Since: Jul 09

Slough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2009

Had b/j many times. I love a naked woman in the car when I'm driving.
I do get hormy when driving long distance's
humpin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

i like to hump the gear shifter because it vibrates and gives me a great orgasm ooh yes im masterbatin right now
humpin a cock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

i want a penis to fu** me so hard in my a** that i can hear his balls slapping against me
humpin a penis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

i love masterbating i hump everthing im humping the phone right now
jeff -the real one

Imperial Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

humpin a penis wrote:
i love masterbating i hump everthing im humping the phone right now
I stroke my C0 ck in the truck whenever I pass through this little city not too far. It is hot there and the girls that are out wear nothing to stay cool. As soo as I see the exit sign on the freeway my d1 ck springs up stiff and i stroke it until a hottie smiles at me. A lot of the time the girls like it, I get harder than usual when a hot girl wants to see where my hand is.
brian turley

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2009

what i would give to see that!!!!!!
Sizzie wrote:
I do often especially because I dont have a quiet vibrator. Usually, I wait till the evenings if there's not a quiet road around. I put on a skirt, hop in the car, and bust out my beloved electric toothbrush. Sometimes I'll put a really fat marker in my p**** too. It feels really great, but I find myself wanting to be more of an exhibitionist. The other night while I was making my run I drove around topless as well, fun stuff.
brian turley

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2009

what i would give to se that samsmith9918@yahoo.com
Scott

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2009

Rock_Out wrote:
this is possible?! i doubt it is where i live-- the tri-state area with all the crazy f*cking drivers.
Thats why they drive like that!
Join Free
horny trucker

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2009

i often masturbate while driving.and have seen women and men in cars drive by just wish that they weren't in such a hurry when they go by
horny trucker

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2009

veriminiskirt wrote:
I was driving home tonight, had my convertible top down, my skirt up,my hand between my legs..and I did flash a few ti**y shots..Talk about having a blast! I drove 10 miles past my destination, and back just because I was having so much fun!
you go girl thx keeps us alert
hanky panky 3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2009

A Wife wrote:
As a married woman I would enjoy driving by and seeing a other men playing with themselves.
I'm a truck driver, and saw a young guy wacking
yesterday. Girls flash us a lot, but it is rare to see one playing with herself. Have you masturbated while driving? I wish more females
would.
hanky panky 3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2009

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't done this in a long time though.
I do plan to do it again soon.I jus hope my partner doesn't act too shy!lol
I can't imagine your partner complaining about
getting a BJ while driving. wear a short skirt with no panties, so we get a nice view.
miss saigon

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2009

I used to drive alone from Houston to Kansas City. Long drive, and the most direct way isn't on interstates. A long boring haul, at a time before CD players in the dashboard. I was single at the time. I had a lot of time on my hands to daydream, and daydreaming about the women I had known but never been involved with would get me hot and bothered. And that's how I discovered do it yourself behind the wheel while driving back roads. No truckers to impress. I'm sure no lady ever saw anything. Kept a rag in the car to drop my load into. Although I only did this in light traffic, it was still a bit risky. I had dark fantasies of crashing, after which the highway patrol would find me unconscious with my dick out and come on my hand. Never took my pants off.

Pumping and coming was OK but not great. The lewdest bit was finding a lot of precum under my the foreskin at the start, hard proof of how hot and bothered I had been over the previous half hour or so. 5 years later, I met the person I'm married to. Chapter closed.
bork

Brisbane, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

I love to as a man. To catch a woman's eye while on the freeway is always a rush. Some ignore me, but a few smile.
bugout2day

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

I do it alot while driving home from work. Rush hour traffic sucks so I break it up with some self pleasure. There are alot of women that have seen me doing it and seem to like it for the most part!

“not actually into poo play!”

Since: Feb 09

nj...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Yea, so i've only done this once....it was a looong drive from Florida to NJ. and anyone who frequents I-95 knows how boring it can be...so at about 4am i got anxious and decided to give it a try...so i fell back a few hundred ft behind a truck, and gave it a go...I would rather Road Head...but it was still fun Haha. i havn't really had the erg to do it again since then...

I would only recommend it if you can control your car as you bust..could be hazardous to Noobs
ALFAOMEGA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Putting people at risk and just not giving a damn. At the moment you die you will see what I am talking about. God will pass judgement. Shame on all of you. No one wants to watch a pervert except another pervert. Good luck with this sick act you do. Stay home perverts, stay home sick-O's.

There is no excuse for perversion.

“not actually into poo play!”

Since: Feb 09

nj...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

ALFAOMEGA wrote:
Putting people at risk and just not giving a damn. At the moment you die you will see what I am talking about. God will pass judgement. Shame on all of you. No one wants to watch a pervert except another pervert. Good luck with this sick act you do. Stay home perverts, stay home sick-O's.
There is no excuse for perversion.
and now your going to be looking in every car that you pass by hoping to catch a "pervert" like us going at it...just to add to your very own personal spank bank :-)....or will you live in fear that the person in the very next car over from you is endangering your life b/c they aren't an uptight prick like you? whatever it may be, Your G-d will pass judgment on you one day...and i'm sure you'll go to hell just like the rest of us "sinners" enjoy life...:-D

Since: Sep 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

I've done this twice, once while driving, the other while riding with someone else. The first time I did it though, was at 2am while driving home, I had opened up my jeans and started pulling it. As I finished, a truck drove past me just as I shot a load up towards the steering wheel. I didn't notice if they saw, but I think they did.
Hot Rod

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

Its like driving and auto with a stick shift, easy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6239 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 2 min Older men 14,088
Can sons really impregnate their mothers...? (Mar '10) 2 min Natasha 11
Any bbw or chubby girl wanna sext (Nov '12) 2 min melliott10000 325
My wife 3 min Arse sniff 10
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Daves444 433,971
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min latinomeat69 328,523
Any other guys had fun with truckers at service... 3 min Sam 2
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min kate 1,902
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min 16 year old guy 239,514