Sdogga16

Adelaide, Australia

#3862 Jul 19, 2013
Imogen14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 5ft 3'
And weigh more than the average 14 year old ;)
Most likely due to those amazing melting you got ;) pics? Y/N reply I'll give ya email
Sdogga16

Adelaide, Australia

#3863 Jul 19, 2013
Imogen14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 5ft 3'
Most likely due to those amasing melons you got ;) pics? Y/N I'll give ya email on reply
sexy

Port Washington, NY

#3864 Jul 19, 2013
when i was 18 i went to baby siting and there was a boy older than me took him to his room and took off my clothes then his he put his cock into me i moan uhhh he kept on going then i suck his dick he pulled my hair wanting me going faster then he made me do doggie style it felt so good. then his parent saw so we had to marry but after marrying we kept dong it 3 times a week and i pregnant we had a kid name david
JParra

Charlotte, NC

#3865 Jul 19, 2013
Imogen14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 5ft 3'
Just my type. I'm also 14, but 5'7". I'll give yu my email if you reply ;)
JParra

Charlotte, NC

#3867 Jul 19, 2013
Imogen14 wrote:
Cup size 38D
Anyone wanna talk? ;)
Dayum!! Those are big! I like big melons.^.^
Sexy white hoe

West Liberty, KY

#3868 Jul 19, 2013
Joe wrote:
Looking to be someone's s ex slave or master.... Any girls interested? I'm up for aaaaaanything ;) k ik joebloggs91
I'm down for that and any other way you want it too!
Sexy

Hillsboro, OR

#3870 Jul 19, 2013
sexy10 wrote:
Im 11 anyone want sex??
Boy or girl? What state
Luvsbikinis

Colchester, CT

#3871 Jul 19, 2013
28/m/us. Horny. Message me ladies. K! K name above.
Join Free
Sexy

Hillsboro, OR

#3872 Jul 19, 2013
13 female Wanna f*** anyone???
JParra

Charlotte, NC

#3875 Jul 19, 2013
Sexy wrote:
13 female Wanna f*** anyone???
Male
Yes I wanna f*** someone (you)

Reply with how I can contact u ;)
Sexy

Hillsboro, OR

#3876 Jul 19, 2013
Craving c wrote:
On time I was at this truck stop trying to catch a ride out of town. I ended up catching a ride with this on guy and his wife going to Portland. I don't know what time at night it was but I fell asleep in thier bed in the back. I woke up because I felt something hitting me in the face. but I couldn't move either. Then they turn on the light and there was that guy was such a big f@ckng c@ck standing there but as naked hitting me in the face. And his wife was standing right beside him with a big black strap on. They had duck tape me to the bed and there. was nothing I can do I couldn't move I can do anything. Then she spread my butt cheeks and spit on my a$$hole and he shoved his f@cking c@ckin my a$$. Just as I started to yell she show the strap on in my mouth. I was getting raped in there was nothing I could do about it I could feel the sweat off his balls and the smell of my own shit as he put his dick in and out of my a$$. Finally he came in my a$$ and I thought it was done. But then he pulled his dick out and his wife got behind me and started pounding my a$$ with that raging f@cking strap on. And he came around to the front of me with the shit still on his dick and he shoved it into my mouth and made me f@cking suck his dick clean. Then his wife came around with shit still on the dildo and shove that in my mouth too I could taste my own shit as I had to suck that dildo clean. Once they were satisfied that I had cleaned both dildo and cock goodbenough they proceeded to play with my ass some more. I started fingering playing with it and eventually after enough pain they had Both their hands in it at the time I didn't know if I was enjoying it or if it was just a pressure spot but I came the biggest load that I've ever done Now I think back to that time and I realize just how much fun I had. Now every once in a while at home I get the biggest dildo I have an f@ck hell out of it let it tear up my a$$. And I still lick it clean and eat the Hershey kiss right off the top. It still smells like shit but it taste like that sweet fudge of mine That that man and his wife had on his cock and her dildo.
. How old are you and portland in which state???
Sexy

Hillsboro, OR

#3877 Jul 19, 2013
JParra wrote:
<quoted text>
Male
Yes I wanna f*** someone (you)
Reply with how I can contact u ;)
. Gimme your number
Sexy

Hillsboro, OR

#3880 Jul 19, 2013
I wanna f*ck people. 13 female
JParra

Charlotte, NC

#3882 Jul 19, 2013
Sexy wrote:
We both have the same want. Anyway, its 1 age difference.
(260)7eight6963seven
Sexy

Hillsboro, OR

#3884 Jul 19, 2013
JParra wrote:
<quoted text>
We both have the same want. Anyway, its 1 age difference.
(260)7eight6963seven
. I dont think we live in the same state so this probly wont work
Sexy

Hillsboro, OR

#3886 Jul 20, 2013
Chris wrote:
I'm a boy, 13 and really hornyyyyyyy <3
gimme your number
Jad Salam

Beirut, Lebanon

#3887 Jul 20, 2013
16 m wanna sext?
Sutapa bandyopadhyay

Ashburn, VA

#3888 Jul 20, 2013
Hi guys,I wanna chat with you,find me on Facebook.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3889 Jul 20, 2013
sexy wrote:
when i was 18 i went to baby siting and there was a boy older than me took him to his room and took off my clothes then his he put his cock into me i moan uhhh he kept on going then i suck his dick he pulled my hair wanting me going faster then he made me do doggie style it felt so good. then his parent saw so we had to marry but after marrying we kept dong it 3 times a week and i pregnant we had a kid name david
Wow you had to marry him? Then as newlyweds you only had sex 3 times a week? You should have been f**'ing everyday multiple times a day in that stage of marriage. Seems like you both got off to a slow start. Oh well whatever works for you.
Jock

UK

#3890 Jul 20, 2013
Sexy wrote:
I think I'd like to f*ck a 13yo female. Almost ANY 13yo female.

Unfortunately, its not allowed.

Apparently if I lived in the Vatican City, I could legally do a 12yo. But I don't, so I can't, so I won't.

But I can't help but wonder if anybody actually did!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Scottsman1995 541,184
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Kev6996 414,653
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min longoneSWM 596,114
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Anthony316 251,279
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 4 min bigsamoa20 7,657
If you had to watch someone in your family have... 4 min Margaret1960 83
Guys... How old were you the first time you ej... (Sep '10) 4 min Winchester43 317
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min bigballa0065 60,395
More from around the web