Still her

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Oct 22, 2011
Been all over the world and seen plenty. Is it just me or do English women have the best boobs ?
T-rone

UK

#2 Oct 22, 2011
Still her wrote:
Been all over the world and seen plenty. Is it just me or do English women have the best boobs ?
its you. I think irish are best.
Michael West

Boston, UK

#4 Oct 22, 2011
no such nation exists, every nation has women with beautiful breasts. The biggest shame is women augmenting when they don't need to. Big or small breasts are sexy, but those ridiculously oversized inflatable plastic surgery enhanced things are a complete turnoff. I can understand going up a cup size or twobut some of those things are just ridiculous

Since: Apr 11

Matthews, NC

#5 Oct 22, 2011
Michael West wrote:
no such nation exists, every nation has women with beautiful breasts. The biggest shame is women augmenting when they don't need to. Big or small breasts are sexy, but those ridiculously oversized inflatable plastic surgery enhanced things are a complete turnoff. I can understand going up a cup size or twobut some of those things are just ridiculous
I agree with you. I'm a chick and all the time chicks are complaining about boobs being too small when they are bigger than their hands cupping them. A senior I know has like D's and even she thinks hers are small.
Michael West

Boston, UK

#6 Oct 22, 2011
JaneyLace wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. I'm a chick and all the time chicks are complaining about boobs being too small when they are bigger than their hands cupping them. A senior I know has like D's and even she thinks hers are small.
I suppose it's the artificial culture we live in. How large are your breasts if you don't mind me asking and are you happy with them?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 22, 2011
As far as one pair of breasts being better than another, that's a simple matter of personal preference. All breasts a perfect in their own unique little ways.

United States

#8 Oct 22, 2011
Michael West wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose it's the artificial culture we live in. How large are your breasts if you don't mind me asking and are you happy with them?
I am quite happy with mine, I wear a C cup. And a friend of mine wears an A and she is happy with hers. I suppose it's all in perspective :P

United States

#10 Oct 22, 2011
jeff wrote:
<quoted text> u got any pics to share I love small boobs
apologies, but I do not. She keeps her shirt on :)
Join Free

Location hidden

#11 Oct 22, 2011
I agree with Michael. I think today's culture has a lot to do with it. I don't recall a Victoria's Secret Angel strutting around sporting an A-cup.

Location hidden

#12 Oct 22, 2011
JaneyLace wrote:
<quoted text>
I am quite happy with mine, I wear a C cup. And a friend of mine wears an A and she is happy with hers. I suppose it's all in perspective :P
I'm glad you and your friend are happy with what you both have. I wish more women could be that confident about their body.

United States

#13 Oct 22, 2011
JamesV wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you and your friend are happy with what you both have. I wish more women could be that confident about their body.
:) as di I wish that. People put this image on girls that they have to be almost sickly skinny and large breasts and it makes girls that aren't like that self conscious

Location hidden

#14 Oct 22, 2011
Your exactly right. I've had a few friends ask my opinion about breast enlargement. Their comments were basically the same... "My boyfriend/husband says he'd be happier if I had bigger boobs." In a nutshell, I told them they are perfect just the way they are. If the man's happy with what the girl has, the man will most likely never be happy no matter what the woman changes.

United States

#15 Oct 22, 2011
JamesV wrote:
Your exactly right. I've had a few friends ask my opinion about breast enlargement. Their comments were basically the same... "My boyfriend/husband says he'd be happier if I had bigger boobs." In a nutshell, I told them they are perfect just the way they are. If the man's happy with what the girl has, the man will most likely never be happy no matter what the woman changes.
precisely. One of my ex's was always saying stuff about my boobs needing to be bigger or he would even tell me about how big a girls boobs were that he saw at a store. Its rediculous :P.

Location hidden

#16 Oct 22, 2011
The idea that bigger is better has been pounded into society for many years now. Bigger truck, bigger house, bigger penis, bigger breasts, bigger boat, etc. So its understandable, to an extent, why most men prefer bigger breasts. Much the same way that a lot of women prefer a man that's packing some meat.

Location hidden

#17 Oct 22, 2011
Personally, I don't care how big they are? If a woman is going to put her boobs in my hands, I'm going to have fun with them regardless the size.

United States

#18 Oct 22, 2011
JamesV wrote:
Personally, I don't care how big they are? If a woman is going to put her boobs in my hands, I'm going to have fun with them regardless the size.
I like your train of thinking :)

Since: May 11

Brisbane, Australia

#19 Oct 22, 2011
Yep, have to agree with James, doest matter how big or small, they're all fun to play with

Since: May 11

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Oct 22, 2011
Boobs in general are great.

Location hidden

#21 Oct 22, 2011
Michael West wrote:
totally agree with you
Jason

Columbus, GA

#22 Oct 23, 2011
Michael West wrote:
So true. I once had an Asian girl who could match Dolly Parton, and she said they were natural.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
muscular gf 3 min mark140170 30
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min M38uk 744,198
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Marku 740,272
Adult breastfeeding - NW UK (Aug '14) 3 min Fetish 17
Selling cam shows cheap! Will prove I'm real :) 3 min Lucylove278 9
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Kanth1121 353,583
delhi gay sex 4 min pooja 9,226
Dirty ki...k 4 min Jon 70,882
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Sep '12) 18 min gjp1 22,336
More from around the web