Comments
241 - 260 of 341 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2013

Since: Mar 13

Worcester, MA

#322 Oct 9, 2013
Brianna wrote:
Sorry men but HD has me under his spell.... Yikes! I'll continue my convo with Casanova elsewhere ;)
Anytime you're ready, you know how.
BlazeLazarus

Kaneohe, HI

#324 Oct 9, 2013
HardDominant wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have a say in who takes interest friend. I don't have a say in who anyone speaks to. I just prefer we not wave our dicks around and we use the courtesy of not feeding off of someone else's conversation to compete for said attention and we act like gentlemen.
Respect. It's not often men act civilized here. It's always a bombardment of requests for naked pictures and sexting. Nice to know there are a few with decency.

Since: Sep 13

Elburn, IL

#325 Oct 9, 2013
Ah shit guys we weren't smooth enough I guess

Since: Mar 13

Worcester, MA

#328 Oct 9, 2013
Hellfirestorm85 wrote:
Ah shit guys we weren't smooth enough I guess
Or maybe they just didn't have manners. You don't seem to be in short supply of women to talk to either bro.

Since: Mar 13

Worcester, MA

#329 Oct 9, 2013
BlazeLazarus wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect. It's not often men act civilized here. It's always a bombardment of requests for naked pictures and sexting. Nice to know there are a few with decency.
Thank You.
junglesounds

United States

#330 Oct 9, 2013
Black ladies can always hmu. Love em. Ki k names above.

Since: Sep 13

Elburn, IL

#331 Oct 9, 2013
HardDominant wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe they just didn't have manners. You don't seem to be in short supply of women to talk to either bro.
Lol true I got my group. Just joshing ya. She does seem like a nice girl though :)

Since: Mar 13

Worcester, MA

#332 Oct 9, 2013
Hellfirestorm85 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol true I got my group. Just joshing ya. She does seem like a nice girl though :)
And sparky....got fire in her.
Join Free

Since: Sep 13

Elburn, IL

#333 Oct 9, 2013
HardDominant wrote:
<quoted text>
And sparky....got fire in her.
Lol those are my faves. Keeps the convo fun

Since: Jun 13

United States

#334 Oct 9, 2013
Never been with a black girl but i think they are very sexy, attractive. Id love me some chocolate love

“it only hurts for a second”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#335 Oct 9, 2013
HD, it was respect.
Any lady will tell you that the biggest pecker don't always win. It might fill them up for a second, but whats left after that?

maybe I am just too old and naive, but usually in those matters there is at least two losers, and one of them ends up being the party everyone is pursuing for their immediate needs or curiosity.

I figure I will just hang around here for a while and see if I can learn some things.

“THIS ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE ”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#336 Oct 9, 2013
Hellfirestorm85 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol true I got my group. Just joshing ya. She does seem like a nice girl though :)
:) aww hello hellfirestorm85 how are you doing
-Brianna

Since: Mar 13

Worcester, MA

#337 Oct 9, 2013
nottyboi4u wrote:
HD, it was respect.
Any lady will tell you that the biggest pecker don't always win. It might fill them up for a second, but whats left after that?
maybe I am just too old and naive, but usually in those matters there is at least two losers, and one of them ends up being the party everyone is pursuing for their immediate needs or curiosity.
I figure I will just hang around here for a while and see if I can learn some things.
Oh yes, yours was respect, absolutely. And haha, I just get lucky and say the righ things sometimes.

Since: Sep 13

Lemont, IL

#338 Oct 10, 2013
CanYouKeepASecret wrote:
<quoted text>
:) aww hello hellfirestorm85 how are you doing
-Brianna
Oh hey you have an account. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'm ok I just woke up getting ready for work. How are you?

“THIS ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE ”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#339 Oct 10, 2013
Hellfirestorm85 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hey you have an account. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'm ok I just woke up getting ready for work. How are you?
Hangin in there... On my break at work going for a walk so I don't get fat! Lol

Since: Mar 13

Milford, MA

#340 Oct 10, 2013
CanYouKeepASecret wrote:
<quoted text>
Hangin in there... On my break at work going for a walk so I don't get fat! Lol
Lol, walks are always fun
Dustin _male_

Alberton, South Africa

#341 Oct 10, 2013
whatsapp 0828193589 send some pics :)

“THIS ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE ”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#342 Oct 10, 2013
HardDominant wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, walks are always fun
Yes HD They're nice when I need to clear my head :)
wahaha

Leigh, UK

#343 Oct 10, 2013
skype me and i m horny now
m 27
nelson_bab

Since: Mar 13

Milford, MA

#346 Oct 10, 2013
CanYouKeepASecret wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes HD They're nice when I need to clear my head :)
I pretty much just walk everywhere, so...haha. ya for living in a city and using public transit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min mikerotch640 379,746
Fat and ugly virgin woman 2 min Horny Gav 23
Wives who are spanked for punishment (Oct '10) 2 min Happy wife 602
text nude pics to each other (Mar '12) 2 min Sex buddy 391
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 2 min Johnnnnny horny 46,364
Manchester gay meet?? (Apr '13) 2 min franny 373
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min holylem0n 160,987
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min gentlemanjohns 279,370
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min lovetities69 13,607
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min wanna play 473,254
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••