Comments
2,881 - 2,900 of 5,566 Comments Last updated Friday
Sexy

Hillsboro, OR

#3876 Jul 19, 2013
Craving c wrote:
On time I was at this truck stop trying to catch a ride out of town. I ended up catching a ride with this on guy and his wife going to Portland. I don't know what time at night it was but I fell asleep in thier bed in the back. I woke up because I felt something hitting me in the face. but I couldn't move either. Then they turn on the light and there was that guy was such a big f@ckng c@ck standing there but as naked hitting me in the face. And his wife was standing right beside him with a big black strap on. They had duck tape me to the bed and there. was nothing I can do I couldn't move I can do anything. Then she spread my butt cheeks and spit on my a$$hole and he shoved his f@cking c@ckin my a$$. Just as I started to yell she show the strap on in my mouth. I was getting raped in there was nothing I could do about it I could feel the sweat off his balls and the smell of my own shit as he put his dick in and out of my a$$. Finally he came in my a$$ and I thought it was done. But then he pulled his dick out and his wife got behind me and started pounding my a$$ with that raging f@cking strap on. And he came around to the front of me with the shit still on his dick and he shoved it into my mouth and made me f@cking suck his dick clean. Then his wife came around with shit still on the dildo and shove that in my mouth too I could taste my own shit as I had to suck that dildo clean. Once they were satisfied that I had cleaned both dildo and cock goodbenough they proceeded to play with my ass some more. I started fingering playing with it and eventually after enough pain they had Both their hands in it at the time I didn't know if I was enjoying it or if it was just a pressure spot but I came the biggest load that I've ever done Now I think back to that time and I realize just how much fun I had. Now every once in a while at home I get the biggest dildo I have an f@ck hell out of it let it tear up my a$$. And I still lick it clean and eat the Hershey kiss right off the top. It still smells like shit but it taste like that sweet fudge of mine That that man and his wife had on his cock and her dildo.
. How old are you and portland in which state???
Sexy

Hillsboro, OR

#3877 Jul 19, 2013
JParra wrote:
<quoted text>
Male
Yes I wanna f*** someone (you)
Reply with how I can contact u ;)
. Gimme your number
Sexy

Hillsboro, OR

#3880 Jul 19, 2013
I wanna f*ck people. 13 female
JParra

Charlotte, NC

#3882 Jul 19, 2013
Sexy wrote:
We both have the same want. Anyway, its 1 age difference.
(260)7eight6963seven
Sexy

Hillsboro, OR

#3884 Jul 19, 2013
JParra wrote:
<quoted text>
We both have the same want. Anyway, its 1 age difference.
(260)7eight6963seven
. I dont think we live in the same state so this probly wont work
Sexy

Hillsboro, OR

#3886 Jul 20, 2013
Chris wrote:
I'm a boy, 13 and really hornyyyyyyy <3
gimme your number
Jad Salam

Beirut, Lebanon

#3887 Jul 20, 2013
16 m wanna sext?
Sutapa bandyopadhyay

Ashburn, VA

#3888 Jul 20, 2013
Hi guys,I wanna chat with you,find me on Facebook.
Join Free

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3889 Jul 20, 2013
sexy wrote:
when i was 18 i went to baby siting and there was a boy older than me took him to his room and took off my clothes then his he put his cock into me i moan uhhh he kept on going then i suck his dick he pulled my hair wanting me going faster then he made me do doggie style it felt so good. then his parent saw so we had to marry but after marrying we kept dong it 3 times a week and i pregnant we had a kid name david
Wow you had to marry him? Then as newlyweds you only had sex 3 times a week? You should have been f**'ing everyday multiple times a day in that stage of marriage. Seems like you both got off to a slow start. Oh well whatever works for you.
Jock

UK

#3890 Jul 20, 2013
Sexy wrote:
I think I'd like to f*ck a 13yo female. Almost ANY 13yo female.

Unfortunately, its not allowed.

Apparently if I lived in the Vatican City, I could legally do a 12yo. But I don't, so I can't, so I won't.

But I can't help but wonder if anybody actually did!
sampson

Sydney, Australia

#3891 Jul 20, 2013
Angie wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's what I call a cock and ball story !!
well put "angie:))) know a bs story when you read one!

Location hidden

#3892 Jul 20, 2013
sampson wrote:
<quoted text>well put "angie:))) know a bs story when you read one!
Exactly! And she keeps on with her story! I called BS on it and she came back and said that was not the only guy her mom did that to. I'm like enough already!
sampson

Sydney, Australia

#3893 Jul 20, 2013
blondie1975 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! And she keeps on with her story! I called BS on it and she came back and said that was not the only guy her mom did that to. I'm like enough already!
why would anyone make up such bs stories miss?? like nothing better to do?
person

Leicester, UK

#3894 Jul 20, 2013
I have never had sex.
Citadel

UK

#3895 Jul 20, 2013
I loaned a friend 500 and he then lost his job. He was pretty desperate for money even while working but even more so when he was unemployed.

His girlfriend was gorgeous. She was smart and had the body of a model - God knows why she was with him.

Seeing my opportunity I let him pay off the debt by sharing a few nude photos of her. A couple of weeks later her wanted more money (serious money this time, to tide him over) so I made a condition. He'd get his loan if I could have his girl.

As she'd never consent we hatched a plan. I arranged to have tea with them and stay over in their spare room. We had plenty to drink so by the end of the night she was pretty out of it.

They enjoy kinky sex including blindfolds and handcuffs. He texted me as soon as she was naked, bent over doggy style and resting against the bed.

I never made a sound as I took a camera-phone close up photo of her pussy and ass. He spoke directly behind me so she thought my fingers were his as I played with her clit. Finally I entered her and she moaned as I fucked her for around 10 minutes (never saying anything, just enjoying my victory)

I never made him repay me btw. Just knowing I'd had sex with er was a thrill every time we met after that...if she only knew.

Location hidden

#3897 Jul 20, 2013
Citadel wrote:
I loaned a friend 500 and he then lost his job. He was pretty desperate for money even while working but even more so when he was unemployed.
His girlfriend was gorgeous. She was smart and had the body of a model - God knows why she was with him.
Seeing my opportunity I let him pay off the debt by sharing a few nude photos of her. A couple of weeks later her wanted more money (serious money this time, to tide him over) so I made a condition. He'd get his loan if I could have his girl.
As she'd never consent we hatched a plan. I arranged to have tea with them and stay over in their spare room. We had plenty to drink so by the end of the night she was pretty out of it.
They enjoy kinky sex including blindfolds and handcuffs. He texted me as soon as she was naked, bent over doggy style and resting against the bed.
I never made a sound as I took a camera-phone close up photo of her pussy and ass. He spoke directly behind me so she thought my fingers were his as I played with her clit. Finally I entered her and she moaned as I fucked her for around 10 minutes (never saying anything, just enjoying my victory)
I never made him repay me btw. Just knowing I'd had sex with er was a thrill every time we met after that...if she only knew.
That is messed up that he would trick her like that! I guess some people will do anything for money. Its sad that she does not know that she was used for payback of a loan!

Location hidden

#3898 Jul 20, 2013
Jock wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'd like to f*ck a 13yo female. Almost ANY 13yo female.
Unfortunately, its not allowed.
Apparently if I lived in the Vatican City, I could legally do a 12yo. But I don't, so I can't, so I won't.
But I can't help but wonder if anybody actually did!
Just wondering, how old are you?

Since: Jul 13

UK

#3899 Jul 20, 2013
Maybe a little sad she was used but she enjoyed the sex, just did not know who was having her that's all.

Harmless fun all round - he got his money, she got to cheat without feeling guilty and I have me memories. I recorded her moans on my iPhone and it's a favourite listen of mine now, when I want to remember her.
Fun

UK

#3900 Jul 20, 2013
Any girls up for fun text 07742893711 :)
Angie

UK

#3901 Jul 20, 2013
Citadel wrote:
And you could be in a lot of trouble if and when she does find out.

For that, sir, is an act of rape, and NOT an act of friendship.

And most certainly nothing to be proud of or to boast about, either here or elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny girls leave your number and ill text u (Dec '11) 4 min ericadamson96 2,508
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min jere2301 13,647
Sex near northern IN 4 min ThatOneGuy 1
Kissing & licking women's butt cheeks (Dec '07) 4 min Moira Mills 749
How many women can squirt? 4 min fastdoo 319
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 4 min mybigbulge 6,546
im worried 5 min drake862 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min sunsquirrel 161,116
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Crunkedup 379,987
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Liam 473,389
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Jenifferjc 279,511
•••
Enter and win $5000