“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#2843 Apr 19, 2013
4ever Alone wrote:
I am 13 and never had a boyfriend and everyone at my school thinks i am a nerd.
What do i do?
-4ever Alone
Guy in the States is correct; don't let them get to you. Some of the greatest minds in history started out as "nerds". Albert Einstein for one.

“buona giornata persone. ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2844 Apr 19, 2013
wierdedout wrote:
This is def weird.
When I went to high school, had the biggest crush on this one wrestler on our team. Nothing was ever going to happen, because not only was he straight, he was one of the smartest and most popular guys in school. I used to go to the matches, and film him and take pictures of his tight hot body and his great bulge, then go home and beat off to fantasies of having sex with him. This is where it gets very creepy. Watching TV this morning, and he’s suspect number 2 that they’re hunting for in Boston. Its Jahar Tsarnaev. I am so freaked, I had a fantasy about him a couple of weeks ago
I thought in was into boxing not wrestling this hard to believe you know this guy or seen him.
Akshay rajput

Ashburn, VA

#2845 Apr 20, 2013
Hii friend +919923891306
Boy

Stayton, OR

#2847 Apr 20, 2013
Hi
girl who wants to talk

Puyallup, WA

#2848 Apr 21, 2013
hi
IcannotThinkOfAn ame

Stayton, OR

#2850 Apr 21, 2013
Any 13-14 year old girls who wanna talk?

Since: Sep 12

East Quogue, NY

#2851 Apr 21, 2013
wierdedout wrote:
This is def weird.
When I went to high school, had the biggest crush on this one wrestler on our team. Nothing was ever going to happen, because not only was he straight, he was one of the smartest and most popular guys in school. I used to go to the matches, and film him and take pictures of his tight hot body and his great bulge, then go home and beat off to fantasies of having sex with him. This is where it gets very creepy. Watching TV this morning, and he’s suspect number 2 that they’re hunting for in Boston. Its Jahar Tsarnaev. I am so freaked, I had a fantasy about him a couple of weeks ago
That is really weird. I'm struck by how cute he is and there are some pix of him in his wrestling singlet online. Too bad you couldn't seduce him. Maybe he wouldn't have been vulnerable to radicalization by his older brother. Make love, not jihad!
nobody

Canon City, CO

#2852 Apr 21, 2013
wow there are 13 year olds on here
Join Free
lickher

United States

#2853 Apr 21, 2013
nobody wrote:
wow there are 13 year olds on here
I know stupid hu
nobody

Canon City, CO

#2854 Apr 21, 2013
yeah but its better than a five year old
nobody

Canon City, CO

#2855 Apr 21, 2013
this forum has been active for almost 7 years if your still here thats kinda sad
nobody

Canon City, CO

#2856 Apr 21, 2013
anyone still here
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#2857 Apr 22, 2013
nobody wrote:
anyone still here
We're sorry, but the thread you are dialing is not in service, the thread you are dialing is incorrect or it has been changed or disconnected, please check your directory and dial again... This is a recording....

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2858 Apr 22, 2013
I have a friend with benefits. She's almost 10 years younger than me. Geographically, we don't get to be together as much as we would like to but when we do, the sex is pretty damn amazing. She might be the wettest female I have ever had sex with (for a non-squirter). Anyway, she is a high power executive in New York City. From time to time, she calls me while on the train commute from the suburbs. Yesterday, the conversation got very hot. She masturbated in the bathroom of the train while I spoke dirty to her masturbating myself! We both came pretty hard! Can't wait to do it again!
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#2859 Apr 22, 2013
Mirepoix wrote:
I have a friend with benefits. She's almost 10 years younger than me. Geographically, we don't get to be together as much as we would like to but when we do, the sex is pretty damn amazing. She might be the wettest female I have ever had sex with (for a non-squirter). Anyway, she is a high power executive in New York City. From time to time, she calls me while on the train commute from the suburbs. Yesterday, the conversation got very hot. She masturbated in the bathroom of the train while I spoke dirty to her masturbating myself! We both came pretty hard! Can't wait to do it again!
I tried masturbating on a train, exactly once... damn near got my self run over, had to jump out of the way, at the very last second! And I don't even know if I hit it!

LonelyMilf

UK

#2861 Apr 22, 2013
Love coming on this site on my cell and reading stories to masterbate to. A lot sites are blocked by my provider. Keep it up you horny mother flippers

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#2862 Apr 22, 2013
LonelyMilf wrote:
Love coming on this site on my cell and reading stories to masterbate to. A lot sites are blocked by my provider. Keep it up you horny mother flippers
Oh, there are a lot of good stories on here, that's for sure!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2864 Apr 23, 2013
Mirepoix wrote:
Sounds hot
sexyteen

UK

#2867 Apr 23, 2013
HornyTeen wrote:
Bbm pins ? Girls willing to play trurh or dare;)
U can have my number its 07940109601 x what's ur and we can talk dirty and yes I will play truth or dare with u

Since: Sep 12

New York, NY

#2868 Apr 23, 2013
Mirepoix wrote:
She sounds like a great FWB to have. I've had some pretty hot phone sex, but I haven't actually met and fcuked many of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Jan '12) 2 min cheekychris 15,024
Need women help!!!! 2 min Abc123 24
asian paki indian bengali galzzz ring me 2 min Kingash_55 3
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Abc123 312,684
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Nigey 29,509
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min Male 15 SA 19,001
im feeling naughty.any boys horny ? 4 min ALISTAIRDOTRIGGOTT2 272
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Boyshoutout 417,527
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min penkid91 504,116
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min Jack 24,987
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 11 min Hmu 182,926

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE