Since: Jun 11

Fort Worth, TX

#159 Jun 18, 2011
I have done it also. I days the traffic is bad I usually cover myself and keep going. People don't even notice though it's noticeable. Would be sweet if a woman so and smiled or something. Guess I gotta keep trying.
Also would leave my zipper down while riding my bike. Never fails. At 45 mph and above the air gets in and gets me hard.
HoldTheRod

United States

#160 Jun 19, 2011
Sizzie wrote:
I do often especially because I dont have a quiet vibrator. Usually, I wait till the evenings if there's not a quiet road around. I put on a skirt, hop in the car, and bust out my beloved electric toothbrush. Sometimes I'll put a really fat marker in my p**** too. It feels really great, but I find myself wanting to be more of an exhibitionist. The other night while I was making my run I drove around topless as well, fun stuff.
Sounds like fun, want to chat? Email me
chiefslovecafe@gmail.com
HoldTheRod

United States

#161 Jun 19, 2011
Fae wrote:
I'm a woman, and yes, I do.
I would like you to email me.
chiefslovecafe@gmail.com
HoldTheRod

United States

#162 Jun 19, 2011
veriminiskirt wrote:
I was driving home tonight, had my convertible top down, my skirt up,my hand between my legs..and I did flash a few ti**y shots..Talk about having a blast! I drove 10 miles past my destination, and back just because I was having so much fun!
I would love to go for a drive with you.
chiefslovecafe@gmail.com
HoldTheRod

United States

#163 Jun 19, 2011
Kitty wrote:
I've never masturbated while driving, but if I'm in the mood for a little male attention, I'll give one of my breasts a little squeeze or pull up on my bra strap through my shirt.
Can I play with the Kitty????
HoldTheRod

United States

#164 Jun 19, 2011
Elena wrote:
On a long boring drive I wear dress or skirt with no undies. Will start fingering then switch to a small toy. If I get too hot with that I'll pull over and pump myself with a large dildo. My orgasms are too violent to chance driving during a climax.
Can I drive for you???
Sunset

Montebello, CA

#165 Jun 20, 2011
had a rough day at work. Heading to Hollywood Blvd. I'm thinking that I will be naked within the hour, just me and my toys. Getting hard as a rock just thinking about it. Anyone looking for a show, just look over your left shoulder.
crazymike

United States

#166 Jul 5, 2011
i love riding around nude and jerking off i like for those truck drivers to watch
Join Free
Scott

United States

#167 Jul 5, 2011
In high school my GF would not have sex because she wanted to save herself. But she would jac# me off while I was driving she home. That took control and clean up, but it was great to see how high I could shoot it.
Rambo

Salem, SC

#168 Sep 8, 2011
SouthernSpice wrote:
I'm a married female, 48 yr olds. Yesterday when driving alone, feeling especially horney, i exposed my self. I pulled down by blouse & pulled my breasts out of my bra. My nipples where hard and my big tits where held upright so the on coming trucks could see. It got me so excited andt i finger myself. Yes I looked them in the eyes as they passed. My large breast raised high and back arched, my pussy wet in the seat as I diddled myself to climax.
Damn, thats why its so hot in Texas..Would have loved to watch you...mm mm mm
Rambo

Salem, SC

#170 Sep 8, 2011
Need some female attention badly...
Rambo

Salem, SC

#171 Sep 8, 2011
crazymike wrote:
i love riding around nude and jerking off i like for those truck drivers to watch
I think thats hot,like to watch myself..I'd enjoy watching a male or female doing that...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#172 Sep 8, 2011
Yes I did it several times when I was 18 or 19 on an interstate drive and in too much of a hurry to stop for a wank.

Years ago I heard of a couple where the woman was sucking the guy off and when he came he crashed, She He bled to death and she choked on his cock. Its a true story I actually read about it in the newspaper that was a regular daily newspaper, that reported the story in rather demure termanology

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#173 Sep 8, 2011
I'm in my truck in a parking deck right now rubbing one out. *smiles*
Anonymous

United States

#174 Oct 19, 2011
Sizzie wrote:
I do often especially because I dont have a quiet vibrator. Usually, I wait till the evenings if there's not a quiet road around. I put on a skirt, hop in the car, and bust out my beloved electric toothbrush. Sometimes I'll put a really fat marker in my p**** too. It feels really great, but I find myself wanting to be more of an exhibitionist. The other night while I was making my run I drove around topless as well, fun stuff.
keep up the good work ,give a show to truckers.
Bighorneyguy

Bartlesville, OK

#175 Dec 30, 2011
SouthernSpice wrote:
I'm a married female, 48 yr olds. Yesterday when driving alone, feeling especially horney, i exposed my self. I pulled down by blouse & pulled my breasts out of my bra. My nipples where hard and my big tits where held upright so the on coming trucks could see. It got me so excited andt i finger myself. Yes I looked them in the eyes as they passed. My large breast raised high and back arched, my pussy wet in the seat as I diddled myself to climax.
Ever in oklahoma im always driving at night jerking off would love to join you sometime

“Life's Short”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#176 Dec 30, 2011
Bighorneyguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever in oklahoma im always driving at night jerking off would love to join you sometime
Bighorneyguy, Do you ever go to Louisiana?
Bighorneyguy

Bartlesville, OK

#177 Dec 31, 2011
SweetHonestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Bighorneyguy, Do you ever go to Louisiana?
Neva been to louisiana but I kno I wish I can finally drive down the road and stop to look in a car and she a woman playing with her self havent seent that yet and would really love to see that and maybe join her to I also love phone sex I did that while driving down the road its fun and hard to focus on road lol

“Life's Short”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#178 Jan 1, 2012
Bighorneyguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Neva been to louisiana but I kno I wish I can finally drive down the road and stop to look in a car and she a woman playing with her self havent seent that yet and would really love to see that and maybe join her to I also love phone sex I did that while driving down the road its fun and hard to focus on road lol
Sounds like you make the most of your time on the road. Want to talk? Click on my name and messege me.

Since: Jan 12

Bartlesville, OK

#179 Jan 1, 2012
SweetHonestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you make the most of your time on the road. Want to talk? Click on my name and messege me.
I clicked on ur name but I cant do anything after that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What sweets would you let inside you girls? 1 min Sammy Boy 31
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min punhetas2000 694,515
Bi or Gay guys in or around the tamworth, uk ar... (Feb '12) 1 min carlos 3,918
Let's hear from WOMEN whose husbands c@cks are ... (Mar '10) 2 min Becky2093 673
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Josh 704,056
horny women 2 min Trooper71 5,265
Stockings today 2 min cdlover 12
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Random 327,542
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Conoro1234 93,069
Dirty ki...k 5 min naughtyxsarah 38,266
More from around the web