JimmyR

Princeton, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

I was either 7 or 8 and I remember taking a bath and getting a very stiff erection. Not wanting to leave the water to be seen and near panic that it would not go away. Mom came in to check on me and noticed my problem. She asked if I was OK but I was so embarrassed I couldn't answer. Very gently she reached down and began stroking me. She kept on for awhile until I had this weird feeling in my gut like my insides were twitching. I don't think I shot any but the erection went away.
Mom of 2

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

I'm an adult now but when I was a little Girl around 10 I went away to camp, one of the older girls about 15. First her and I and then later the rest of my room mates. I really don't regret it, it awaked me to my femininity. It started with an introduction the first night and went on every night for about a month until we left. After the first week we took turns with each other. I always look back at it with fond memories and as a positive experience. I went back to the same camp every summer until I was 13, each time we pick up where we left off, I would do it again.
HornyDog

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

It's was 6 months a I was at my ex's house she's two years older her parents were out and she was in the bathroom while she was I was in her room then I saw a pair of her panties they were red silk lace panties it turned me on so much I took my pants of and my rock hard boner was sticking out of my boxers I grabbed her panties rubbing them like crazy on my c*ck the I heard the door open and saw her standing looking right at me she ask what I was doing but I didn't know what to say she smiled at me saying let me help you with that she crawled over to my taking of my boxers she then started to tease the head with her tonuge that got me really hard she slowly nibbled it gently going to the head then she sucks me really hard it felt like she was gonna pull it off her tonuge twirling around it felt so good after about 10 minutes I shot my hot load into her mouth she opened her mouth showing me then ate it she said I hope I helped your friend we might be broken up but still do things

Email cumm ing 374 @ gmail . com (girls only)
Jerijah

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

HQXXX24 . COM is a palace of pleasure, a network full of hot babes partaking in, softcore, hardcore and fetish type of sexual acts, or so the introductory pages depict for the advertisement of showing shyness will not be an issue here. Bringing over 450 models that do it outdoors, indoors, through masturbation and penetration that says orgasms will be abundant.
Jonathan

Boston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Jack wrote:
14 year old, boy. I have masturbated with my friend at school twice, once in year 8 and again in year 9. We were curious about what it would feel like doing it together. So we went to the toilets, into a cubicle, and started jacking after a while got hard. Then we agreed to jack each other till we cummed. After that we tidied and left he toilets. As if it never happened. I do regret doing it with him and sits in my Mind every day. What do you think I can do to either forget or change my mind about regreting it?
Don't feel guilty about it. Most boys masturbate with their friends. It's part of growing up. I think that deep down you DID enjoy it, and you feel guilty BECAUSE you enjoyed it. Do it again with your friend, or with someone else if he's not keen - though I suspect that he WILL be. Just enjoy it. It's one of life's true pleasures. Ben.
TheProf

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

At boys school, in class. We had double desks and my friend put my hand in his trousers and asked me to rub it. Suddenly my hand was covered in hot wet spunk. I did not know what it was. It was all in his trousers.
After school, he took me into the toilet, took my trousers down and rubbed me. I felt as though I was going to pee and told him to stop. He didn't, and then I had this fantastic
Feeling, but I was not peeing, I was cumming for the first time. I could not believe what had happened, and went home and did it again. But this time, I only came a little bit and was very sore, but so happy.

“Make Love To All Kind Of Women”

Since: Sep 10

Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

My uncle's wife use to stroke me when I visited them, at that time she was around 35yo. I was about 9yo, but to young to explode. My uncle worked the midnight shift at the local factory. She will check on me at late at night in my room as I pretended to be sleeping and she will pull the bed sheets down, slide her hand inside my PJ's pull out my tool and stroke it some times she will go down on it, I was above average size. She did this for several years, then when I was 11 I had my first nut as she was sucking my tool, that time I couldn't hold back and got up little scare as she calm me down. From that date on it was a routine every other weekend until she eventually ride my pole and le me do her in the azz. I did my female cousins (her daughters) in the azz too and later took their virginity. All in the family.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

At school aged about 14. One sports day I went back to the toilet in my sports shorts. Another boy was there and he said "let's see what you've got". I knew what he wanted to see and knowing that gave me a big erection. I could see he was up too. I dropped my shorts and showed him. I was about 5-6 inches up. He dropped his shorts and he was about the same but I was hairier. He asked me if I wanted a wank. I'd been wanking for about a year but just doing it myself. We went into a toilet cubicle together. He fingered by balls till I felt my shaft was going to snap then wrapped his fist round my shaft and stroked me off till I splashed over the cubicle wall. It was better than doing it myself! Then I did the same for him.
Join Free
xaxblox

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Once on a camping trip in seventh grade when I was twelve me and a couple other guys and girls were tasing each other (jabbing your hands into that area under their ribs) and one of the girls went to tase me but one of my friends pushed her towards me and she fell towards me and when she put her hands out they got me in the crotch and we both fell down and I got an erection and she saw it and smiled playfully and when every one went to go play tag over in a rocky area she pulled me to the lockable bathrooms and gave me a handjob then sucked me and i orgasmed. Later I could tell it was her first time ever but later in the year she invited me over and did it again

Everytime I read these I think wow I was late to it and why didn't my babysitter give me a handy and let me finger her
13yr old

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

i found out about wan&ing during the summer ane now i want to try mutual
Sal Monella

Palau

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

My first experience was more 'mundane'. No incest or gay crap. Just me, 17 at the time, and my 16-year-old blond girlfriend. We were parked in a wooded area in my car. When our kissing progressed to fondling we moved to the back seat. I pushed her jeans down and she did the same to me. As I was fingering her hole she grabbed my throbbing member and began stroking slowly then faster. I remember telling her, "I'm cumming!", after which she grabbed it tighter and stroked even faster. A few seconds later I shot a huge load of cream all over my t-shirt - a few drops even hitting me in the face which made my girlfriend laugh.
Brandon

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

I am a 15 yr old boy. This age was the first time I have ever been masturbated by a person. He is a much more stronger than me. He is my class partner. Well we are good friends and I called him my elder bro. He starts to bully me and the next thing was that he do the cock and ball torture on me. I don't feel happy. I was humiliated. Is this right ?
damnnnn

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Hey
Will

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

It was a couple years ago at summer camp. Was hiking in the woods with another kid, and he starts talking about no privacy in the cabin. Next thing you know were leaning against a log pumping away. he reached over and finished me off. Felt kinda weird after, but we ended up doing it every day after, even got my first BJ
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

]By the baby sitters husband when I was 3 till I was 4 My daughter was very close to my dad, her grandfather, and went through a similar experience when she was five. One day she was taking a nap with him and I went to the bedroom door to check on her. The door was only slightly open but I could see inside. My daughter was lying on her back with her legs wide apart, the hem of her dress above her panties. My dad's finger was tucked beneath the crotch of her panties where he was masturbating her. The look on my daughter's face told me she was enjoying it very much. I didn't know what to do even though I knew it was wrong. I knew she wouldn't understand if I forbid him from seeing her. So I did nothing except question her when he was around if he touched her down there and almost every time the answer was yes. I knew my wife would not understand so I never told her and many times while I was at work she would allow him to take her out somewhere. Mostly to the park. That's when I learned that he was taking her to secluded areas and that the touching and rubbing had turned into licking not only hers but his too. I knew I had to do something about it now but oddly right after I made my decision dad died of a massive heat attack.
No name

Gillette, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

The Army Ranger wrote:
My uncle's wife use to stroke me when I visited them, at that time she was around 35yo. I was about 9yo, but to young to explode. My uncle worked the midnight shift at the local factory. She will check on me at late at night in my room as I pretended to be sleeping and she will pull the bed sheets down, slide her hand inside my PJ's pull out my tool and stroke it some times she will go down on it, I was above average size. She did this for several years, then when I was 11 I had my first nut as she was sucking my tool, that time I couldn't hold back and got up little scare as she calm me down. From that date on it was a routine every other weekend until she eventually ride my pole and le me do her in the azz. I did my female cousins (her daughters) in the azz too and later took their virginity. All in the family.
That's really hot

“Make Love To All Kind Of Women”

Since: Sep 10

Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

No name wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really hot
Thanks. I'm in my mid 50s and sometimes I get horny and JO thinking about her and one of my step-mom bubble azz getting f**k be me.
horny

Caracas, Venezuela

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Im 14, and I've been masturbating since I can remember. The first time someone else masturbated me was on my 14th birthday. We were out eating sushi at Nobu and I was really hot for this friend of mine so I said im going to the bathroom and gave him my sexy smile, he immediately understood. I went to the girls bathroom and waited for about two minutes till he showed up. As soon as he came in he grabed me by the ass and started kissing me hard. Then he trailed his tounge from my mouth to the middle of my D cup boobs, he took my shirt and bra off and started sucking my nipples slowly. By now I was dripping wet and moaning, he made me beg him to go down there until finally he lifted up my skirt, kneeled on the floor and started licking from my thighs to his way up and brushing my panties. I was groaning and cried out for him and he took of my wet thong of and started pinching my clit, then circling, then pinch, then circle until he stopped and looked up at me and said 'like this baby?' And I saw his hudge erection (never even saw when he took his pants off lol) he said 'turn around and bend over' so I did and he started pounding my wet vagina like there was no tomorrow. We both came real fast. Finally we fixed up and left, we didn't even have the decency of leaving at different times... oh well. When we got back to the table our friends were all laughing and I asked why and one of my other guy friends (Chris) told me justin had filmed it all... masturbate to it all the time ;). Later that nigjt got eaten out by Chris ;) ; D
horny

Caracas, Venezuela

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Want to know about Chris??
CockandPussylove t

Grolley, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

My first masturbation was when I was 12 .
I went golfing with a very good friend and we started to like each other when we saw this beautiful couple sitting not far from the 7 th hole and masturbating each other and we decided to do the same . After 1 h30 we cummed and I had an orgasm . Just after the couple came and asked to join us sooooo we had a very nice time .
Later on I had sex with the other guy . My friend had sex with the woman and we inversed it was fascinating .+ I am still a virgin &#128523;&#128523; &#128523;

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of135
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6580 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k 2 min RaukeD 139,303
Seeking female submissive/slave for online Mas... 2 min Sado Master 20
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Longdick2497 212,979
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 2 min darren 6,016
Gay/bi K....k 3 min unicornsandus 65,724
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 3 min hornyguy 29,269
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 3 min Hooper1190 80,361
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min mikerotch640 334,991
Females that post nude snapchat stories 14 min Gjamws 2,691