Girls/babysitters being seduced by couple

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Just wondering

Cremorne, Australia

#1 Jan 31, 2011
I was just wondering if anybody had any stories aBout this or had this as a fantasy. My girlfriend recently told me that when she babysat she would often fantasize about it. Please be as detailed as you like
Rachel

UK

#2 Jan 31, 2011
Many, many years ago when I was 16 (I am now married with children) I used to babysit for a couple most Friday evenings.
I was paid 5 for the evening and the father would always insist that he took me home in his car.
On the way home we would stop in a quiet dark wooded area. I would let him feel and kiss my breasts and then let him take my panties off and he would play with my pussy. I would take out his penis and masturbate him until he ejaculated into some tissues.
We would then proceed to my house.
Why did I do this??
Because on top of the 5 I was paid, he would give me an extra 10 for the 15 minutes we spent in his car!!
I am sure his wife would have murdered him is she knew our secret.
Just wondering

Cremorne, Australia

#3 Jan 31, 2011
Ok so the wife wasn't involved? I'm mainly looking for people who have been involved or fantasizes about being involved with both the husband and wife the girl on girl part is the most important bit in my gfs fantasy cheers anyway. By the way do you ever have your kids babysat and if so do you have any fantasies about the babysitter
immasweetie;)

Roanoke, VA

#4 Jan 31, 2011
Im a babysitter and when I went to this one families house while there mom was at work. When the kids laid down to take a nap the dad would come over for lunch and he would sit real close to me and rub his hands all up my leg and then stick it his hand down my pants and I would give him an hj until he cam and he would have to change his clothes before going back to work. got paid real well that summer
Just wondering

Cremorne, Australia

#5 Jan 31, 2011
Um ok still not really what I'm after
Janey

Cremorne, Australia

#6 Feb 1, 2011
Just wondering wrote:
I was just wondering if anybody had any stories aBout this or had this as a fantasy. My girlfriend recently told me that when she babysat she would often fantasize about it. Please be as detailed as you like
Hey I actually have a fantasy very similar to this I'm 18 and bi the couple baby-sit for a fairly young she's 27 and I think he's 30 she is beautiful and very attractive and my fantasy is mainly about me get with her. Her husband only really comes in because I like the thought of her making me go down on a guy and having him fuck me while I go down on her. hope that's what you were after I'd love if it ever happened for real
Michael

London, UK

#8 Feb 1, 2011
"Just wondering" and "Janey"
Both posting from Longueville, Australia

Hmmmmm .....looks a bit too much of a coincidence to me.

Since: Jan 11

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Feb 1, 2011
Any babysitters wanna f**k

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 1 min tagz08 70,283
mmmm horny 1 min Jada xx 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Chris 743,168
Rate my c**k on k...!k (Nov '13) 1 min ohmy01 4,372
GAY B BM Pins exchange - starting again (Oct '13) 2 min 7EFCB952 3,649
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 2 min Sam 23,644
Bi/gay teens near pittsburgh pa? (May '13) 2 min Swager 540
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min susanna 99,138
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min dario foccio 739,435
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Dexx_wowza 352,998