Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Cool Like That”

Since: May 08

Everywhere

#1 Aug 30, 2009
When I came to the Human Sexuality forum, I read some things that almost made me vomit. Iím talking about things that I thought were just weird or sick.

I consider myself a pretty open minded person, and
I know that everyone has their own sexual fantasies and pleasures.

However, some types of sex are just downright sick to me. One type is incest. When I see people posting about incest as though it is a normal healthy thing to do, I can't believe it.

How can anyone think that incest is normal, even if they engage in it?

Also, bestiality is another one that just makes me sick to even think about it. I mean who could think that sex with animals is normal?

Yes, I am being judgmental when it comes to some things.

I think most of us are judgmental when it comes to certain types of sexual activity, even if we donít express our judgment. I know that most people on the Human Sexuality forum have come across a topic or two and said to themselves ďThis is some weird shit.Ē LOL

What about you?
What types of sex do you think is perverted, sick, or just plain disgusting?
Hunter

Ocean Springs, MS

#2 Aug 30, 2009
I agree with you. This could be a good sight with good stories but most of what you see is stuff about sisters, moms, and diffent races. I think most of the problem is to many children on the site.
DaltonInd

United States

#3 Aug 30, 2009
Gee I knew a guy named hunter at an incest forum. Why should people who want to have sex not have sex related or not?. I've seen beast strips and the animals look like they were happy to please. Why is that not allowed and rodeo is? Or horse racing? Or anyone of a hundred ways we humans have harmed animals in ways much more cruel then sex?
boozooby

Rocklin, CA

#4 Aug 30, 2009
You are not open minded.
You are judgmental.
Read and learn.
The world is full of all kinds of ideas.

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#5 Aug 30, 2009
Weirdest ? Heterosexual sex of course !

:)
Concerned Mom

Cambridge, MA

#6 Aug 30, 2009
I find a concept of incest, especially preplanned and consensual incest, to be quite disturbing.
Dian

AOL

#7 Aug 30, 2009
Concerned Mom wrote:
I find a concept of incest, especially preplanned and consensual incest, to be quite disturbing.
what if those involved are adults, would you still be disturbed

“Don't worry be happy”

Since: Mar 09

Carlisle, United Kingdom

#8 Aug 30, 2009
Paedophilia definately. I was wrongly accused of lusting after children by some trollop who refused to apologise. This same person has also stated that she does not want to be respected, which suits me.
Join Free
Cheesy Kim-Marie

Sunnyvale, CA

#9 Aug 30, 2009
stemaxgizmo wrote:
Paedophilia definately. I was wrongly accused of lusting after children by some trollop who refused to apologise. This same person has also stated that she does not want to be respected, which suits me.
If this is the venomous person you warned me about then she'll be glad to know that i no longer allow that 6 year old to touch my body. He has turned his attention to boys and girls his own age now.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#10 Aug 31, 2009
Hunter wrote:
I agree with you. This could be a good sight with good stories but most of what you see is stuff about sisters, moms, and diffent races. I think most of the problem is to many children on the site.
I hope you don't consider sex between different races to be on the same level of "sickness" as sex with animals, or incest?

After all, healthy children are produced .. that means the sex is between consensual adult humans who can procreate ...

“guess who Lois?”

#11 Aug 31, 2009
DaltonInd wrote:
Gee I knew a guy named hunter at an incest forum. Why should people who want to have sex not have sex related or not?. I've seen beast strips and the animals look like they were happy to please. Why is that not allowed and rodeo is? Or horse racing? Or anyone of a hundred ways we humans have harmed animals in ways much more cruel then sex?
spoken like a true "beasto-phile" ....

The difference, is that a HUMAN is having sex with a non-human ... but of course, you would not understand that sort of thinking ...

“guess who Lois?”

#12 Aug 31, 2009
boozooby wrote:
You are not open minded.
You are judgmental.
Read and learn.
OH yes, the world is indeed full of ideas ....

The thing is, are they good ideas or bad ideas???

Just because it is "an idea" does not mean it has to be acted on ...

One needs to have morals and ethics to discern this ...

“guess who Lois?”

#13 Aug 31, 2009
IkeLike wrote:
When I came to the Human Sexuality forum, I read some things that almost made me vomit. Iím talking about things that I thought were just weird or sick.
However, some types of sex are just downright sick to me. One type is incest. When I see people posting about incest as though it is a normal healthy thing to do, I can't believe it.
Also, bestiality is another one that just makes me sick to even think about it. I mean who could think that sex with animals is normal?
I think most of us are judgmental when it comes to certain types of sexual activity, even if we donít express our judgment. I know that most people on the Human Sexuality forum have come across a topic or two and said to themselves ďThis is some weird shit.Ē LOL
What about you?
congratualtoins IKE ... in just a few posts you have already attracted a few of these weirdos onto your thread ....

The weirdest/worst are incest, pedophiles, beastality, and necropheilia ...

“Cool Like That”

Everywhere

#14 Aug 31, 2009
boozooby wrote:
You are not open minded.
You are judgmental.
Read and learn.
boozooby,

Actually you are correct about me being judgmental when it comes to some things.

As I stated in my previous post, I think we
all are judgmental about certain sexual acts,
even if we don't always say anything about them.

I am almost certain that there is some kind of sexual act out there that you would find repulsive, and maybe you would not say anything about it, but nevertheless you would be passing a personal judgment about it.

I do consider myself to be a pretty open minded person when it comes to many sexual matters or attractions, but there are some that I find to be sick and perverted, and I don't think I am the only one.

I've heard of some people who have sex with animals actually being turned off by incest.
Now, you would think that a person who has sex with animals would be open minded towards some one
who thought incest was okay, but some are not.

I'm sure that there are some who think incest is okay who would find sex with animals to be repulsive.

My point is I think most, if not all, of us are judgmental when it comes to certain types of sexual behavior. I just happen to express my feelings about it openly.
Kirsty

Sydney, Australia

#15 Aug 31, 2009
IkeLike wrote:
What about you?
If you are truly concern about others, why on earth you didn't include Paedophilia? the very worst form sexual lust..... Why you don't find it disgust? or weird as you describe?

“Cool Like That”

Everywhere

#16 Aug 31, 2009
Kirsty wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are truly concern about others, why on earth you didn't include Paedophilia? the very worst form sexual lust..... Why you don't find it disgust? or weird as you describe?
I was primarily commenting on some types of sexual matters that I have seen on the Topix threads I have read.

I had not noticed any threads on Topix where people were saying that pedophilia was normal.
I'm not saying that there are no such threads. I'm just saying that I had not seen them.

Of course, pedophilia is the worst sexual lust in my opinion. Anyone who would harm a child in anyway deserves to be put to death, as far as I'm concerned.

BTW, when I started this tread I was not doing so because I was "concerned" about others, per se.
I was simply expressing my opinion and wanted to get some responses from other people about their opinion.

My larger point is that I believe we all have some type of sexual acts that we find repulsive.
Even those people who are going to no doubt call me judgmental, have some sexual acts that they would be disgusted by.

“Cool Like That”

Everywhere

#17 Aug 31, 2009
franko wrote:
<quoted text>congratualtoins IKE ... in just a few posts you have already attracted a few of these weirdos onto your thread ....
The weirdest/worst are incest, pedophiles, beastality, and necropheilia ...
I welcome all to join in on this discussion,
even those who would totally disagree with me.

I think it can make for a healthy discussion
and exchange of ideas.

I'm sure you will get some people coming here to act childish, rude, or disrespectful, but that is the case with most threads.

However, I enjoy reading people's different points of view on this matter.

“Try Me”

Since: Jun 08

N/A

#18 Aug 31, 2009
Weirdest is abstinence.
B-arf

United States

#19 Aug 31, 2009
Well how about toilet sex? That has to be about as low and disgusting as a person can get. I can't imagine drinking my partner's urine or mouthing a big long turd that is on it's way out of someone's backside...YUCK!!!
Trollop

United States

#20 Aug 31, 2009
stemaxgizmo wrote:
I do not wish to be respected by you!!! That is the difference. Quit being a cry baby and man up! I am thrilled you dislike me.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 2 min winsumlosesum 9,723
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min MikeRod0789 651,156
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 2 min rahul 00919549274035 10,488
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min Hollyhills87 86,018
23 yr old m wants 3some in ohio in bi 2 min sugarberry 8
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min smoken hot couple 672,488
Any guys wanna play? 2 min Imatt117 12
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Dominateme21 306,144
More from around the web