as well, no question is simple when it comes to religion, think about it next to you ask your pastor or a priest when you go to confession.
Good. Now that you've found out what this site is about you can leave and never come back. I only go to confession when I'm horny because the priest sux me so good!
Devil girl

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1174
Feb 13, 2013
 
Mmmm me 2 but jst a girl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 781 - 800 of5,538
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6539 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k 2 min Martin 64,237
any gays in kings lynn norfolk or close?x (Mar '13) 2 min do-me 186
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min sexyboyy45 210,586
Gay guys send me your snapchat names and i will... (Mar '13) 2 min gayhorny17cock 3,678
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 3 min ryan 3,951
Swap nudes on snapchat! 3 min Daclm1 284
B.B.M new 2014 pins UK only! 3 min Hrny Older Male Bham 664
dirty ki..k 4 min daysoad 137,165
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min kyleewilliams2000 332,868
Females that post nude snapchat stories 6 min Donzramon 2,549
•••
•••
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••