Weird, kinky or cool sex stories
horney gal

UK

#701 Feb 5, 2013
lesbiankinkyass wrote:
Any girls wanns give me a bbm pin and then wanna get real hot and nasty?
pin:284B3385
Anonymous

Ireland

#702 Feb 5, 2013
These stories make me reli hard ;)
HotWildAndHorny

UK

#703 Feb 5, 2013
A couple of months ago I was sat in mine on my own, waiting for my sisters package to arrive, and someone knocked on the door, I got up and answered it and it was my sisters boyfriends friend. Now we've known eachother since we were like 4. I was 15, and he was 16 now. I looked at him and told him he wasn't in, but he'd been told to come around to wait for the package too because noone would be in. Everyones always said we'd be good together and we kinda liked eachother too, so I think my sister and her bf had set us up really. He said he should go because I was in so they didn't need him aswell, and I said, well you've already walked down, so you might aswell sit in for a bit. When we're sat on the sofa we always cuddle up to eachother eventhough we don't go out, and when people are in with us. So he came in and put a film on, and I got us a cup of tea, and we cuddled up on the sofa. I was too hot so I went and put my pj shorts and a little vest on, and sat back down. We put another film on and I leaned on him with my legs up, and his arm around me. After about 10 minutes of the film I felt his hand gently moving down. This carried on until his hand was on the waist band of my shorts. He kept it there. Then I felt him move again, he'd put him thumb into the top of my shorts. He done it again and now his whole hand was in and resting on the elastic on my red lacey thongs, with his thumb in the waistband, the same as the shorts 10 minutes before. I felt myself getting wet, and put one of my hands on his leg, near his knee. I could feel his hand moving round very slowly, towards the front of my thongs. Thn it stopped and his thumb was still inside them, resting on my freshly shaved mound. I was getting wetter by the minute, and I could see a bulge growing in his jeans. I was so horny by then, so I put my hand ontop of his in my shorts, curled it up, and lifted my thongs up with my little finger, and slipped our hands in. We moved them down a little till he could feel my wetness, I held his hand and starting rubbing my throbbing clit. I grabbed has still growing cock with my other hand and started rubbing through his jeans. He got faster so I took my hand off his, unbuttoned his jeans, and let his big hard cock free. He put 2 fingers straight into my soaked vagina. I tossed him off and then after we both came I climbed on top of him and slipped his cock into me. We fucked for about 40 minutes and then I got a phone call asking to meet my sister at the shop.
We still see each other all the time, but don't say anything about that day. We still really like eachother though, and are thinking about starting a relationship now. He's gorgeous and I think I love him.
Sojhan

Carrickfergus, UK

#704 Feb 5, 2013
SDMale wrote:
<quoted text>cool,,,did you know this about her,,,that she screwed her teacher???
That's how I know, that and the ages and subject.
dimples

Ashburn, VA

#706 Feb 5, 2013
google lush stories for more hot fu**s
azzisex

India

#707 Feb 5, 2013
tis d 1st tym m gonna do somethng lyk dis.
ok when i was preparing for some bullshit importnt exam i had to take tutions. coz i wad weak in a few subjects. one of dis teachrs was a female. i m not going to name her. my mom talkd me into taking this tution. this madam of mine lived in some sort of rentd aparmnt. all of my tution dates were in the morning times. she was a very attractive lady. she had big juicy tits. now as i continued my tutions i srated noticing that she showed signs. at first i was all busy with studies and shit but it was not once dat my dick didnt salute her.soon i startd noticing that she intentionally gave me xtra dates and kept me for long hours. wen i would be writing she would look into my eye. as i talked to her she had this crazy gliw in her eyes. it was going out of controll. my boner woud start as soon as i enterd her room and rest only aftr i came back home and jercked off. as i continued one day she called me in the evening cancelling the precedding days date and told me to go to her house by 7 pm. i acted accordingly. i went there on time. sheused to live alone. single about to be married in the next year. that day she looked a bit different. we sat at our usual places. i startd unwinding my books and all. luckly for some reason she she bent over and i was able to see her cleavage. my dick was ticked off. as i waslooking at those beautuful mellons she.looked up and saw me peeking. i was shockd at this and bowd down in shame. she did not say nething. so i continued studying nt looking at her. she then got up and said that she had some thing that she needed done and went out side. inside i was all afraid that she may call my mom and tell her everything about my pervwrt behavr. bt then i noticed that she had left her mobile on the tv desk. as she was not near i decided to take a few pictures of her from her mobile. as i opened the mobile it was already in the inbox. in it was an convrsation between her bf(mayb). kind of sexual msgs. u startdnjoying them. to my surprise mam called me from behind and asked me wat i was doing with her mobile. den she grabbed it from my hands and saw the msgs that i was reading. she said that she would have forgiven me for peeping onto her but my reading her personal msgs crossed the boundary.
StudMeister

Concord, NC

#708 Feb 5, 2013
Perrykitty wrote:
I need some one to fu** me maybe sext me I'm 13 female
7047732469 text me and u won't regret it
StudMeister

Concord, NC

#710 Feb 5, 2013
Snapchat's also good
My username is: stud.meister97
Join Free
StudMeister

Concord, NC

#711 Feb 5, 2013
Jk
My number is a fake

If u want the real deal email me...
Kitty

Bangalore, India

#712 Feb 5, 2013
Does any have it in for doing it on marble tops in the kitchen?
StudMeister

Gaffney, SC

#713 Feb 5, 2013
Kitty wrote:
Anything is good!
StudMeister

Concord, NC

#714 Feb 5, 2013
Kitty wrote:
I don't have a marble top in my kitchen, but that sounds real sexy!
Kitty

Bangalore, India

#715 Feb 5, 2013
Its amazing. Cold hard marble beneath you, warm hard penis inside you. My favorite position was when I was backed up in the corner, legs spread and getting licked down there...
Anonymous

Ireland

#717 Feb 5, 2013
Kitty wrote:
Its amazing. Cold hard marble beneath you, warm hard penis inside you. My favorite position was when I was backed up in the corner, legs spread and getting licked down there...
Id love to see that ;)
Johno24

Newbold Verdon, UK

#718 Feb 5, 2013
Kitty wrote:
sounds perfect I love licking p ussy ;) x
Kitty

Bangalore, India

#719 Feb 5, 2013
Oh it is very turning on, indeed. No bedsheet to grab onto when you're in the middle of an orgasm. Just loud moans echoing of the walls. And when you bend over, the cold against your nipples adds to how turned on you already are...
Johno24

Newbold Verdon, UK

#722 Feb 5, 2013
Kitty wrote:
Oh it is very turning on, indeed. No bedsheet to grab onto when you're in the middle of an orgasm. Just loud moans echoing of the walls. And when you bend over, the cold against your nipples adds to how turned on you already are...
sec on a roof top on Spain was amazing overlooking a town of people ;) do you have email or k ik
Dave

London, UK

#723 Feb 5, 2013
Kitty wrote:
Sounds amazing. So many great thoughts in my head now
StudMeister

Concord, NC

#726 Feb 5, 2013
Kitty wrote:
Ur gettin me so hard
StudMeister

Concord, NC

#727 Feb 5, 2013
You got an email or phone number I can talk to u with?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min fese11 471,971
talk tights 1 min Josh09 2
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Avi 959,193
Meet up and sex in kent 1 min Sexy 1
Gay meet Grimsby/Cleethorpes (Jun '13) 1 min James 900
Gay Phonesex Numbers UK (Apr '13) 1 min andy 348
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min Shzav1996 48,317
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 3 min andynorfolk86 208,752
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min Baconator88 130,960
More from around the web