UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Judged:

Just how widespread is showering at school in 2010? Be keen to hear from anyone who has to do it, and their attitude to it.
Andrew GB

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Judged:

Sorry, forgot to mention in my last post as to why I am interested.
The fact is, I really like to watch boys showering as it makes me sexually excited.
I have always been aroused at the sight of schoolboys little hairless peckers and love to feel and touch them.
Andrew GB

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Judged:

Being just 15, I do enjoy comparing myself to my friends, but boys I know at other schools don't use showers and freak when I say I have to. I definitely don't mind them, and looking, but only from curiosity, not sexually so. It feels healthy to me.
Andrew GB

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Judged:

Andrew GB wrote:
The fact is, I really like to watch boys showering as it makes me sexually excited.
I have always been aroused at the sight of schoolboys little hairless peckers and love to feel and touch them.
SPAM COPYCAT NAMED POST

“Private”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Andrew GB wrote:
Being just 15, I do enjoy comparing myself to my friends, but boys I know at other schools don't use showers and freak when I say I have to. I definitely don't mind them, and looking, but only from curiosity, not sexually so. It feels healthy to me.
Wooow This Gets Me Real Hard iLike to See Hairy High School Boys Showering It's Soo!! Hot
Andrew GB

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Judged:

Do you shower at school Anthony? Or did you ever? How did it make you feel?
pablo

Callao, Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Judged:

Andrew GB wrote:
REPLY: this is pedophilia: unacceptable.
Andrew GB

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Judged:

pablo wrote:
<quoted text>REPLY: this is pedophilia: unacceptable.

Agree. The post was a spam using my identity to make me look bad. IGNORE.
Join Free
tom

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Andrew GB wrote:
at was at school a year ago i was 16 me and my mates would take showers none of us had little hairless peckers when i was at school my c--k was hairy
pablo

Callao, Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

here in my country at school after sports we all showered naked, no big deal. Four years ago, when atending college in nthe US almost all of us showered naked after sports or gym. My cock was looke upon as something weird because I am uncut (I guess all of you from the UK are uncut too). Since all Americans are cut, they did not understand what was happening with me, specially when retracting foreskin to wash and soap glans; until from so much looking at my privates i got a boner, so they no longer saw foreskin. Then as a joke or magic trick I extended my foreskin all over glans during that erection. There were laughs, I laughed to, and back in the lockers Ihad to explain them what an uncircumcised penis is...Here in Peru all lads are uncut.
Andrew GB

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Judged:

tom wrote:
<quoted text>at was at school a year ago i was 16 me and my mates would take showers none of us had little hairless peckers when i was at school my c--k was hairy

Good point. I had a hairy willy at 12 when I had my debut into communal school showers. By 15 all the boys had fully pubic cocks.
pablo

Callao, Peru

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

What is important is that in college and universities you still shower naked for hygienes sake. UK chaps must always retract foreskins for washing and soaping glans under shower. Don t ever become puritanical as is happening in the US. I guess you Brits have no qualme about nudity: even prince William shows his royal penis when peeing; browse internet "prince William peeing".
tom

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Andrew GB wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. I had a hairy willy at 12 when I had my debut into communal school showers. By 15 all the boys had fully pubic cocks.
Igot pubes when i was 13 by 16 ihad a happy trail and a full bush
tom

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

Andrew GB wrote:
<quoted text>
what age are you as said before i got pubes at13 by16 i had a happy trail and a full bush i am 17 please ans
Andrew GB

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

Judged:

I am age 15 as I stated in post number 3 of this thread.
I have only a very small amount of hairs growing on my willy and ballbag.
I think the reason for this is because I am sexually underdeveloped.
In all of my school tests I am classed as an "under achiever" by my tutors and there is talk of me being sent to a special school for people of low intelligence.
All I can hope is that at the new school there is a large open showering area where I can indulge myself with my fetish of looking at other boys genitalia.
tom

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

Andrew GB wrote:
In all of my school tests I am classed as an "under achiever" by my tutors and there is talk of me being sent to a special school for people of low intelligence.
All I can hope is that at the new school there is a large open showering area where I can indulge myself with my fetish of looking at other boys genitalia.
mate my c--k is 6inchs am17 now and have left school and have hairs have started to grow on my chestwhat size is your c--k
Andrew GB

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

Judged:

I just measured my little winky.

One and a half inches long when soft.
Two and a quarter inches long when erect.

God, I hope one day it grows longer.
tom

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

Andrew GB wrote:
at 15 it should get bigger and hairy by the time your 17 do you masturbate untill you gum
Andrew GB

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

Judged:

Andrew GB wrote:
SPAM HIJACKED IDENTITY POST - IGNORE
Andrew GB

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

Judged:

Andrew GB wrote:
SPAM HIJACKED IDENTITY POST - IGNORE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4470 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 2 min Edd 42,322
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 2 min Jwebster92 35,067
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min HolsterT 339,290
any real women on here 3 min annon 2
B.B.M new 2014 pins UK only! (Jan '14) 3 min bbcguy 3,695
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min jake24jake24 442,160
32y men want to share sexy mails 4 min Villa-Lobos 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Noneofyourbiznis 248,293
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Asiangayboy16 138,033