Comments
141 - 160 of 188 Comments Last updated Jul 27, 2014
flash

Bangalore, India

#255 Dec 17, 2013
Mel wrote:
I was invited to a normal sleepover on Friday, just to get together and chat. It got to about 4am, and none of us were tired apart from this one girl, who insisted on going to. By this time most of us were in bra and panties, so we told the girl she could go to sleep if she did so topless. She did, and we left her alone. 10 minutes later, we pulled her panties down as well! She woke up naked a few minutes later, so she was angry at us for a while, so we decided to make up for it, and we all took our bras off. Later, we crept downstairs to get a snack, and her brother was down there! He was only 17, but he was still kind of hot, so none of us cared particulary. So we went upstairs quietly with him and said he could join us for a while. He was constantly staring at us, I found this ok, and asked him if he wanted to touch my boobs, just so I could get a bit excited. He did, and it felt nice. After a while, we started getting on with eachother, and he asked if I wanted to kiss him. I said yes, and we started making out. One thing led to another, and we were lying in bed together, naked. We didn't actually have sex, but we did lots of other kinky things. We fell asleep together at about 6am, and I said he could come and see me some time.
Best sleepover ever! Possibly the best experience of my life. I took pictures of some of it, a few of us all topless together, some in our bras. None with him. I will send you a link if there is enough interest.
plz send me d pics
Angel

Islip Terrace, NY

#258 Dec 26, 2013
I went to a nude sleepover. It was so much fun! She has a brother who was also having a sleepover so there was three girls and six guys. It was really fun and sexy. I got pictures if anyone wants any. Leave me your email and a pic of you. Sorry no creeps allowed. Oh and I'm going to another on new year's eve so I'll prob have some more pictures.:)

Since: Dec 13

Ashburn, VA

#261 Dec 26, 2013
Angel wrote:
I went to a nude sleepover. It was so much fun! She has a
brother who was also having a sleepover so there was three girls and six
guys. It was really fun and sexy. I got pictures if anyone wants any.
Leave me your email and a pic of you. Sorry no creeps allowed. Oh and
I'm going to another on new year's eve so I'll prob have some more
pictures.:)
mtaylor2011@hot mail. co. uk
no spaces, say hi then i'll send a pic
XxbombxX

Charleston, SC

#262 Dec 26, 2013
Angel wrote:
I went to a nude sleepover. It was so much fun! She has a brother who was also having a sleepover so there was three girls and six guys. It was really fun and sexy. I got pictures if anyone wants any. Leave me your email and a pic of you. Sorry no creeps allowed. Oh and I'm going to another on new year's eve so I'll prob have some more pictures.:)
Age?
Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#264 Dec 26, 2013
Jessica wrote:
When I was 10 I went to a sleepover at a friends house there were 6 of us. Her dad gave us a wine cooler to drink which I thought was very kewl. After a little while the girl that lived there said we should all go swimming. I didnt have a suit neither did any of the other girls that didnt live there. She said we could swim naked and before anyone could say anything she asked her dad if it was ok. He said sure go ahead. A couple of them started getting naked and i didnt want to be weird so i got naked too. We all ran out to the pool and started swimming. Little while later her dad came out and was taking pics of us swimmng and running around. A few minutes after that 2 other men came out of the house and they were taking pics and stuff. A couple of the girls were going to get dressed but were convinced there was no reason and they had already been seen and it wasnt a big deal. When we went back in her dad gave us another wine cooler. O guess being that young we got pretty drunk and when men were asking us to pose naked we just laughed and did it like it was a game. The men started touching girls and yes me too and i let them I even got picked up and the man kissed on my chest and pussy, All the other girls got kissed there too and then the men dared us to kiss eachothers and when one did it we all did it and then the men told us to lick it and we laughed and did it. The men were taking pics and her dad was shooting vids of us. I woke up with her dad the next morning and he was naked too and i had cum in between my legs and on my face. I saw several of the other girls with men too and some with another girl. One room I walked into this girl I knew named Jessica was on her back and this guy was shoving his cock int her pussy. When one of the other men saw me he said did I have fun last night and i remember saying ya i guess and he took me into the den and started feeling me and licking me then shoving his cock on my face and telling me to suck it like I did last night. I just did it and while i did he was fingering me and then he got me on my hands and knees and pushed into my butt he did it really slow till he got in then he did it fast which kind of hurt but he was feeling between my legs too and that felt good all of a sudden i felt him tighten up and he came in me. Around 10 her dad was getting us all up and giving us baths I know now so nothing was on us when we went home. About a week later she told me her dad wanted me to come over. I wasnt drunk now and i said no i didnt want to and she handed me 2 pics one of me licking this girl and the the other sucking a mans cock. She said her dad didnt want to show anyone but if I didnt come over her dad might show other people so I went back and he had her and i pose naked while he took pics then he did a vid of us in a 69 licking eachother and kissing and everything else. This went on for 3 years with all of us that were at the party that night.
This is the problem with topix. You can never tell if this is some guys twisted fantasy or an actual account of child abuse.
Sarah

Sharon, MA

#266 Jan 1, 2014
My crush and his family stayed over once because their house was flooded and our younger siblings are good friends at school. Anyway I was in my room doing "stuff" and he had a homework a homework question. He asked my mom where I was and she thought I was going to sleep early. She told him to go right in and wake me up anyway and handed him the spare key knowing I lock my door at night. So he walked in on me and long story short I let him touch my boobs and we ended up secretly sleeping together naked a lot during his stay. I'll go into more detail if there's interest.
james

United States

#268 Jan 2, 2014
Sarah wrote:
My crush and his family stayed over once because their house was flooded and our younger siblings are good friends at school. Anyway I was in my room doing "stuff" and he had a homework a homework question. He asked my mom where I was and she thought I was going to sleep early. She told him to go right in and wake me up anyway and handed him the spare key knowing I lock my door at night. So he walked in on me and long story short I let him touch my boobs and we ended up secretly sleeping together naked a lot during his stay. I'll go into more detail if there's interest.
Yes please, tell us all of it
Stu

Northwich, UK

#269 Jan 2, 2014
Angel wrote:
Hi angel I would love to see and comment on your pics ;)

Stu4you at hotmail dot com
Join Free
Sarah

Sharon, MA

#270 Jan 2, 2014
Well. You know about the situation leading up to him walking in on me. When he opened the door I was already butt naked. I had the lights off already. So he tiptoed in thinking I was asleep and he flipped the switch and turned around. We both freaked I fell out of bed and landed on my ass. I then hid behind the bed. He quickly turned, but his books hit my shelf and all his papers scattered across the floor. I heard somebody walking up the stairs though, so I had to get the door shut. I chose him seeing me butt naked over whoever that was and revealed myself to shut the door as quickly as I could. By now he had turned back to gather his things and he'd seen me. So I was all out there and it was just the two of us. I'll admit it was awkward. I had to break the ice and I noticed he was staring so I said "do you wanna touch them?". It was bold for me considering I had this huge crush on him and he's so hot and like perfect. Then to my delight he said "can I?". I walked over, knelt down to where he was on the floor, and arched my back a little. He, being a gentleman, removed his baseball hat and very gently placed his hand on one. I prodded him to play a little and he squeezed a little and rubbed my nipple. He said he felt guilty I couldn't see him and began to undress. So now we were naked together. He let me touch his dick and we cuddled under my covers. He sucked my tit and I gave him a blowjob. I didn't have to worry about noise because my room is in the attic with only storage space up there besides it. We had a whole floor to our games. We used my old doll stuff to dress his dick like a person and other kinky stuff. We ended up sleeping like that most of his stay. Now we've been dating for like 2 months. Ps I'm 16 and he's 17.
Questione maschile

Civitanova Marche, Italy

#273 Jan 8, 2014
Quante cazzate!
Joel

Australia

#275 Jan 9, 2014
Anyones pics :P
Nudema69

Halethorpe, MD

#276 Jan 22, 2014
Sarah wrote:
Well. You know about the situation leading up to him walking in on me. When he opened the door I was already butt naked. I had the lights off already. So he tiptoed in thinking I was asleep and he flipped the switch and turned around. We both freaked I fell out of bed and landed on my ass. I then hid behind the bed. He quickly turned, but his books hit my shelf and all his papers scattered across the floor. I heard somebody walking up the stairs though, so I had to get the door shut. I chose him seeing me butt naked over whoever that was and revealed myself to shut the door as quickly as I could. By now he had turned back to gather his things and he'd seen me. So I was all out there and it was just the two of us. I'll admit it was awkward. I had to break the ice and I noticed he was staring so I said "do you wanna touch them?". It was bold for me considering I had this huge crush on him and he's so hot and like perfect. Then to my delight he said "can I?". I walked over, knelt down to where he was on the floor, and arched my back a little. He, being a gentleman, removed his baseball hat and very gently placed his hand on one. I prodded him to play a little and he squeezed a little and rubbed my nipple. He said he felt guilty I couldn't see him and began to undress. So now we were naked together. He let me touch his dick and we cuddled under my covers. He sucked my tit and I gave him a blowjob. I didn't have to worry about noise because my room is in the attic with only storage space up there besides it. We had a whole floor to our games. We used my old doll stuff to dress his dick like a person and other kinky stuff. We ended up sleeping like that most of his stay. Now we've been dating for like 2 months. Ps I'm 16 and he's 17.
pics?
Sarah

Sharon, MA

#277 Jan 30, 2014
Nudema69 wrote:
<quoted text> pics?
Give me an e-mail. I'll expect some in return though... ;)
Abby

Sharon, MA

#280 Feb 14, 2014
Just had a really sexy nude sleepover. I'm 15 with 30b breasts. There were a bunch of other girls 'round my age. I'll trade pics with any boys willing to be digital sex slave. The boy has to be my age or below.
keel

Woodbury, NJ

#281 Feb 14, 2014
Abby wrote:
Just had a really sexy nude sleepover. I'm 15 with 30b breasts. There were a bunch of other girls 'round my age. I'll trade pics with any boys willing to be digital sex slave. The boy has to be my age or below.
Hello ill be ur digital slave! skype me or anything? im 15 m
kmoney552

New Market, TN

#282 Feb 14, 2014
Abby wrote:
Text me at 8652071017 and we can swap vids and pics I'm 15 and won't disappoint
David

Sharon, MA

#283 Feb 14, 2014
Abby wrote:
I'll send a bunch of pics. U don't even have to send urs right away. When ur turned on enough, just do it. I'm 14
Abby

Sharon, MA

#284 Feb 15, 2014
David wrote:
<quoted text> I'll send a bunch of pics. U don't even have to send urs right away. When ur turned on enough, just do it. I'm 14
If anybody can match this deal I'll send group pics!
joe

Moreno Valley, CA

#285 Feb 16, 2014
My daughter has always slept naked. She starting having friends over (usually one at a time) at about 6-7 and would put on pajamas or nighty because of them, but by morning it would be off. Her friends would usually join in if she was already bare, or in undies if not. They would usually have bath in am together. Usually would then spent most of the day around the house with a towel on or off, that way till parent were on way to pick them up, and time to get dressed. Miss those times....
Cam

Ottawa, Canada

#286 Feb 16, 2014
Can I have the link?
Mel wrote:
I was invited to a normal sleepover on Friday, just to get together and chat. It got to about 4am, and none of us were tired apart from this one girl, who insisted on going to. By this time most of us were in bra and panties, so we told the girl she could go to sleep if she did so topless. She did, and we left her alone. 10 minutes later, we pulled her panties down as well! She woke up naked a few minutes later, so she was angry at us for a while, so we decided to make up for it, and we all took our bras off. Later, we crept downstairs to get a snack, and her brother was down there! He was only 17, but he was still kind of hot, so none of us cared particulary. So we went upstairs quietly with him and said he could join us for a while. He was constantly staring at us, I found this ok, and asked him if he wanted to touch my boobs, just so I could get a bit excited. He did, and it felt nice. After a while, we started getting on with eachother, and he asked if I wanted to kiss him. I said yes, and we started making out. One thing led to another, and we were lying in bed together, naked. We didn't actually have sex, but we did lots of other kinky things. We fell asleep together at about 6am, and I said he could come and see me some time.
Best sleepover ever! Possibly the best experience of my life. I took pictures of some of it, a few of us all topless together, some in our bras. None with him. I will send you a link if there is enough interest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i will rate your wife 2 min yorkshiregeek 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Bbc 278,665
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Jussica_rocks 160,405
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min rabbit000 378,796
naughty aunt 2 min Ellie Albrecht 38
The Suculent return 3 min Shahla 1,838
planning on keeping headscarf off 3 min Katie 18
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min dmc0206 472,459
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 16 min Chris 13,271
•••