Weird, kinky or cool sex stories

Since: Nov 11

Irving, TX

#512 Jan 30, 2013
Krazy Then wrote:
Yes she was the one wanting it, not that I didn't but being truthful I was afraid. Afraid of what? I do not know, just afraid or nervous. She gave the final push onto my dick6 when it slid out of sight. I wasn't that big at 14/15 and it was all inside her. It was good because I had only cu**med a few minutes earlier and was able to last much longer that if i hadn't. It was almost to good to be true.
fastastic,,,,did you slip into her just that one time that night??,,,,she let you see her fully naked in to morning,,,say anything about the night,,,,have you been lucky with since that first time???
Krazy Then

Hanson, MA

#514 Jan 30, 2013
Just that one night, although in my daydreams I must have did her a thousand times!! Next morning it was like nothing happened. Weird.... We packed up and went home from the visit. Didn't see her again for a couple of years. Still like nothing happened, she wasn't interested in a repeat performance.

For the next couple of months I dreaded a phone call to my parents from my aunt/uncle saying their young daughter was knocked up and that I was the father.

Since: Nov 11

Irving, TX

#516 Jan 30, 2013
Krazy Then wrote:
Just that one night, although in my daydreams I must have did her a thousand times!! Next morning it was like nothing happened. Weird.... We packed up and went home from the visit. Didn't see her again for a couple of years. Still like nothing happened, she wasn't interested in a repeat performance.
For the next couple of months I dreaded a phone call to my parents from my aunt/uncle saying their young daughter was knocked up and that I was the father.
lol,,,did you ever get to SEE her naked??,,,,was it the first time for both of you??
Friendsmomlover

Bossier City, LA

#517 Jan 30, 2013
One day after school me and a friend both guys got drunk and called and girl she came over she got drunk and she gave my friend a bj as i was f ucked her from behind

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#518 Jan 30, 2013
Dirty boy wrote:
I have a sick fantasy of babysitting for my 11yr old stepdaughter & getting her drunk & when she passes out i took her tights off & lifted up her skirt & bent her over the footstool face down,i wrapped a jacket around the top half of her body then i put some honey in her pussy & then i helped her border collie get on top of her n guided his d{(k inside her, i [email protected] into her little knickers while watching her dog have s3x with her, & after a minute he was motionless panting hard, i could tell he was streaming his c*m inside her, to which i shot my load in her knickers, i turned her on her back & could see lots of his goo dribble out of her, i clamped my lips around her bald vag n sucked all of the dogs c*m out of her, then put her [email protected] filled knickers back on her & put her 2 bed..
Keep dreaming, it will never happen.
Jake

Wilmington, DE

#521 Jan 30, 2013
Sexy girl wrote:
Ok only 13 year old guys add me on Skype my username is onedirecttttion
ONLY 13 YEAR OLD GUYS PLS!!
I'm 13 but no Skype oovoo?
Tyler

Pinckney, MI

#522 Jan 30, 2013
I was about 11 and it was me, my sis, and my two cousins(one of them a boy now gay) and we decided to play truth or dare. Well this wasn't regular truth or dare and we started to get kinky. I fingers my cousin and made out with her, and the next night me and my guy cousin asked them if they wanted to do it again and they said no, so me and him stayed up till everyone was asleep and went down stairs. Now me being 11 I didn't last very long and every minute we would have to switch who getting sucked and who's sucking I still try to hit him up every so often so I can get that amazing pleasure again

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#523 Jan 30, 2013
SexyGoddess wrote:
<quoted text>Ha your funny!
I am dating someone and I let Em know about this!
Why would you post something like that on here and then get offended when some body talks to you.? Stupid or what, and your bf is probably a punk, with a name like Em and you posting on here... Lol :)
SouthAfrican

Ashburn, VA

#524 Jan 31, 2013
Any1 in south africa here
casey

Mississauga, Canada

#525 Jan 31, 2013
i was in the locker room when my ex-boyfriend came i was really tried from a game. so i was changing and then my ex walked in and garbed my a** and f**ked it so hard and i was seriously mad at him so the next day i was at a restrant with my cousin(female) and so we went to the resstrooms and a guy (really hottttt) walk in the ladies rest room and started to rip off my cousins cloths i was standing there and he started to fuck her and he came to me and took of myt clothes and i sucked his c**k so he comes over twice a week and fucks me and my cousin
Jake

Wilmington, DE

#527 Jan 31, 2013
casey wrote:
i was in the locker room when my ex-boyfriend came i was really tried from a game. so i was changing and then my ex walked in and garbed my a** and f**ked it so hard and i was seriously mad at him so the next day i was at a restrant with my cousin(female) and so we went to the resstrooms and a guy (really hottttt) walk in the ladies rest room and started to rip off my cousins cloths i was standing there and he started to fuck her and he came to me and took of myt clothes and i sucked his c**k so he comes over twice a week and fucks me and my cousin
Snapchat me? jake_blewitt
sexgodess

UK

#529 Jan 31, 2013
I was only 10 at the time #thisistrue

Me and my brother both ill laying on the sofa watching a movie while my mum was out food shopping my dad dosent live with us but brother 15 at the time said a kiss makes you better when your no well so he kissed me an we starting to make out, he took off my nightie and took his pj bottoms off n was kissing my boobs n licking my p*ssy. He then stuck his cock in my moth n told me to suck it like I was sucking a lolly I did what he told me to do ne then said do u want babies me being a girly girly of corse wanted babies so I said yes of corse I do he went this will hurt but it makes babies he then shuved his massive hard d*#k in my tiny pu*#y n was licking my boobs we was fucking n he told me to put my finger up his bum so I did so carried this on every week when mum went shopping now me and my brother are now dating me 16 and my brother 21 are now expecting a baby btw his pinching my nipples while I'm giving him head now omg it fills sooooo goood
Anon

Chester, UK

#530 Jan 31, 2013
sexy and i know it wrote:
<quoted text> ya, me too, but my sister-in-law is 12 and so am i. my god i once watched her masterbate (she didn't see me cause she had her eyes closed) to a pic of me. i think were ready 4 it but i dont no wat to do. please help?
Does anyone in this thread actually know what a sister-in-law is?! It's either your husband/wife's sister, or your brother's wife ... in other words, either you or she must be married ... therefore, if you're 12 and she's 12, she can't be your sister-in-law because neither of you are old enough to be married!
That's how I know your story is a crock of shit!
J Gunn

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#532 Jan 31, 2013
casey wrote:
yes sure this happened
J Gunn

Location hidden

#533 Jan 31, 2013
sexgodess wrote:
I was only 10 at the time #thisistrue

Me and my brother both ill laying on the sofa watching a movie while my mum was out food shopping my dad dosent live with us but brother 15 at the time said a kiss makes you better when your no well so he kissed me an we starting to make out, he took off my nightie and took his pj bottoms off n was kissing my boobs n licking my p*ssy. He then stuck his cock in my moth n told me to suck it like I was sucking a lolly I did what he told me to do ne then said do u want babies me being a girly girly of corse wanted babies so I said yes of corse I do he went this will hurt but it makes babies he then shuved his massive hard d*#k in my tiny pu*#y n was licking my boobs we was fucking n he told me to put my finger up his bum so I did so carried this on every week when mum went shopping now me and my brother are now dating me 16 and my brother 21 are now expecting a baby btw his pinching my nipples while I'm giving him head now omg it fills sooooo goood
here is another true story
uhh

Saskatoon, Canada

#534 Jan 31, 2013
just reading this makes me erect

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#536 Jan 31, 2013
I smashed my Mom's car two summers ago and I was not supposed to be driving it. My Mom's BF took it to his friends place and got it fixed and never told my Mom. Up until then I never really liked him cause he would always say bad stuff about my Dad. But I realized that he was a good guy after fixing my Mom's car and saving me because she would have freaked out. Last july we had a party at our house and after it was over he and I were listenning to music and he took my hand and put it on his dick. I was freaked and he said he was sorry but sorta kept trying to get me to touch him. Then he started telling me about how hot I am and stuff like that and he was driving me insane with all this flirting. Then he said that he just wanted to rub one out and asked if I would watch. He said how he cared about me and how he took a big chance and fixed my Mom's car and stuff. She would have been so mad at him if she knew and he reminded me of that. So I know it was stupid but I started to feel like I kinda owed him. SO I let him jerk off and I watched. He wanted me to show him my ass but I didn't. When he got done he said that wasn't so bad was it and I said no BUT we can't do that again. I went to bed and about 2 days later I started thinking about it and it was a really hot thing. I really want to watch him again BUT I am not the type of girl to ask him...lol but it was exciting....

“Diem Carped. Sorrisi { 8 - )”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#538 Jan 31, 2013
Michelle199000 wrote:
I smashed my Mom's car two summers ago and I was not supposed to be driving it. My Mom's BF took it to his friends place and got it fixed and never told my Mom. Up until then I never really liked him cause he would always say bad stuff about my Dad. But I realized that he was a good guy after fixing my Mom's car and saving me because she would have freaked out. Last july we had a party at our house and after it was over he and I were
listenning to music and he took my hand and put
it on his dick. I was freaked and he said he was
sorry but sorta kept trying to get me to touch him.
Then he started telling me about how hot I am
and stuff like that and he was driving me insane
with all this flirting. Then he said that he just
wanted to rub one out and asked if I would
watch. He said how he cared about me and how
he took a big chance and fixed my Mom's car
and stuff. She would have been so mad at him if
she knew and he reminded me of that. So I know
it was stupid but I started to feel like I kinda
owed him. SO I let him jerk off and I watched. He
wanted me to show him my ass but I didn't.
When he got done he said that wasn't so bad
was it and I said no BUT we can't do that again.
I went to bed and about 2 days later I started
thinking about it and it was a really hot thing. I
really want to watch him again BUT I am not the
type of girl to ask him...lol but it was
exciting....
Well did you ever Michelle make it with your mothers boy friend or you still debating that over.
J Gunn

Location hidden

#539 Feb 1, 2013
Michelle199000 wrote:
I smashed my Mom's car two summers ago and I was not supposed to be driving it. My Mom's BF took it to his friends place and got it fixed and never told my Mom. Up until then I never really liked him cause he would always say bad stuff about my Dad. But I realized that he was a good guy after fixing my Mom's car and saving me because she would have freaked out. Last july we had a party at our house and after it was over he and I were listenning to music and he took my hand and put it on his dick. I was freaked and he said he was sorry but sorta kept trying to get me to touch him. Then he started telling me about how hot I am and stuff like that and he was driving me insane with all this flirting. Then he said that he just wanted to rub one out and asked if I would watch. He said how he cared about me and how he took a big chance and fixed my Mom's car and stuff. She would have been so mad at him if she knew and he reminded me of that. So I know it was stupid but I started to feel like I kinda owed him. SO I let him jerk off and I watched. He wanted me to show him my ass but I didn't. When he got done he said that wasn't so bad was it and I said no BUT we can't do that again. I went to bed and about 2 days later I started thinking about it and it was a really hot thing. I really want to watch him again BUT I am not the type of girl to ask him...lol but it was exciting....
Good girl...if you let that go farther it will wreck your mom
Anonymous

Fairfield, Australia

#540 Feb 1, 2013
Michelle199000 wrote:
did you agree to watch him because he fixed ur mom,s car??? if so, you did it out of OBLIGATION and not because you wanted to. how reckless of you to take ur mom,s car and then WRECK IT:((( can,t you drive or are you UNLICENCED????
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men/Boys: How big is your willy and how old are... (Oct '15) 2 min Thed0m 3,082
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Kyeo12345 1,515,660
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Sarahmarsh101 256,560
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Zeb123dick 361,421
Gay London sex (Jul '13) 2 min Ant 877
How many gets turned on by rimming? (ass licking) (Dec '07) 2 min Leeanne 302
soft size matter? 2 min fdtn931 8
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 3 min Hairyfurby 157,734
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 12 min JamieRaine 26,235
More from around the web