orgasm against your will

Since: May 12

Ft Mitchell, KY

#1 Jun 8, 2012
Ladies have you ever had an orgasm against your will like maybe in a rape type situation? what was it like, what was going through your mind.

Since: Apr 12

FLEETWOOD

#2 Jun 8, 2012
Is this really possible, to 'enjoy' something, even when you don't really want it happening to you? A very interesting question....
Roger Dodger

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2012
yes it is possible, especially for males. Orgasm is a physical reaction to genital stimulation and even if the person doesn't want it to be happening to them being held down or whatever, oral sex or direct with your fingers, masturbation and like that will result in an orgasm every time. The only exception is you mentioned a rape scenario and for a woman that would never allow her to become stimulated because of the pain and fear involved in that. Rape is never funny nor is it ever appropriate, so as long as you're not doing that and you're just holding her down and working the clit she will lubricate and get ready and have orgasms against her will just like a man will. I've had it happen to me and it's really a humiliating and unsatisfying feeling, yet at the same time you want it to happen because of what it is. Difficult to explain.

Since: Apr 12

FLEETWOOD

#4 Jun 8, 2012
Roger Dodger wrote:
yes it is possible, especially for males. Orgasm is a physical reaction to genital stimulation and even if the person doesn't want it to be happening to them being held down or whatever, oral sex or direct with your fingers, masturbation and like that will result in an orgasm every time. The only exception is you mentioned a rape scenario and for a woman that would never allow her to become stimulated because of the pain and fear involved in that. Rape is never funny nor is it ever appropriate, so as long as you're not doing that and you're just holding her down and working the clit she will lubricate and get ready and have orgasms against her will just like a man will. I've had it happen to me and it's really a humiliating and unsatisfying feeling, yet at the same time you want it to happen because of what it is. Difficult to explain.
"Oral sex or direct with your fingers, masturbation and like that will result in an orgasm every time."

Reading certain parts of your response, it definitely doesn't sound like these actions are taking place in a forced or unwanted (unwelcome) situation.

A male gets erect as a result of either visual, mental or physical stimulation and an unwanted erection is quite common and often very embarrassing. However, an erection and an orgasm/ejaculation are entirely different things. For instance; many males enjoy a woman probing their ass and experience extremely pleasurable orgasms as a result. I think the same guys would be horrified at the thought of male rape, never mind experience an 'unwanted orgasm'?

"So as long as you're not doing that and you're just holding her down and working the clit she will lubricate and get ready and have orgasms against her will just like a man will"

Do you mean serious sexual assault? I'm sure women love that - just a little less than they love being raped!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/Bi Teens SKYPE (Feb '12) 6 min Noigbokie1234 485
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min cammaster 781,287
Dirty ki...k 6 min Steve 104,538
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Elllliot11 798,382
Want to listen 6 min Eliasmarco4 8
Have you ever had sex with a family member? (Aug '13) 6 min girl april johnson 336
any ladies make their husbands wear panties? or... (Jan '13) 7 min jj48fan 96
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min manic_mike 382,672
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 21 min Wardogthegreat2 107,730
More from around the web