13 and have Skype ;)
"greekplayboy4u" hmu!
Truth

Bournemouth, UK

#621 Feb 3, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct stupid and boring!!!
Yep, agree. A sad typical paedo fantasy from someone who obviously a male. Quite pathetic really
Anonymous

Ireland

#622 Feb 3, 2013
lesly13 wrote:
i'm 13 and a virgine.
who wants to f**k me cause i'm horny :)
wer u from ;)
Truth

Bournemouth, UK

#623 Feb 3, 2013
jdjrad64 wrote:
Here a daddy confession.when I was 10 my two cousins and one ain't dressed me like a girl for holloween and they put tier panties and house on me it made me hard (1St Hardin) they put every pair even what they were wearing p on me and played with me so much it was an orgy of sorts so after that every time I visited same till this day I will wear things and sexy panties do like the feel even this minute every woman I in my life gets them for me my step daughter likes to put hers on me so I have her smell.that's how open the world really is.if we all could I just be calm ya know my gf ask me to have sex with her friend and was returned on so I ask her to do something 4 me so I watched her jerk a guy off and she made me horny watching its all good just respect it, for instance I wad just caught rubbing myself by my daughter and she took proof her panties and asked me to use them and if she could watch of course I said no and of course her and her brother were spying I'm positive.mmmmmm
You have children!? I'm surprised you know how you incoherent fu ck.
Rather than spend your time getting raped as a 10 year old (made up fantasy, of course) you should have paid more attention at school, learned how to spell and also the art of punctuation.
Dear oh dear!
asian babe

Atlanta, GA

#624 Feb 3, 2013
You women must be horrible sexually yoou Americans otherwise so many wouldn't be vomng to get their " massages" We get them real good while you get cuckholded.me get money!

Since: Nov 12

United States

#625 Feb 3, 2013
The best kinky sex story I have is when I was much younger I discovered my GF loved it in the butt! I don't think we had vaginal sex for a month, she loved it and I tore it up!
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

#628 Feb 3, 2013
asian babe wrote:
You women must be horrible sexually yoou Americans otherwise so many wouldn't be vomng to get their " massages" We get them real good while you get cuckholded.me get money!
if thats your idea of "english" can understand what the hell ur trying to say!!!
Anonymous

Ireland

#629 Feb 3, 2013
randy andy123 wrote:
<quoted text>if thats your idea of "english" can understand what the hell ur trying to say!!!
hahahaha :D

“Diem Carped. Sorrisi { 8 - )”

Location hidden

#631 Feb 3, 2013
summer kniting wrote:
Ok, I was in bed with this super hot, popular boy that I had been checking on in agess, anyway, we had been to a party and he had got drunk I said I'd give him a lift home but we kissed in the car on the way home, as I got to his house, he asked me to come in, he lead me to the kitchen where he smashed everything that was on the table he said suck me off so I sucked his huge hard cock, he said make your self wet for me, but I wasn't
so I asked him to finger me, he fingred me but I
bled but we laughed and didn't get embarresed
about it, anyway after that he slapped his hard
cock across my face so I sucked it&then he
shoved it up my tight, wet pussy, it was great
and IV never forgot the day and I'm verry popular
in school because I shagged the hottest boy in
school,hope this made you horney, please leave
your comments below and irl be looking forwards
to telling you about More experiences :)
Pretty hot there so you like it rough sometimes then. Just think how it will be if he wasn't drunk have you been with him since that night. I would enjoy reading more of your stories thanks for sharing this story with us very nice I must say.

Location hidden

#632 Feb 3, 2013
kelly wrote:
I was too young to stay home alone. My parents both worked. The summer I turned 10 my parents hired a girl to watch me while they were at work. She was going to start college in the fall, she was maybe 17 then. We got to be really good friends.
She was more like a playmate then a babysitter. It was a hot summer and we spent a lot of time playing in the pool. I needed a new swimsuit as I was starting to get boobies. My mom said I could
get a two piece. So Mary, my babysitter, went
shopping with me. We went to a store and picked
out some swim suits to try. She came in the
room with me and we got naked she wasn't shy
and I keep looking at her. She didn't try to cover
up anything, so neither did I.
She had a little bit of blond hair covering her
pussy. I had a few hairs coming in. I asked her if
I would have pretty hair down there like she did.
She said that it was already pretty and she liked
the fuzz that I had. She said she would have to
trim to wear the bikini she wanted.
Driving toward home we talked about the bikini
she bought and the swim suit I bought. She said
she thought I should trim my hair for my suit. I
said I didn't know how so she said she would
help me.
I told her how pretty she looked and how much I
wished I had boobs like hers. She told me she
liked how puffy my nipples were and how she got
tingly looking at me. I said I got a funny feeling
looking at her when she didn't have any cloths
on, too. She told me that looking at me naked
made her nipples get hard.
We drove to the park and ate our lunch sitting in
the car. She asked me if I ever been kissed and
I admitted that I played truth or dare and got
kissed by 3 girls. She said she liked playing truth
or dare. But if we played we couldn't tell my
parents.
Should I go on or is this boring?
Oh no go on and finish the story starting to get good Kelly. How old are you now and how long did you enjoy your closeness with your babysitter. Thank you I will be waiting on the next phase of your story.
Lucy Mcphee

UK

#633 Feb 3, 2013
omg! all these stories made me wet.
Jacob

Calgary, Canada

#634 Feb 3, 2013
Lucy Mcphee wrote:
I wish I could see that and help you out Lucy!
dimples

Europe

#635 Feb 3, 2013
so i had my first time couple of years back. i was a 21yr old virgin. my bf and i went to a party together and we had to go buy more drinks for the non alcoholics. the shops not too far so we walked. on the way from the shop, we stopped for a few kisses. things got steamy and my bf took his dick out. i got scared and said no. he said its ok i wont do you. then we continued. i could feel his dick on my tummy. then he slid his hand in my panties. i was a wet virgin by then. again i said no. and he assured me that he wont. i felt his finger go inside my vg. thats when i pulled back. we went inside tge house (at tge party). then afterwards, around midnight. we went to his place to fetch his jacket before he can take me home. we got to his room. smooching... next thing im sitting on his lap. he takes my shirt off, i take his off. then he tells me to stand up and take off my bra... while he watches. then i take off my pants. he gets up and takes off his. and i take my first real peak at a live human dick. its so big and i cant take my eyes off. then he comes closer and kisses me. we fall on the bed. he takes my panties off and kisses my thighs. he puts on a condom. then kiss me as he slowly shoves his large cock in my hole. i start to cry in pain. he pulls back, takes off the condom and shoves in again slowly. after a while... it opens and i start to feel pleasure. i can feel the big meaty boner in my wet pussy. i want to know whats going on down there so i feel my way down and rub his ass. he starts moaning as i slide my hand between us and feel his balls bouncing in my ass. he takes my hands roughly and holds them both above my head as he pounds me faster. im cumming and he s breathing hard on my neck. he pulls out before he cums and pours his hot milk on my pubic hair. then rubs my clit with his wet dickhead. best first time ever.
am so addicted. im open to new things. just recently, he fucked me while standing by the gate at his house. he thigh fucked me and i could feel his dick rubbing up against my hot clit. he came on my thighs as i felt my juices flowing down to mix with his. i think im a sex addict after just two years.
Jamsie

Carrickfergus, UK

#636 Feb 3, 2013
Years ago when 18 I got a temp job working in a supermarket over Xmas stacking shelves and helping out where told to. In the New Year when my job was coming to an end 1 of the staff organised a party in a pub. After it was over about ten of us went back to one womans flat, I had drunk too much and later on passed out. When I came round I was tied to a bed and naked and in the process of being covered in oil by two woman and a Guy that I worked with, they were on a high and I was worried by the look in their eyes. All naked one sat on my face and I slowly began to be unable to breath and passed out again for don't know how long, when again coming round the pain was unbearable, one of them was ripping my chest with her teeth, my balls and dick were being squeezed really tight and someone was fisting me with what felt like a whole arm. I yelled in agony but the guy stuffed his cock in my mouth and I choked could breathe and passed out again. When coming round again one woman was lying across me, she woke and left me alone, I couldn't speak or move. I lay tied to the bed for.
which I figured later, was 24hours or so, during which time I was fuckd with a Strap on by this Woman, but felt little or nothing.
Eventually the three of them sat by the bed and said they were letting me go, one was towelling me down below and that was when a saw the blood and the pain became evident again. They bandaged me dressed me and said it would be my word against theirs and even if proved they would say I was up for it and consented.
I could do nothing really as I was too young and innocent and couldn't imagine telling anyone, not even my mates. I still feel dirty and abused years later and angry I didn't stand up for myself at the time.
I see the guy a few times on the High Street and he just smirks as I pass.
Foxy

Los Angeles, CA

#638 Feb 3, 2013
Jacob wrote:
<quoted text> I wish I could see that and help you out Lucy!
She can do it for herself Jacob =)
dimples

Europe

#639 Feb 3, 2013
Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
She can do it for herself Jacob =)
haha lol i wouldnt mind some Jacob dick in my hole

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#640 Feb 3, 2013
dimples wrote:
<quoted text>haha lol i wouldnt mind some Jacob dick in my hole
Wanna email?

Location hidden

#641 Feb 3, 2013
Lucy Mcphee wrote:
Let's read yours too Lucy I bet you have some hot stories too. We like to get hard reading yours too thanks.
Jamsie

Carrickfergus, UK

#643 Feb 3, 2013
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dude that's a real f**ked story that was rape if I ever heard of. I sorry to hear you went through this it's completely wrong and you not saying anything you was raped how many other people did they do this too. These people need to be in jailed not roaming the street doing it to other young men just my feeling on this. I get upset hearing men and women being put through this it's so wrong and against the law.
Didn't know what to do back then, and would be hard to prove anything now, but you have given me idea that there maybe has been others who got done over like me. Don't know how I would find out though, but will ask friends if they know anybody who worked there. Thanks
lookingformore

London, UK

#646 Feb 3, 2013
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
No way this is true.. Naked in a theater?
Really?no
none of these are true... please
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Irish 1,443,576
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min Analboylover118 325,503
Gay/bi k.k 1 min Alexandergr 136,357
Forbidden Taboo Fondling 1 min Little Flirt 18
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min weres 219,296
Gay meet liverpool/merseyside (Feb '13) 1 min Jackcatt80 5,560
**NEW mobile phone numbers UK** (Oct '15) 1 min Smpdm 396
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 7 min Thomasa1998 16,226
More from around the web