Airtimes

Hamburg, MN

#3828 Jul 19, 2013
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dude i am not into guys but you keep looking on Topix you can find a small dick guy to screw your pink butt hole for sure.But there's must be many in the prison that you are stuck in now.But i am guessing it's not so little any more.I have a feeling you been corn hole already many times.
i wuld let beckas dog bone me.
Mandylikecandy

Hamburg, MN

#3829 Jul 19, 2013
Hollie94 wrote:
So hornyyyy
really?

“Buon Natale e Buon Anno”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3830 Jul 19, 2013
Blondie1976 wrote:
<quoted text>i may be sad but at least I didnt get my giantits from nobbin throbers like 1975.
Way is this a argument blondie1975 is a real women not fake like you and real boobs not like your fake crap. So lay off and get a life you troll just go away or grow some balls and stop being a troll and register and stop hiding behind some other names.

“esmeraldagreene. com”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3832 Jul 19, 2013
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a good question why do you look like a clown.The only thing that is good is you are register,not like the rest of the trolls out there in fantasy land.
Now four errors in two sentences. You're not improving, sweetie.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3833 Jul 19, 2013
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Way is this a argument blondie1975 is a real women not fake like you and real boobs not like your fake crap. So lay off and get a life you troll just go away or grow some balls and stop being a troll and register and stop hiding behind some other names.
Thanks!
Airtime1975

Hamburg, MN

#3834 Jul 19, 2013
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
u r right. This isnt fun anymore. U 2 arent clever enuff to make fun of.i apologize if you 2 are tardlike.

Location hidden

#3835 Jul 19, 2013
EsmeraldaG wrote:
<quoted text>
Now four errors in two sentences. You're not improving, sweetie.
Please do not call me sweetie thank you.

Location hidden

#3836 Jul 19, 2013
Don't worry I have already reported you to heads of Topix. You will be a memory from this site soon. Have a good day whatever your lame ass name is.
Join Free

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3837 Jul 19, 2013
Airtime wrote:
Don't worry I have already reported you to heads of Topix. You will be a memory from this site soon. Have a good day whatever your lame ass name is.
Good for you! Even though he has used multiple names on here they will still be able to track his location (cause hell we can even see on our registered end what state he is in) and ban the device he is using so he will not be able to comment anymore. It may take them a day or 2 to process everything so we may still have to see his stupid comments for a while but it will be nice when he is gone and this site can be used for fun purposes again.
Airtimes

Hamburg, MN

#3838 Jul 19, 2013
Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not call me sweetie thank you.
i prefer fukface or mr. whiner
Airtimesgaylover

Hamburg, MN

#3839 Jul 19, 2013
Airtime wrote:
i am not going to let u nob my throbber if u keep this up. Thanks for ruining a good thread u cokblocker.
Matt

Grimsby, Canada

#3841 Jul 19, 2013
There was this one chubby 5/10 girl down the street when I was 16 and she was the same age. We texted sometimes but one day she started sending me nudes. It was so great so I asked her if she would go down on me and she said maybe comeon over. I knocked on her door and she pulled me in. She was naked and I had the biggest hard on. She went down on me. Best blowjob ever. I called her my sloot and she gave me lots of blows after that. Today I am 21 and we are friends with benefits, we have LOTS of sex and oral sex. It is the best thing ever. She got her mom in on it sometimes and her mom is pretty hot
Joe

Berkhamsted, UK

#3842 Jul 19, 2013
Looking to be someone's s ex slave or master.... Any girls interested? I'm up for aaaaaanything ;) k ik joebloggs91
Mandylikecandy

Hamburg, MN

#3843 Jul 19, 2013
Joe wrote:
Looking to be someone's s ex slave or master.... Any girls interested? I'm up for aaaaaanything ;) k ik joebloggs91
my moms into castration, u game?
Joe

Berkhamsted, UK

#3844 Jul 19, 2013
Mandylikecandy wrote:
<quoted text>my moms into castration, u game?
Love a bit of castration me
Essex Girl

UK

#3845 Jul 19, 2013
296C74B0 Add My Pin Would Love To Hear More ;)

Since: Sep 12

Lancaster, PA

#3855 Jul 19, 2013
]Parts of this are bad, but it turns out ok. So my frat in college comes up with the atupid idea of having a “Pig Party”. Each guy asks the ugliest girl he can find, we all vote the next day, and the guy with the ugliest date when $10 from everybody else.(the bad part). I’m talking to my bud in the library, telling him I’m not sold on this whole concept, and he’s urging me on. When I tell him I don’t know who to ask, he nods over my shoulder, and says ask her. I turn around, and there’s a librarian shelving books. She is tall, skinny, thick glasses, thin wispy mousey hair, a true “nerdette”. I shake my head, an he says “I’ll ask her for you”. I watch as they talk, she looks at me suspiciously, then he comes back. She wants to talk to you first he says. I walk over, and she asks me why a guy like me would want to go out with a girl like her. I tell her I’m tired of just seeing bimbo airheads just to have sex. She tells me she will go, but there wont be any sex, so if I still wanted to, to call her. Called her, and picked her up at her apartment. When she answered the door, I felt terrible. She looked nice, and I could tell she had her hair cut, and it was thicker than before. She had on makeup, and had a glow, like she was so looking forward to a “date”. I told her change of plans, that my frat was the male equivalent of what I wanted to get away from, and would she mind just having a quiet dinner. We talked a lot at dinner, and I found her smart, engaging, and funny. I took her home, happy I bailed, and when I went to kiss her on the cheek, she asked me in. Once the door closed, she put her arms around my neck, and gave me a nice long wet kiss. She pulled back, and nervously asked me if I wanted to have sex with her. I told her I wanted to have sex with every girl, but she didn’t have to do this. She took my hand, and led me to her bedroom. I watched her unbutton her blouse, and remove her bra. I was surprised, they weren’t large, but perfect round perky globes, with the, I swear, hottest large brown erect nipples I’ve ever seen, her waist was tiny, and flared out to larger hips. She pushed down her skirt, then her black lace panties. The black triangle was nicely trimmed over her slight mound. She laid, her one knee up, her legs slightly splayed, and I stared at that vagina as I pulled my clothes off. When my erection popped out she smiled. When I slide in next to her, me pressing against her smooth soft stomach, she asked me to be gentle, it had been a “while”. What happened next blew my mind. This girl was the hottest f@ck I’d ever had. She did oral like Linda Lovelace, she tasted sweeter than any girl in my life, and gushed with her first orgasm. When we had sex, she was tight and wet, and did something with her vagina where she gripped me as I pulled out, feeling unbelievable. She talked dirty, she asked for it in every position, even offered to do anal. She had 2 vaginal orgasms, telling me harder and faster, and I went as hard and as fast as I ever had, and she wanted more. When I couldn’t stand it any more, and finally blew, she licked me clean after I pulled out. I had never had sex like that. 3 weeks later I moved in with her. Our 7th wedding anniversary is next month.
Eric, i'll take this story any day over the crap I've been reading on this topic!! Loved it!!!!
Angie

UK

#3856 Jul 19, 2013
Mandylikecandy wrote:
<quoted text>he didnt die! Jus got his severed cockandballs stuffed down his throat. I heard that the doctor screwed up when they got reattatched. He put them on upside down. Now he looks like snuffleupagus!
Now that's what I call a cock and ball story !!
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#3859 Jul 19, 2013
Mandylikecandy wrote:
<quoted text>he didnt die! Jus got his severed cockandballs stuffed down his throat. I heard that the doctor screwed up when they got reattatched. He put them on upside down. Now he looks like snuffleupagus!
Well, I never cut any off, but I did unscrew one once with a pipewrench.....
Imogen14

Sheffield, UK

#3860 Jul 19, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>what do u weigh and how tall are u although with thos size tit it doesn't matter
I'm 5ft 3'
And weigh more than the average 14 year old ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 9 min Gavonhot 749,259
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min chubbyuklad 359,784
meri choot lund ki diwani hai 10 min deepali 6
Shower masturbation (Jun '11) 10 min Kirbeast 61
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Sep '12) 10 min StudPoll 23,060
Gay teens i Uk Ipswich (Sep '12) 11 min 2guyzNf 346
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min Add 101,045
Dirty ki...k 11 min heartseb 78,036
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 11 min top4ubabe 755,809
More from around the web