How far does your sperm shoot when ma...
Frogman

Rogers, MN

#46 Oct 22, 2009
The older you get-- The shorter the distance
Penny Trayshon

Bangkok, Thailand

#47 Oct 22, 2009
I once managed to shoot 18 feet and 8 inches. the secret is to build up maximum cowpers gland pressure by masturbating (and not coming) for about one hour. It takes willpower and much practise, but amazing distances can be achieved. I remember on one occassion I managed to ejaculate on to the ceiling. I captured the feat on video but Youtube deleted it. Keep up the good work, fellow wankers!
Benny

AOL

#48 Oct 22, 2009
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Great story (tell us more) but you're a woman and your name is Andrew? I hope you really are a woman and didn't just slip up. Not that there's anything wrong with Andrew as a womans' name!
Andrew is gay, what's wrong with a man wanting another man's penis inside him.
Adam

AOL

#49 Oct 22, 2009
The most dangerous sperm are those that shoot a mere few inches and meets an egg. You see the effect of that, 6 billion plus of us in this planet earth and roughly half of us are poor and face daily suffering. Our health and living conditions in this planet Earth is much worse than animals and I mean all species. Where have you seen a group of animals where 50% of them are malnourished, weak and abused.
HunteD

Brisbane, Australia

#50 Oct 22, 2009
Adam wrote:
The most dangerous sperm are those that shoot a mere few inches and meets an egg. You see the effect of that, 6 billion plus of us in this planet earth and roughly half of us are poor and face daily suffering. Our health and living conditions in this planet Earth is much worse than animals and I mean all species. Where have you seen a group of animals where 50% of them are malnourished, weak and abused.
50% of the dodos can be whatever you want them to be
panTsniffr

Belden, MS

#52 Oct 22, 2009
if im really turned on or havent busted one in a few days i can shoot like 8-10ft! i love getting a handjob and making an unsuspecting girl go "ewww" as im shooting sperm allover them!
SpUnK_ShOoTeR

Turtle Lake, ND

#53 Oct 22, 2009
I got so turned on reading these posts about shooting sperm, I couldn't help but to masturbate myself thinking about blowing off all over some hot chick. I ended up shooting a couple wads in my mouth with the rest going on my face and over my head!!

“Bored lady wanted for chat.”

Since: Jan 10

Central Ontario, Canada

#56 Feb 4, 2010
As a promiscuous kid, my buddies and I used to have competitions for distance. With the right muscle control and a little experience at it, we could reach 5-6 feet. Today, in my 40's I can still get the odd one off around 4 feet, but usually only about 2.

(I love it when a woman says she feels it spurt inside her)
Join Free
Hmm

United States

#57 Feb 4, 2010
Does anyone like to try catching their sperm in their mouth while it is shooting out?
annonymous

United States

#58 Feb 4, 2010
Oh ya sometimes. R u a girl? If u want I can send u a video of it lol. Y not. I can shoot way over my head laying back. I love to cum all over the place!
Email me and ill talk about it with u. Assuming u r a chick that is lol. [email protected]
Hmm wrote:
Does anyone like to try catching their sperm in their mouth while it is shooting out?
Soccer Boy

Mesa, AZ

#60 Feb 13, 2010
My boyfriend likes it when I ejaculate in his butt. Nice warm thick sperm.
hahaha

Lithuania

#61 Nov 4, 2010
After pulling it out of my gf, I ussually shoot from her belly up to her face.
HornyTeen

Lubbock, TX

#65 Jul 17, 2012
When i masturbate while laying down i'll hit my eye or my pillows but usually i aim for the wall :] yeah i can Ejaculate more then once(:
flyboy

UK

#69 Nov 29, 2012
HornyTeen wrote:
When i masturbate while laying down i'll hit my eye or my pillows but usually i aim for the wall :] yeah i can Ejaculate more then once(:
i do the same, but i aim for my mouth but usually miss, but when i do i eat it all up.:-)
Self facial

Dade City, FL

#71 Nov 29, 2012
panTsniffr wrote:
mine easily shoots into my mouth and allover my face!
I intentionally put my legs up over my head so I can give myself a facial and fill my mouth. I have layed on my back and shot as far as my mouth. Realized I liked self facials so now I always bring my legs up and jerk a load into my face and mouth.
Self facial

Dade City, FL

#72 Nov 29, 2012
Hmm wrote:
Always, bring my legs up over myhead and let it fly.
wil4135

Sunderland, UK

#73 Nov 29, 2012
legs above head straight in the mouth k!k me girls if you wanna see
wil4135

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#74 Jan 29, 2013
i can shoot at least 4 feet

im jerking right now

skype viper17g
yahoo messenger civic070707

“Love Flashing”

Since: Sep 12

Tempe, AZ

#75 Jan 29, 2013
Sometimes when I am supper aero used and have been edging for a long time I can shoot well over my head.. Sometimes I shoot on my own face n in my mouth too. It's hard to aim it so usually I hit my chin or forehead first. It's hot to have my load on my face n in my mouth. I have only done this for a few girls and most find it supper hot. Only one thought it was gross but she was an uptight beeatch
Gabe

Simi Valley, CA

#76 Jan 30, 2013
The farthest i ever shot was when i pulled out from a missionary position, i was about 8-12 inches from her p**sy, shot and hit her forehead. Did'nt have a tape measure but it was about 4 1/2 ft. I squirted about 8 times. I was really excited that day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min Raeman700 21,431
Peeing in the Shower (Nov '14) 4 min Hornyaj 28
Leicester UK gay meets (Jan '13) 4 min easyone 7,970
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min tjharty335 446,750
Dirty ki...k 4 min Fuggurself 178,932
Does this turn anyone else on??? 4 min Jameslast 7
gay whatsapp chat (Jul '13) 4 min abid 7,121
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min beebop2012 914,140
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min Sexxyjojo13 125,003
More from around the web