Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

good wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a perv or anything I would never do it again we did more then just dry hump after that day for a year
I am sorry to hear that man really, after that my friend's sister never did that again I felt really awkward and watched out for when I came over he made sure she did not come into the game room while we played video games, he said she had a really big crush on me.

QUESTION: Do you see my links in the previous story i wrote or see the story with my links in them
Rick

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Sexy blonde 69 xx wrote:
Hey I have a good and true sex story here we go.....
I was around my boyfriends house laid on the nes under the covers with my bra and thong on with him watching a DVD, and he's friend came over and started to watch the DVD with us, but he didn't know I was under the covers half naked, and my boyfriends mate went to of the bedroom to go to the bathroom, I whispered to my boyfriend let him record us have sex, so when he's mate came back inside the room, my bf told him to start to record.. He replied I will only if I get a bj so we did argee the sex was amazing I had a cock in my pussy hole and a cock in my mouth, I came all on the bed sheets... Now when I see he's friend I get embarrassed!!
I am wet now thinking about two cocks;)
did u ever bang them both?
good

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

MRFETISH wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry to hear that man really, after that my friend's sister never did that again I felt really awkward and watched out for when I came over he made sure she did not come into the game room while we played video games, he said she had a really big crush on me.
QUESTION: Do you see my links in the previous story i wrote or see the story with my links in them
the only person in my life that knows about this is my girlfriend and it took me almost 3 years to tell her that story. I want to take back on what I did to her. I never found your story I would love to read it though.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

good wrote:
<quoted text>
the only person in my life that knows about this is my girlfriend and it took me almost 3 years to tell her that story. I want to take back on what I did to her. I never found your story I would love to read it though.
I just replied to you with my story let me know if you get it if you dont get it then I know they are blocking it when you add links to your story
fasdfawef

Springfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

gadggg
Mememe

Gurgaon, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

i was home by myself and i invited a girl over. She was kind of shy so i was worried about what she would do if we got physical. I led her to my bed and before i knew it she pushed me into the bed. She blindfolded me with her bra and started kissing me. I freaked out but then i just started making out with her to. It was the greatest moment of my life. We got realy dirty and stayed in the bed for like 2 hours. She didnt want to leave so i let her stay for the night. In the morning we woke up realy early and she was going to leave. We made out and said bye. She comes over every wknd now. :)
Raphael

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

This guy is messed up
randy andy

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Mememe wrote:
i was home by myself and i invited a girl over. She was kind of shy so i was worried about what she would do if we got physical. I led her to my bed and before i knew it she pushed me into the bed. She blindfolded me with her bra and started kissing me. I freaked out but then i just started making out with her to. It was the greatest moment of my life. We got realy dirty and stayed in the bed for like 2 hours. She didnt want to leave so i let her stay for the night. In the morning we woke up realy early and she was going to leave. We made out and said bye. She comes over every wknd now.:)
all i can say about you DUDE! you seriously need some help!! THIS WAS ONE OF THE dumbest STORIES ive ever tried to make sense of!! get a life or take your meds!!!!!
Join Free
fewafdsaf

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

fasdfawef wrote:
gadggg
ugglebuggle?
rachel

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>I,M very familiar with having tickled my ex-partners feet until they explode with such vengeance, it actually heightens their orgasmssss if you do it long enough. one of my ex-gfs also loved having her big toe sucked and she too climaxed because of it. has that happedn to you Rache??
Not yet today...
But a couple of times yesterday :-)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

sex1369 wrote:
please post some really hot really long really detailed stories I'm so horny!!!!!!!!!!
They only allow you to post so many words so all the "really" don't fit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Sexy blonde 69 xx wrote:
Hey I have a good and true sex story here we go.....
I was around my boyfriends house laid on the nes under the covers with my bra and thong on with him watching a DVD, and he's friend came over and started to watch the DVD with us, but he didn't know I was under the covers half naked, and my boyfriends mate went to of the bedroom to go to the bathroom, I whispered to my boyfriend let him record us have sex, so when he's mate came back inside the room, my bf told him to start to record.. He replied I will only if I get a bj so we did argee the sex was amazing I had a cock in my pussy hole and a cock in my mouth, I came all on the bed sheets... Now when I see he's friend I get embarrassed!!
I am wet now thinking about two cocks;)
So did he record it?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

fewafdsaf wrote:
<quoted text>
ugglebuggle?
Why are you responding under your own posts and stupid ones at that? Quit wasting space on here. There is no child section in this area so you may want to google a different site that you can say and play your childish games on.
Lucy

Basildon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

I had sex with a boy who fingered me I sucked him of have me anal sucked my boobs an I madae him c*m
Jazmyn

Romford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Hey! this is the first time i'v done this so let me know if its okay i dunno i guess i'm scared that someone i know will read this but here we go :)
I was on a date with this guy Jake and after he said he didn't want the night to end so we went to a hotel and i was tipsy and felt like a swim so we went to the rooftop pool at 11 pm ish it was completely empty he just stripped off to his underwear and got it and i pulled of my jacket and jumped in wearing my tank top and shorts. We messed around a bit and then he pushed me underwater and wouldn't let me up so i pinched his dick and went up for air. He pushed me against the side of the pool and told me i was gonna pay for that. I could feel his boner rubbing against my thigh. He started kissing me and i wrapped my legs around him making sure his boner was still touching my ass. He pulled off my tank top and started kissing my neck and collarbone. He carried me out of the pool and onto one of the loungers by the side of the pool. i pulled him on top of me and put my hand in his boxers wanking him until his dick was throbbing and he was almost orgasmic. he pulled down my shorts and took of my g string and hung it on his dick he told me to take it off so i leant forwards and sucked hard giving occasion nibbles to make him moan. He pushed me onto my back and pulled off my bra then thrust inside me. He while thrusting he started kissing me my neck and my boobs. He carried on going hard till i had an orgasm. I started moaning really loudly when he flipped me on my back and started going from behind. Then i pushed him down and i started riding him. He kept on shouting oh yeah baby and i think that's what made the hotel assistant come out and he was quite fit am not gonna lie but Jake got embarrassed and he thrust his dry clothes at me and called a taxi for me. We went out for a few months after that but we broke up but we're still in contact and often talk about tat amazing night when his girlfriend is not around ;)

Romford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

I'm near yu

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

blondie1975 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you responding under your own posts and stupid ones at that? Quit wasting space on here. There is no child section in this area so you may want to google a different site that you can say and play your childish games on.
That is why I love you Blondie1957 because you always speak the truth. Thank you for saying what many of us only think.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Jazmyn wrote:
Hey! this is the first time i'v done this so let me know if its okay i dunno i guess i'm scared that someone i know will read this but here we go :)
I was on a date with this guy Jake and after he said he didn't want the night to end so we went to a hotel and i was tipsy and felt like a swim so we went to the rooftop pool at 11 pm ish it was completely empty he just stripped off to his underwear and got it and i pulled of my jacket and jumped in wearing my tank top and shorts. We messed around a bit and then he pushed me underwater and wouldn't let me up so i pinched his dick and went up for air. He pushed me against the side of the pool and told me i was gonna pay for that. I could feel his boner rubbing against my thigh. He started kissing me and i wrapped my legs around him making sure his boner was still touching my ass. He pulled off my tank top and started kissing my neck and collarbone. He carried me out of the pool and onto one of the loungers by the side of the pool. i pulled him on top of me and put my hand in his boxers wanking him until his dick was throbbing and he was almost orgasmic. he pulled down my shorts and took of my g string and hung it on his dick he told me to take it off so i leant forwards and sucked hard giving occasion nibbles to make him moan. He pushed me onto my back and pulled off my bra then thrust inside me. He while thrusting he started kissing me my neck and my boobs. He carried on going hard till i had an orgasm. I started moaning really loudly when he flipped me on my back and started going from behind. Then i pushed him down and i started riding him. He kept on shouting oh yeah baby and i think that's what made the hotel assistant come out and he was quite fit am not gonna lie but Jake got embarrassed and he thrust his dry clothes at me and called a taxi for me. We went out for a few months after that but we broke up but we're still in contact and often talk about tat amazing night when his girlfriend is not around ;)
If this is all true the Hotel security camera has got it all. You two are not the only ones to enjoy the pool area that night.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Jazmyn wrote:
Jazmyn, there is nothing wrong with your story. The part I find interesting though is the fact you mention your worried that someone you know will read this. If that's the case, I hope that's not your real name and that is a made up name for "jake"
Suzy UK

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

When I was a teenager I started fooling around with an older uncle, he was about 40 and my mums brother. It started as kissing and cuddling when no one was around and then one day he shoved my hand into his pants and I ended up jerking him off.
Next time I was blowing him and the next time he was in me for the first time. After that it was any time any where and often in my bedroom when my parents were downstairs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Such a sleaze 462,840
horny girls/guys chat room (Jan '12) 2 min Mee 8,839
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Jackrm95 366,605
32 F Ask me anything you want. I will answer tr... 2 min Horny man 695
Do you like showing off your breasts. (Nov '08) 2 min catch 4,052
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min alpha 26m 268,806
The Pirate Cove 3 min pirate tom 2,390
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Xronus 9,500
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Zaaaap 153,363

Search the Human Sexuality Forum: