Feltham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Judged:

Who else here has nude sleepovers? At first I thought it was kinda weird, just sitting around with your boobs out with friends. But now i do it all the time, and don't feel embarassed at all.

Feel free to tell any nude sleepover stories :D
Jerry

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

One of my female friends is a nudist so she and her friends sleep and hang out nude. Another friend isn't really a nudist but is more comfortable wearing little to no clothes, so in her home, regardless of her roommate, she sleeps nude, and eventually one of her roommates started doing the same.
Mel

Feltham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Also, do you find girls stare at your boobs? I mean, it's only normal to feel curious, but still...
Jennie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Judged:

My nine year old daughter Norma loves to go to sleep-overs at girlfriends' homes, because she can wear her sheer crotchless panties and nothing else, and if any boys are present she and her girlfriends always let them have a quick dip. When the girls arrive they are usually in underwear or lingerie, but by some time after midnight all the girls have usually stripped.

Norma says she has smaller "upper body development" than the other girls, she's 28A which is quite respectable for a little child, but since some of the girls are fifteen years old and heavier built, it's hardly surprising that other girls have bigger breasts than she does. Heather is already 32D and glorious to look at, even in a bra and panties.

If there are boys present, the boys always cluster around the bustier girls first, complains Norma, but she has better dipping technique!
Helena mom of Tim

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Judged:

I like taking Tim to sleep-overs and dropping his shorts in front of the girls. He looks gorgeous with his pipette showing and he absolutely loves the girls to fuss over him when he's bare below the waist. The girls love to show off and there's always at least one of them completely nude after Tim's panties have come down.
Em xx

Feltham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

I love nude sleepovers! Always have them. We all feel good being naked. And we all love to see who has the biggest lol ;D

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Judged:

Em xx wrote:
I love nude sleepovers! Always have them. We all feel good being naked. And we all love to see who has the biggest lol ;D
biggest what
Em xx

Feltham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

heywhenwasi wrote:
<quoted text> biggest what
Boobs
Join Free

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Em xx wrote:
<quoted text>
Boobs
Def wouldn't be me now or back then lol
I'm a 34a

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

i would love to play games like this but my friends woudnt be up for it
17male

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Imaslutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a 34a
Heyy wanna chat?
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Judged:

Jennie wrote:
My nine year old daughter Norma loves to go to sleep-overs at girlfriends' homes, because she can wear her sheer crotchless panties and nothing else, and if any boys are present she and her girlfriends always let them have a quick dip. When the girls arrive they are usually in underwear or lingerie, but by some time after midnight all the girls have usually stripped.
Norma says she has smaller "upper body development" than the other girls, she's 28A which is quite respectable for a little child, but since some of the girls are fifteen years old and heavier built, it's hardly surprising that other girls have bigger breasts than she does. Heather is already 32D and glorious to look at, even in a bra and panties.
If there are boys present, the boys always cluster around the bustier girls first, complains Norma, but she has better dipping technique!
Hey Jennie, im a 14problem year old boy, do you have any pictures to share of Norma? She sounds really cute!:)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Imaslutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a 34a
Nothing wrong with that!
Mel

Feltham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Yay! Having a naked sleepover with 2 other girls very soon. Awesome ;)
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Mel wrote:
Yay! Having a naked sleepover with 2 other girls very soon. Awesom
e ;)
Take pics ;)
Mel

Hayes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

I was invited to a normal sleepover on Friday, just to get together and chat. It got to about 4am, and none of us were tired apart from this one girl, who insisted on going to. By this time most of us were in bra and panties, so we told the girl she could go to sleep if she did so topless. She did, and we left her alone. 10 minutes later, we pulled her panties down as well! She woke up naked a few minutes later, so she was angry at us for a while, so we decided to make up for it, and we all took our bras off. Later, we crept downstairs to get a snack, and her brother was down there! He was only 17, but he was still kind of hot, so none of us cared particulary. So we went upstairs quietly with him and said he could join us for a while. He was constantly staring at us, I found this ok, and asked him if he wanted to touch my boobs, just so I could get a bit excited. He did, and it felt nice. After a while, we started getting on with eachother, and he asked if I wanted to kiss him. I said yes, and we started making out. One thing led to another, and we were lying in bed together, naked. We didn't actually have sex, but we did lots of other kinky things. We fell asleep together at about 6am, and I said he could come and see me some time.

Best sleepover ever! Possibly the best experience of my life. I took pictures of some of it, a few of us all topless together, some in our bras. None with him. I will send you a link if there is enough interest.

“That ONE girl”

Since: Aug 11

Idaho Falls and???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

Mel wrote:
Who else here has nude sleepovers? At first I thought it was kinda weird, just sitting around with your boobs out with friends. But now i do it all the time, and don't feel embarassed at all.
Feel free to tell any nude sleepover stories :D
I have slept nude for years. The first time one of my GF's slept over, she must have had second thought when I got naked. It took some convincing but eventually she did also. We both stared at each other; I was soooo hot for her. We did end up as lovers; but that was later. She has been sleeping ever since also! Four of us ended up at her house sometime later with the same nude results. It became quite the fashionable thing after that. I adore checking out the other girls and love having them see me!!! Such fun times!:D
Madness

Hamilton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Mel wrote:
I was invited to a normal sleepover on Friday, just to get together and chat. It got to about 4am, and none of us were tired apart from this one girl, who insisted on going to. By this time most of us were in bra and panties, so we told the girl she could go to sleep if she did so topless. She did, and we left her alone. 10 minutes later, we pulled her panties down as well! She woke up naked a few minutes later, so she was angry at us for a while, so we decided to make up for it, and we all took our bras off. Later, we crept downstairs to get a snack, and her brother was down there! He was only 17, but he was still kind of hot, so none of us cared particulary. So we went upstairs quietly with him and said he could join us for a while. He was constantly staring at us, I found this ok, and asked him if he wanted to touch my boobs, just so I could get a bit excited. He did, and it felt nice. After a while, we started getting on with eachother, and he asked if I wanted to kiss him. I said yes, and we started making out. One thing led to another, and we were lying in bed together, naked. We didn't actually have sex, but we did lots of other kinky things. We fell asleep together at about 6am, and I said he could come and see me some time.
Best sleepover ever! Possibly the best experience of my life. I took pictures of some of it, a few of us all topless together, some in our bras. None with him. I will send you a link if there is enough interest.
Hi mel, sounds like a fantastic sleepover. Your friends must have got a little hot watching you make out with the brother.

I would love to see some pics - send to drinksanyone@hotmail.com

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Mel wrote:
Yay! Having a naked sleepover with 2 other girls very soon. Awesome ;)
there's def interest on my part I would love to see I'll return with pics of me inaslutt89@yahoo.co.uk
rockiesfan4ever

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Mel: I would love to see

rockiesfan4ever@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6012 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 3 min Entertainer 60,152
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min jimmyl222 137,425
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min male4all 247,507
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Hornystraight01 338,230
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min kyle 441,431
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 4 min Tony 10,079
Nottingham gay meets (Dec '13) 4 min Liam 2,678
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min l3tsg3tw3t 3,115
•••