Hearing others having sex makes me horny.

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curious joe

Ringwood, Australia

#1 Feb 25, 2011
I love to hear people having sex, it makes me so horny, and my wife loves it too.

“We are all entitled to a say!!”

Since: Jan 11

UK

#2 Feb 25, 2011
I think this is the same for most people
anonymous

Hamilton, OH

#3 Feb 25, 2011
I think we all have some inhibitions against having sex... especially if we have never done it before... we have to in effect give ourselves the permission to have sex...
Alcohol is infamous for lowering these inhibitions.

seeing, or hearing, or knowing that another couple is having sex nearby is an aphrodasiac...
It kind of helps get everybody else excited and in the mood, and helps every body along toward giving themselves the permission they need to indulge.

When we were in high school, I would often pair up on a double date with a more experienced couple who were already sexually active... we'd grab some booze, spike it with some high proof rum or moonshine, and go park or whatever... and pretty soon the other guy and his girl would be in the back seat going at it... I'd be making out with my girl and pretty soon she would be good n ready and wanting it too...sometimes it even got so wild that we would end up swapping partners, his girl didn't care... I broke in more than one virgin that way in his back or front seat... It was a turn on for them, too. The older girl would kind of befriend teh girl I was going out with, and sort of help her along...

“"That's the berries, Norman!"”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 25, 2011
Depends. Hearing my parents having sex would be a total turn-off.

I was in a motel a couple weeks ago, on the road alone. About 10:30, I was already in bed, had to be up early. Heard a couple, 20something by the sound of their voices, enter the next room. Within a few minutes could her some low moans from her, which progressively got louder. She never got really loud, but loud enough she had to know someone could hear. I had some self love just before bed, so it was sexy, but did nothing else for me.

Then it happened again about an hour later.

Then again a little later.

Four times that night that I woke up to. He never made any noise until the last one, when he kind of grunted a little right at the end.

Like I said, sexy. But d@mmit, a man needs his sleep, haha.

I think they knew exactly what they were doing.
curious joe

Carrum Downs, Australia

#5 Feb 26, 2011
My wife is very vocal when we have sex, especially when I have a mate sleeping over,she gets turned on by letting them know that she is having sex.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 26, 2011
yea it really is, there's a great amateur adult video of a girl overhearing her roommate having sex, one of the best ones i've seen. Once in mexico i stayed at a place where there were two rooms across the hall from each other but there was a door that you had to key in to get to the hallway(if that makes any sense), but one night i heard them having sex and the girl sounded really good. I walked up to the door to hear better, they kept going for a bit, but stopped so i went back, they came out and left, but when they left, they left their door wide open and i snuck in and sniffed her panties, it was awesome!
never told anyone that, but there you go.
Loveitloud

North Richland Hills, TX

#7 Jun 2, 2012
DrVanNostrund wrote:
yea it really is, there's a great amateur adult video of a girl overhearing her roommate having sex, one of the best ones i've seen. Once in mexico i stayed at a place where there were two rooms across the hall from each other but there was a door that you had to key in to get to the hallway(if that makes any sense), but one night i heard them having sex and the girl sounded really good. I walked up to the door to hear better, they kept going for a bit, but stopped so i went back, they came out and left, but when they left, they left their door wide open and i snuck in and sniffed her panties, it was awesome!
never told anyone that, but there you go.

What was the name of the video and where is it?
jerry

AOL

#8 Jun 2, 2012
oh yes hearing others makes me really horny
Join Free
jerry

AOL

#9 Jun 2, 2012
My 18 yr old granddaughter and her bf were travelling with me and we shared a hotel room. We had turned the lights out and after about an hour I was still awake. I heard them whispering. She said "my grandpa is right there so we have to be real quiet." They made out for about fifteen minutes and then i heard her whisper that she had a rubber in her purse. She quietly got up and I could dimly see her naked in the light filtering through the curtains. She slipped over and got a condom out of her purse and I heard her rip it open. She got back in bed and said let me roll it on. Then he slowly and quietly mounted her under the covers. i couldn't really see them other than a hump under the covers but i could hear them moving. I had never been so horny in my life. I quietly stroked my hardon while they were doing it. She soon let a little moan and whispered "Oh sh** i'm ku*ing". He rolled off of her. I stopped stroking mine for a while and when i thought they were asleep i finished off.
White Guy

Salina, OK

#10 Jun 2, 2012
jerry wrote:
My 18 yr old granddaughter and her bf were travelling with me and we shared a hotel room. We had turned the lights out and after about an hour I was still awake. I heard them whispering. She said "my grandpa is right there so we have to be real quiet." They made out for about fifteen minutes and then i heard her whisper that she had a rubber in her purse. She quietly got up and I could dimly see her naked in the light filtering through the curtains. She slipped over and got a condom out of her purse and I heard her rip it open. She got back in bed and said let me roll it on. Then he slowly and quietly mounted her under the covers. i couldn't really see them other than a hump under the covers but i could hear them moving. I had never been so horny in my life. I quietly stroked my hardon while they were doing it. She soon let a little moan and whispered "Oh sh** i'm ku*ing". He rolled off of her. I stopped stroking mine for a while and when i thought they were asleep i finished off.
Would you like to have her to?
jerry

AOL

#11 Jun 3, 2012
She is very pretty and very sexy and if not my granddaughter, yes. But I would never do anything like that to her even if she wanted to. I am there to protect her and i condsider her body as sacred and definintly off limits to me.
FeistyFem

United States

#12 Jun 3, 2012
anonymous wrote:
I think we all have some inhibitions against having sex... especially if we have never done it before... we have to in effect give ourselves the permission to have sex...
Alcohol is infamous for lowering these inhibitions.
seeing, or hearing, or knowing that another couple is having sex nearby is an aphrodasiac...
It kind of helps get everybody else excited and in the mood, and helps every body along toward giving themselves the permission they need to indulge.
When we were in high school, I would often pair up on a double date with a more experienced couple who were already sexually active... we'd grab some booze, spike it with some high proof rum or moonshine, and go park or whatever... and pretty soon the other guy and his girl would be in the back seat going at it... I'd be making out with my girl and pretty soon she would be good n ready and wanting it too...sometimes it even got so wild that we would end up swapping partners, his girl didn't care... I broke in more than one virgin that way in his back or front seat... It was a turn on for them, too. The older girl would kind of befriend teh girl I was going out with, and sort of help her along...
Damn that's brilliant and incredibly sexy!
FeistyFem

United States

#13 Jun 3, 2012
I LOVE listening to people have sex. Especially when the guy moans and grunts a lot. Mmmm... I'm getting wet just thinking about it.
Bobby

Dublin, Ireland

#14 Jun 3, 2012
FeistyFem wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn that's brilliant and incredibly sexy!
We had sex in the same room as a half sleeping friend one time. He got the biggest boner. It was a turn on for us too, not that we needed to be turned on any more.

So hot we would try it again. Maybe next time he is sleeping over?
panTsniffer

Euless, TX

#16 Jun 4, 2012
i had a roomate who was a little hottie & she would always go in her room with different guys after walking around in her tshirt & panties and i could easily hear them having sex since the door to her room was left partially open most times!
i couldnt help jerking it while sniffing a pair of her used stinky panties i grabbed off the bathroom floor mmm!
Nicki

United States

#17 Aug 24, 2012
curious joe wrote:
My wife is very vocal when we have sex, especially when I have a mate sleeping over,she gets turned on by letting them know that she is having sex.
call me I wanna hear it4782139971
Brandan4

Syracuse, NY

#18 Aug 24, 2012
Nicki wrote:
<quoted text> call me I wanna hear it4782139971
Lets make noise together
Just4fun

Broadview Heights, OH

#19 Aug 24, 2012
Nicki wrote:
Hi Nikki, the first time i heard this was when i was 19 working in a hotel in Tampa, OMG! The sounds coming from those rooms at night! I would get so hard I almost cracked just listening. But one woman was just incredible. Would love to tell you how she/they sounded..
Just4fun

Broadview Heights, OH

#20 Aug 24, 2012
Nicki wrote:
Nikki, is that your real number? What area is that??

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#21 Aug 24, 2012
I was staying at a Motel in Ocean Beach Maryland with my girlfriend when we heard a couple next door having sex. It sounded like they were right next to us. Our rooms were separated by doors so you could turn both rooms into one if you wanted to, we peeked under the doors and discovered that there was about a 1" gap between the bottom of the door and the floor allowing us thigh down view of the action. The woman was a little older than us and very Vocal! She sounded incredibly sexy. His name was Charlie, we knew this because she must have called out his name like ten times while they were having sex. When they were done, my girl and I got up off the floor like a couple of pervs and went to the shower where we had some amazing sex ourselves! We started vaginally then ended with anal from behind. This was the first time she squirted with my c*ck in her ass. She rubbed herself furiously as she came and came. I will never forget that day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny women 2 min blondie1975 5,506
Couple skype sex! (Apr '13) 2 min add1979 skype 175
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min james555 707,383
Girls do you enjoy wearing skirts with no panti... (Jun '11) 3 min bradyjoe13 752
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Girleen 93,601
what are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (Jul '11) 3 min avon5735 29,840
Dirty ki...k 3 min quikrider 41,270
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min dcrbo225 699,672
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Blackhawx73 330,095
More from around the web