Male13

Southend-on-sea, UK

#5764 Aug 25, 2013
Any one her want I exchange some dirty pics I'm 13 male and bored which I will be every night
Snapchat: markb420

Since: Apr 12

FLEETWOOD

#5765 Aug 25, 2013
trace wrote:
o here its mostly horny guys but you do get the horny girl like me that wants to talk filth at a young age I love it , I m curious and horny
Hello Trace-do you have k ik? I'd really like to talk with you and see how well we get along?
I'm not that far from you, either.
amy

Ireland

#5767 Aug 25, 2013
Ahhh soooo horny... Follow instagram bethyboo_xx talk 2 me ;)
Jake

Newbury, UK

#5768 Aug 25, 2013
amy wrote:
Ahhh soooo horny... Follow instagram bethyboo_xx talk 2 me ;)
Just followed you how can we talk???
amy

Ireland

#5769 Aug 25, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Just followed you how can we talk???
talk on here if u want ;)
yasin

UK

#5771 Aug 25, 2013
I'm soooo horny and hard! I'm 13 and wen I get horny I jus strip down to nothing and hump my bed ;) reply if u want my bb pin
amy

Ireland

#5772 Aug 25, 2013
So wet some1 post a hot sexy story ;)
Jake

Newbury, UK

#5774 Aug 25, 2013
amy wrote:
So wet some1 post a hot sexy story ;)
Amy tell me how we can talk not on here and ill get you so wet you wouldnt believe it
Join Free
Tim

Canada

#5775 Aug 25, 2013
horny chick wrote:
<quoted text> a black berry
Bbm me?
amy

Ireland

#5776 Aug 25, 2013
Don't follow bethyboo_xx on instagram I typed the username wrong
amy

Ireland

#5777 Aug 25, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Amy tell me how we can talk not on here and ill get you so wet you wouldnt believe it
follow bethyboo_xx I typed the username wrong
amy

Ireland

#5778 Aug 25, 2013
Don't* follow bethyboo_xx
15 incher

UK

#5779 Aug 25, 2013
I'm so horny and hard! I'm f*cking my bed as I type! Ahhh ahhhha ahahhhh
amy

Ireland

#5781 Aug 25, 2013
I shouldn't b on here ignore all my posts...
ashley

Somerset, NJ

#5782 Aug 25, 2013
*yawn*
thomas

Ireland

#5783 Aug 25, 2013
damn it amy im following you now
lee1791

Circleville, OH

#5784 Aug 25, 2013
trace wrote:
o here its mostly horny guys but you do get the horny girl like me that wants to talk filth at a young age I love it , I m curious and horny
Hey do you have a k ik? We can talk ;)
mya

Newport News, VA

#5786 Aug 25, 2013
Me and my friend, jess, were having a sleepover.
the couple in the movie were kissing and having sex. I look over at him to see he was masterbating. He was so embarrassed that we didn't talk for about 20 minutes.
then, when I was putting on pajamas, he walked in on me, panties no bra. I was like, get out! But he came in and locked the door. He grabbed my boobs and started sucking them, and the he fingered me.
I hopped onto him and dry humped. He got a boner and I felt it through his boxers. He slid them down and f-ed me.
Anonymous

Jacksonville, FL

#5787 Aug 25, 2013
Part 1
I take your hand and run, passing the lockers, a classroom, lockers, and a bathroom until we reach the stairwell. You've been quiet this entire time which isn't odd at all. I continue down the steps, you trailing lightly behind me. We get to the bottom of the stairwell where we look into the hall for incoming teachers or staff. Nothing. Perfect. We run to the gym doors. You stay behind while I check the men's locker room. It's clear. I lean out back into the gym it gesture for you to come in.
You don't run. You're a peaceful, quiet, gentle, small 17 year old girl. I was buff, eccentric, loud, and crazy, and only just turned 18. We went to Lake-view Senior high-school. We've been dating since seventh grade. But at the end of Sophomore year you had to move across the county to California, While I was stuck in New York. It's the first day of school, Senior year. We haven't seen each other for two years. We both slipped up during the two years but we always end up forgiving each other.
While you were walking to the locker room I went ahead and hid behind a wall. You walked in, Take a look around, not realizing I'm behind you. I go up to you, put my hands on on your thighs, you jump a little, but you turn around and smile. I lean down to give you a peck on the lips. You reach on your tippy toes, your nose was barely able to touch the tip of mine. I grab your hips and bring you close to me. I slip my hands into your back pocket. I lean down and give you a nice kiss. I pick you up and your legs are now on my side. I sit on the bench, you're still sitting in my lap. I lay down and your laying on me. Our chests on each other. You smile and your hands glide from my chest to my lower stomach. My hands are on your waist, slowly going up the side of your torso. I reach your breast. I rub them just as your hands venture downwards.
Anonymous

Jacksonville, FL

#5788 Aug 25, 2013
Part 2
"Are we sure we should be doing this. We're in school." You said.
"It's fine. Next passing time won't happen for another hour. And even then, no one has gym the next period." I reply.
"Okay. Can we at least go to the stalls so if someone does come in we won't be spotted instantly."
I follow you into the restroom. We go to the shower room. I sit you down on a stool and you look at me and say," I've got a big surprise for you." You said it with a grin on your face. I knew you had something special for me. You put your hands under your shirt. And a few moments later you fling your bra at me. I life and smile, then set it on the coat hanger. I go over to you you and sit in the stool next to you. You grab my wrist and surprise me by placing my hands on your breast.
You've never done this before. We've never actual had intercourse. All we have done is just hand and oral stuff. Even with that you use let me lead. But this was different. You put my hand on your breast, let go. When you let go I stopped because I thought you wanted me to. But you looked saddened, so I awkwardly started playing with your breast. The awkwardness went away when you started messing with my belt. This is the most active you've been since ever. You started using one hand, using the other to start groping my penis over my clothes. I stop. Lay you down, and sit on your lap, watching my weight. I kiss you, until it becomes a passionate kiss. I grip one breast with one hand, and grip your ass with the other. You can feel my slowly growing cock on you. You got to the point where my fly is undone. You stop the kissing, push me up against the wall and pull the rest if my jeans down. You can see my young fresh 6 incher through my boxers. You lick over my underwear, which you know makes me crazy for you. You pull down my boxers, smile, come close to me, and--
*creak*
You jump up on the stool so no one can see your feet. I close the stall door and turn on the shower.
"Who's in there?" We hear.
"Came in late from football. I'll be back to class soon." I respond to the voice.
The voice continues. "Okay. When you get out, lock this door please. Won't be used for the rest of the day."
"Yes, sir."
We hear the click of the door. We're good for the rest of the day. You continue your business down there. Instead of just turning off the shower, we take our clothes off. You start rubbing me, until you lick from the base, to the very tip, ending by sucking me. You may be petite but you sure can take a cock. I already came once, and you nonchalantly swallowed. I sit you up on the stool and start kissing you. But just as I start kissing I take my hand and rub your clit you start shaking and finally release. I look at you in the eyes, and we have one of the conversations. I get up, lightly lay my cock on your pussy. Just laying on it, I can feel the warmth and wetness. I lightly push until my head gets in. I don't expect any blood considering you were a gymnast. A few moments pass. Nothing much happened. I mostly sat there, kissing you, until you stopped and nodded. I start pushing again. You squeeze my arms, until I feel a lot if wetness. I pulled out just in time. You look at me. Just smiling.
It was the first day of school. And we ditched to lose our virginity. It was totally worth it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
favorite panties 3 min Shadows big dick 23
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Jeremmyy1310 702,186
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min for fun f 54,856
No male has ever sat on the edge of the sofa an... 3 min Jeanie101 340
men you ever been DP? would you receive a DP? 3 min Horndog57 162
submissive couple Looking for master (Jul '13) 3 min joyce883 29
anyone in Warrington want to give me a bj after... 3 min thear21 2
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min peterkid98 709,077
Dirty ki...k 3 min maleuk4fun 42,997
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Cintras 331,375