First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 May 24, 2011
I would enjoy reading everyone's........
Teesside20

Redcar, UK

#2 May 24, 2011
Hardsports (Scat). A hot girl with this fantasy is hard to come by!
last known

Charlotte, NC

#3 May 24, 2011
Doing a three-way with my wife MMF. I'd like to see her getting pleased taking another guy.

Once on vacation we woke up hearing the couple in next room screwing real loud. She was so turned on she wanted me doggy on the floor next to their wall so they could hear us also. During it we were really talking dirty. After I came I got her vibrator and was working her hard and asking I'd she wanted the guy next door's penis. She was moaning and screaming she wanted him. They left a note under our door next morning asking if we wanted them. I thought maybe it would happen. She said it was in the moment, and maybe she would have in the heat of passion last night, but now it's just dirty thoughts. We still role-play it, and I hope. She comes so hard.

Since: Jul 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 May 24, 2011
Thanks for sharing, Loved It!
Anyone else want to get guilt off their chest? Don't be shy.
curious joe

Burwood, Australia

#6 May 24, 2011
I would love to see another woman go down on my wife! and vice versa!
last known

Charlotte, NC

#7 May 24, 2011
curious joe wrote:
I would love to see another woman go down on my wife! and vice versa!
That's a good one. I masturbated tonight thinking of MILF neighbor licking my wife to orgasm.
cox

Since: Apr 11

Charlotte, NC

#8 May 24, 2011
babee-doll wrote:
I would enjoy reading everyone's........
Whats yours?
Hot Latina Wife

Elmont, NY

#9 May 24, 2011
my very sexy Latina wife will sometimes answer the door when the pizza boy rings late at night, for my pleasure and his, wearing ONLY 6" stilettos, fishnet thigh highs, and a string thong with a little jewel that sits right above. What really makes him nervous is when she asks him in and TURNS to get change, showing him full view of that perfect golden bubble-ass. Loves to flash truckers too!
Join Free
Jim

Chicago, IL

#10 May 24, 2011
My wife is very oral. I would love to see her eating another lady. I know she would love it but when I suggest it she thinks I'm nuts. I think she's afraid she'll like it too much.
curious joe

Burwood, Australia

#11 May 24, 2011
Hot Latina Wife wrote:
my very sexy Latina wife will sometimes answer the door when the pizza boy rings late at night, for my pleasure and his, wearing ONLY 6" stilettos, fishnet thigh highs, and a string thong with a little jewel that sits right above. What really makes him nervous is when she asks him in and TURNS to get change, showing him full view of that perfect golden bubble-ass. Loves to flash truckers too!
Thats hot!!!
Hot Latina Wife

Elmont, NY

#12 May 24, 2011
Would you like to see her, Joe?
sweetness

Jefferson City, MO

#13 May 24, 2011
I would ABSOLUTLEY LOVE for me and my hubby to have a 3 way with another woman!! I would love to be pounded upon while she is tirelessly licking my dripping wet c*nt. Makes me hot jus thinking about it!!!
Hot Latina Wife

Elmont, NY

#15 May 24, 2011
Check your email
curious joe

Burwood, Australia

#18 May 25, 2011
Jim wrote:
My wife is very oral. I would love to see her eating another lady. I know she would love it but when I suggest it she thinks I'm nuts. I think she's afraid she'll like it too much.
She would love it!!
HHC

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#19 May 25, 2011
I have a sexual fantasy of painting my partner and him/her painting me. We would make our bodies a board game. The goal would be to make a map on the body that go to destinations. Our tongues would have to follow the paths/roads. We would roll dice and where are tongues land, we have to do the activity at the spot where we land. Would be cool to have cards that could be pulled that tell us to either lick, suck, pull, or use something to pinch, such as clamps on t!ts, etc. Of course there would be a time limit at each station. I think it would be fun. This is just something that has been going on in my brain lately. Of course it would be fun if it were with two or more players, the painting would go faster.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#20 May 25, 2011
Hot Latina Wife wrote:
Would you like to see her, Joe?
omg i would please... dameonnite@yahoo.com
onemale

Charleston, IL

#21 May 25, 2011
I'm a straight single guy, but I like MFM threesome sex, as long as the other male is straight, it would all be for her pleasure
Robin

Sacramento, CA

#22 Jul 9, 2011
My sexual fantasy is to be a superhero. My fetish fantasy name I go by is 'Robin'. I wear my own costume I have put together. I wear a black, extremely shiny, glossy and polished rubber catsuit(with attached open faced hood, from'Libidex'). I wear with this catsuit my red, elbow length rubber gloves(just as shiny!!!!!!)I wear as well my 'Robin' boots-extremely glossy, shiny PVC stiletto heeled thigh high boots, zipped up and over the catsuit. On my rubber catsuit, is the name 'Robin', across the chest. Dressed as such, I am 'Robin-the Latex Wonder', and am in serious need of being tied up and sexually punished by a beautiful woman who is named 'Robin'.(CNN News Anchor Robin Meade is my very first choice!!!!!!!!!!Any females named 'Robin' who are interested????!!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#23 Jul 9, 2011
i want to tie up my gf and make her watch me have sex with her 18 year old sister and 16 year old cousin
Mickaela

Norrköping, Sweden

#24 Jul 9, 2011
being tied up and punised and f*cked...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pinoy Gay/Bi Skype/Zoom Sex (Jun '14) 3 min fireball 97
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min jordaaan2 354,069
Gay snapchat username exchange (Nov '12) 3 min gay995 3,481
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min paul 34,756
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min gto80 740,970
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min peterreedoz 745,007
Dirty ki...k 3 min nickwaiter12345 71,404
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min latino 99,460
More from around the web