Weird, kinky or cool sex stories
hal

Prairie Village, KS

#541 Feb 1, 2013
casey wrote:
i was in the locker room when my ex-boyfriend came i was really tried from a game. so i was changing and then my ex walked in and garbed my a** and f**ked it so hard and i was seriously mad at him so the next day i was at a restrant with my cousin(female) and so we went to the resstrooms and a guy (really hottttt) walk in the ladies rest room and started to rip off my cousins cloths i was standing there and he started to fuck her and he came to me and took of myt clothes and i sucked his c**k so he comes over twice a week and fucks me and my cousin
mmm hmu baby hve a fantasy I want to share with u mmm 12053624664
ben

South Africa

#542 Feb 1, 2013
So my teacher told me to stay after school yesterday and we ended up having sex , was insane. But I don't know if its right

“Diem Carped. Sorrisi { 8 - )”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#544 Feb 1, 2013
ben wrote:
So my teacher told me to stay after school yesterday and we ended up having sex , was insane. But I don't know if its right
Oh no it's not but if you enjoy it and she did too then enjoy your self.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#545 Feb 1, 2013
Ballet4 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm 13 girl wanna text
I'll text you
Horny Bob

Sudan

#546 Feb 1, 2013
a few yrs ago i was staying at my friends house and he had to go out with his girlfriend and i was left watching tv with his mom, and we were watching this movie and the was the sex scene and i started to get hard and she saw it nd found it hot and asked if i had ever wanted to fuck her. i had but did not want to say, but she knew me to well and leaned foward to kiss me. i got a bit of a fright, but then got into it. we started making out the headed for her bedroom. she took my clothes of me and then started sucking my dick and i got REALLY hard. then the door bell rang and we both got a fright a started to get dressed, she then remebered that it was her sister was bring her something things. so she ran to the door and let her in, i hid in the room, her sister asked why she was half dressed and she explianed and asked her sister to come join us. she said yes and then came into the room with us and started making out with me, while her sister was sucking me. they then both took of the tops and i started playing with boobs, the both had huge tittys. after they were done with that they took of all there clothes and i ate carla's pussy while julia rode my cock. it was the amazing day of my life.
after a cummed in the mouthes they sucked it all off me and that was that.
we talked for a while after and agreed that we have to that again sometime.
since then we have had i threesome four times.
and once they got one of the other milf friends to come and join us
sexgodess

UK

#547 Feb 1, 2013
More stories please I'm really wet and horny
Crazy

Surrey, Canada

#552 Feb 1, 2013
Plz! I need more story's! Horney as hell!
Bob

Villa Park, CA

#553 Feb 1, 2013
maria macannadoe wrote:
i had sex and i am 10
Hell no
jack

United States

#555 Feb 1, 2013
i am not so pleased
HotWildAndHorny

UK

#556 Feb 1, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone in this thread actually know what a sister-in-law is?! It's either your husband/wife's sister, or your brother's wife ... in other words, either you or she must be married ... therefore, if you're 12 and she's 12, she can't be your sister-in-law because neither of you are old enough to be married!
That's how I know your story is a crock of shit!
Yeh, but 'sister-in-law' might mean 'step-sister to them. I used to not know the difference. So, it could be their mum or stepdads daughter.
Sexy girl

Kew, Australia

#558 Feb 2, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text> I'm 13 but no Skype oovoo?
Sorry I don't have oovoo
border

Ireland

#560 Feb 2, 2013
Virgin14 wrote:
Hi i am 14 and a Virgin but i want to have sex sooo bad. I am soo horny!!!!! <3
same!!!
Speedway21

Croydon, UK

#561 Feb 2, 2013
Add me and I'll start a group
James

Ireland

#562 Feb 2, 2013
I love these stories
Want to have sex

Vancouver, WA

#563 Feb 2, 2013
Sexy girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I don't have oovoo
Dot ou have email?
this guy

United States

#564 Feb 2, 2013
Reading these make me so hard any guys or girls wanna text I'm bi
summer kniting

UK

#565 Feb 2, 2013
Ok, I was in bed with this super hot, popular boy that I had been checking on in agess, anyway, we had been to a party and he had got drunk I said I'd give him a lift home but we kissed in the car on the way home, as I got to his house, he asked me to come in, he lead me to the kitchen where he smashed everything that was on the table he said suck me off so I sucked his huge hard cock, he said make your self wet for me, but I wasn't so I asked him to finger me, he fingred me but I bled but we laughed and didn't get embarresed about it, anyway after that he slapped his hard cock across my face so I sucked it&then he shoved it up my tight, wet pussy, it was great and IV never forgot the day and I'm verry popular in school because I shagged the hottest boy in school,hope this made you horney, please leave your comments below and irl be looking forwards to telling you about More experiences :)
this guy

United States

#567 Feb 2, 2013
summer kniting wrote:
Ok, I was in bed with this super hot, popular boy that I had been checking on in agess, anyway, we had been to a party and he had got drunk I said I'd give him a lift home but we kissed in the car on the way home, as I got to his house, he asked me to come in, he lead me to the kitchen where he smashed everything that was on the table he said suck me off so I sucked his huge hard cock, he said make your self wet for me, but I wasn't so I asked him to finger me, he fingred me but I bled but we laughed and didn't get embarresed about it, anyway after that he slapped his hard cock across my face so I sucked it&then he shoved it up my tight, wet pussy, it was great and IV never forgot the day and I'm verry popular in school because I shagged the hottest boy in school,hope this made you horney, please leave your comments below and irl be looking forwards to telling you about More experiences :)
Im so hard now
J Gunn

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#569 Feb 2, 2013
summer kniting wrote:
Glad you enjoyed it
Elizabeth

Newtownabbey, UK

#570 Feb 2, 2013
Touched a horse's penis, an I got caught with my hand on it,
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
males that post nude snapchat stories (Mar '14) 1 min gt1racer3 9,729
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 1 min gt1racer3 104,144
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 1 min Jodie 58,322
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min jecljfjz 357,468
Pics of y0ung 2 min David 1
Cheating on husband (Apr '13) 2 min Richlanes 1,009
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Dogwood 1,508,207
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 3 min Claytonh 252,941
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 3 min Gayguy907 155,622
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 5 min Diego 26,036