Airtimesgaylover

Hamburg, MN

#3839 Jul 19, 2013
Airtime wrote:
Don't worry I have already reported you to heads of Topix. You will be a memory from this site soon. Have a good day whatever your lame ass name is.
i am not going to let u nob my throbber if u keep this up. Thanks for ruining a good thread u cokblocker.
Matt

Grimsby, Canada

#3841 Jul 19, 2013
There was this one chubby 5/10 girl down the street when I was 16 and she was the same age. We texted sometimes but one day she started sending me nudes. It was so great so I asked her if she would go down on me and she said maybe comeon over. I knocked on her door and she pulled me in. She was naked and I had the biggest hard on. She went down on me. Best blowjob ever. I called her my sloot and she gave me lots of blows after that. Today I am 21 and we are friends with benefits, we have LOTS of sex and oral sex. It is the best thing ever. She got her mom in on it sometimes and her mom is pretty hot
Joe

Berkhamsted, UK

#3842 Jul 19, 2013
Looking to be someone's s ex slave or master.... Any girls interested? I'm up for aaaaaanything ;) k ik joebloggs91
Mandylikecandy

Hamburg, MN

#3843 Jul 19, 2013
Joe wrote:
Looking to be someone's s ex slave or master.... Any girls interested? I'm up for aaaaaanything ;) k ik joebloggs91
my moms into castration, u game?
Joe

Berkhamsted, UK

#3844 Jul 19, 2013
Mandylikecandy wrote:
<quoted text>my moms into castration, u game?
Love a bit of castration me
Essex Girl

UK

#3845 Jul 19, 2013
296C74B0 Add My Pin Would Love To Hear More ;)

Since: Sep 12

Lancaster, PA

#3855 Jul 19, 2013
]Parts of this are bad, but it turns out ok. So my frat in college comes up with the atupid idea of having a “Pig Party”. Each guy asks the ugliest girl he can find, we all vote the next day, and the guy with the ugliest date when $10 from everybody else.(the bad part). I’m talking to my bud in the library, telling him I’m not sold on this whole concept, and he’s urging me on. When I tell him I don’t know who to ask, he nods over my shoulder, and says ask her. I turn around, and there’s a librarian shelving books. She is tall, skinny, thick glasses, thin wispy mousey hair, a true “nerdette”. I shake my head, an he says “I’ll ask her for you”. I watch as they talk, she looks at me suspiciously, then he comes back. She wants to talk to you first he says. I walk over, and she asks me why a guy like me would want to go out with a girl like her. I tell her I’m tired of just seeing bimbo airheads just to have sex. She tells me she will go, but there wont be any sex, so if I still wanted to, to call her. Called her, and picked her up at her apartment. When she answered the door, I felt terrible. She looked nice, and I could tell she had her hair cut, and it was thicker than before. She had on makeup, and had a glow, like she was so looking forward to a “date”. I told her change of plans, that my frat was the male equivalent of what I wanted to get away from, and would she mind just having a quiet dinner. We talked a lot at dinner, and I found her smart, engaging, and funny. I took her home, happy I bailed, and when I went to kiss her on the cheek, she asked me in. Once the door closed, she put her arms around my neck, and gave me a nice long wet kiss. She pulled back, and nervously asked me if I wanted to have sex with her. I told her I wanted to have sex with every girl, but she didn’t have to do this. She took my hand, and led me to her bedroom. I watched her unbutton her blouse, and remove her bra. I was surprised, they weren’t large, but perfect round perky globes, with the, I swear, hottest large brown erect nipples I’ve ever seen, her waist was tiny, and flared out to larger hips. She pushed down her skirt, then her black lace panties. The black triangle was nicely trimmed over her slight mound. She laid, her one knee up, her legs slightly splayed, and I stared at that vagina as I pulled my clothes off. When my erection popped out she smiled. When I slide in next to her, me pressing against her smooth soft stomach, she asked me to be gentle, it had been a “while”. What happened next blew my mind. This girl was the hottest f@ck I’d ever had. She did oral like Linda Lovelace, she tasted sweeter than any girl in my life, and gushed with her first orgasm. When we had sex, she was tight and wet, and did something with her vagina where she gripped me as I pulled out, feeling unbelievable. She talked dirty, she asked for it in every position, even offered to do anal. She had 2 vaginal orgasms, telling me harder and faster, and I went as hard and as fast as I ever had, and she wanted more. When I couldn’t stand it any more, and finally blew, she licked me clean after I pulled out. I had never had sex like that. 3 weeks later I moved in with her. Our 7th wedding anniversary is next month.
Eric, i'll take this story any day over the crap I've been reading on this topic!! Loved it!!!!
Angie

UK

#3856 Jul 19, 2013
Mandylikecandy wrote:
<quoted text>he didnt die! Jus got his severed cockandballs stuffed down his throat. I heard that the doctor screwed up when they got reattatched. He put them on upside down. Now he looks like snuffleupagus!
Now that's what I call a cock and ball story !!
Join Free
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#3859 Jul 19, 2013
Mandylikecandy wrote:
<quoted text>he didnt die! Jus got his severed cockandballs stuffed down his throat. I heard that the doctor screwed up when they got reattatched. He put them on upside down. Now he looks like snuffleupagus!
Well, I never cut any off, but I did unscrew one once with a pipewrench.....
Imogen14

Sheffield, UK

#3860 Jul 19, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>what do u weigh and how tall are u although with thos size tit it doesn't matter
I'm 5ft 3'
And weigh more than the average 14 year old ;)
Sdogga16

Adelaide, Australia

#3862 Jul 19, 2013
Imogen14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 5ft 3'
Most likely due to those amazing melting you got ;) pics? Y/N reply I'll give ya email
Sdogga16

Adelaide, Australia

#3863 Jul 19, 2013
Imogen14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 5ft 3'
Most likely due to those amasing melons you got ;) pics? Y/N I'll give ya email on reply
sexy

Port Washington, NY

#3864 Jul 19, 2013
when i was 18 i went to baby siting and there was a boy older than me took him to his room and took off my clothes then his he put his cock into me i moan uhhh he kept on going then i suck his dick he pulled my hair wanting me going faster then he made me do doggie style it felt so good. then his parent saw so we had to marry but after marrying we kept dong it 3 times a week and i pregnant we had a kid name david
JParra

Charlotte, NC

#3865 Jul 19, 2013
Imogen14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 5ft 3'
Just my type. I'm also 14, but 5'7". I'll give yu my email if you reply ;)
JParra

Charlotte, NC

#3867 Jul 19, 2013
Imogen14 wrote:
Cup size 38D
Anyone wanna talk? ;)
Dayum!! Those are big! I like big melons.^.^
Sexy white hoe

West Liberty, KY

#3868 Jul 19, 2013
Joe wrote:
I'm down for that and any other way you want it too!
Sexy

Hillsboro, OR

#3870 Jul 19, 2013
sexy10 wrote:
Im 11 anyone want sex??
Boy or girl? What state
Luvsbikinis

Colchester, CT

#3871 Jul 19, 2013
28/m/us. Horny. Message me ladies. K! K name above.
Sexy

Hillsboro, OR

#3872 Jul 19, 2013
13 female Wanna f*** anyone???
JParra

Charlotte, NC

#3875 Jul 19, 2013
Sexy wrote:
13 female Wanna f*** anyone???
Male
Yes I wanna f*** someone (you)

Reply with how I can contact u ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snap chat sex (Dec '12) 10 min Tomhar 2,970
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 10 min drew 337,536
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 10 min Garuda2 447,059
California local/sexting 10 min Joeeyyy 3
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 10 min Youngtrueandwid 527,566
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 11 min Zimsonman69 85,185
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 11 min Batmann_face90 38,052
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 11 min drew 198,848
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 15 min Zuke101 32,816

Human Sexuality People Search