First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jiffy

Odenville, AL

#1 May 30, 2011
It is quite well known that all throufg Asi and some other places mothers and other caretakers believe masturbation of infants for several years increases the size of his penis.
Could any of u mothers tell me if it is really true what is an infant boys reaction when having aan orgasm Dr Alfred Kinsey in his book said is quite convulsive. Of course that's because the pleasure is so intense. The same reaction when the caregiver fellates him to climax. I understand this is common for british nannies to do that.
Tim

Minneapolis, MN

#2 May 30, 2011
Jiffy wrote:
It is quite well known that all throufg Asi and some other places mothers and other caretakers believe masturbation of infants for several years increases the size of his penis.
Could any of u mothers tell me if it is really true what is an infant boys reaction when having aan orgasm Dr Alfred Kinsey in his book said is quite convulsive. Of course that's because the pleasure is so intense. The same reaction when the caregiver fellates him to climax. I understand this is common for british nannies to do that.
Well I can see that your mother left you all alone. That tells us all why you have a small penis.

“Surfer Dog”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 May 30, 2011
Jiffy wrote:
What?
nurse_caregiver 3131

Woodburn, OR

#4 May 30, 2011
Well when you say "British nannies" it's kind of false because it happens all over the world in all cultures, and it follows the same idea that a girl's breasts will be larger if they get massaged regularly when she begins puberty. Whether it's genitals her breasts, what you're doing is increasing blood flow and sending messages along the nerves that report pleasure to the brain. Just like when you massaged any area, you increase blood flow. The idea is that when you increase blood flow and exercise the nerves in those areas, you may not make the male sex organ bigger and you may not make the breasts larger, but they will be more sensitive and pleasure one that point comes in the person's life. Also for males you can help their lifelong enjoyment of sex by NOT CIRCUMCISING. Not only is that a totally unnecessary and rather barbaric thing to do in the realm of genital mutilation, but for the life of that person the sensitive head of the penis will become rubbed against clothing and desensitized to a degree. Men who are allowed to keep their foreskin enjoy sex much more, and tend to last longer during intercourse. So massage those areas not for some cosmetic defect in the future, but as a therapy to help your baby grow up to be a happier person in their adult life!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 May 30, 2011
nurse_caregiver 3131 wrote:
Well when you say "British nannies" it's kind of false because it happens all over the world in all cultures, and it follows the same idea that a girl's breasts will be larger if they get massaged regularly when she begins puberty. Whether it's genitals her breasts, what you're doing is increasing blood flow and sending messages along the nerves that report pleasure to the brain. Just like when you massaged any area, you increase blood flow. The idea is that when you increase blood flow and exercise the nerves in those areas, you may not make the male sex organ bigger and you may not make the breasts larger, but they will be more sensitive and pleasure one that point comes in the person's life. Also for males you can help their lifelong enjoyment of sex by NOT CIRCUMCISING. Not only is that a totally unnecessary and rather barbaric thing to do in the realm of genital mutilation, but for the life of that person the sensitive head of the penis will become rubbed against clothing and desensitized to a degree. Men who are allowed to keep their foreskin enjoy sex much more, and tend to last longer during intercourse. So massage those areas not for some cosmetic defect in the future, but as a therapy to help your baby grow up to be a happier person in their adult life!
Very educational.. Still think its wrong to do them things to babies
zer

Basingstoke, UK

#8 May 30, 2011
Prettiladii wrote:
<quoted text>
Very educational.. Still think its wrong to do them things to babies
heh ive done it to a pre teen and her tits got hard and her little bald cun@t swelled ...it was great ,.....dont get mad i was 12 to
Jill

Solihull, UK

#9 May 30, 2011
zer wrote:
<quoted text>heh ive done it to a pre teen and her tits got hard and her little bald cun@t swelled ...it was great ,.....dont get mad i was 12 to
Very nice, but 12 is not an infant.
Colin

Solihull, UK

#10 May 30, 2011
Jiffy wrote:
I understand this is common for british nannies to do that.
Too late to protest now. The Brits kept the nannies, the Americans got the Puritan Fathers.
Join Free

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 May 30, 2011
Um im not a fan of anything thats young I think you men and woman are disqusting and have major issues... There children let them explore with kids there own age. my heart goes out to you pedos that you get bettet soon with ya sick minds
bobb

Mount Vernon, OH

#13 May 30, 2011
When I was in my early teens, I had a su*ck buddy a year older then I, he had a little brother,(1 or 2yo)
One day we were alone and going at it and his little brother started cryingn needing changed, so we stopped and brought him into bed with us to change him, while washing him he got a "stiffy" and Brian said watch this and began to stroke him, his eyes opened up and his little arms and legs got flailing about, and he made loud mewing sounds,
Brian got hard and I moved around and went down on him, and then he went down on the child, Rather sick but it worked for him I guess,,
I ran into Brian some 20 years later, and he told me that he and Steven began having s*x when the boy was 9 and its been going on since.
Since I've been doing the same with my stepbrother, I can't find fault I guess, but wonder if he had "hurt" the child in some way, by introducing him to gay s*x so soon.
Dave

Solihull, UK

#15 May 31, 2011
bobb wrote:
[snipped]......... but wonder if he had "hurt" the child in some way, by introducing him to gay s*x so soon.
I would tend to doubt it. One result culd be that the child may grow up with a greater tolerance of the gay society whilst deciding whether or not to be a part of it. Very likely he will discover girls and the far greater joys that feminine company yields.

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Since: Jul 10

Ventura

#16 May 31, 2011
Jiffy wrote:
No, no, no... This is just wrong. You know its wrong.

Someone report this thread please if it hasn't been already. I can't do it from my phone.
PPP

Solihull, UK

#17 May 31, 2011
Its Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone report this thread please if it hasn't been already. I can't do it from my phone.
You obviously have access to the internet !!!

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Ventura

#18 May 31, 2011
PPP wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have access to the internet !!!
You obviously don't have a point!!!
PPP

Solihull, UK

#19 May 31, 2011
Its Tim wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously don't have a point!!!
The point is that you can do any reporting via the internet. That should have been obvious.

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Ventura

#20 May 31, 2011
PPP wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that you can do any reporting via the internet. That should have been obvious.
You really should stick to being an idiot in the privacy of your own home, rather than out in public, as it were.

If I had the ability to report it myself, I would do so. If I had the ability to report it myself, I wouldn't ask others to do so. If you took two seconds to read my original post, you might have noticed I said I can't do it on my phone. I said that for a reason.

You see, to access this site via cell phone, I have to use the mobile version. The mobile version is very limited in features. The full site is too complex for my phone to process, trying to do so locks it up. My phone is my only internet access.

So instead of arguing with me about this and wasting both our times, do yourself a favor and remove your head from your rear. The air is much better out here.
Tim

Minneapolis, MN

#21 May 31, 2011
Its Tim wrote:
<quoted text>You really should stick to being an idiot in the privacy of your own home, rather than out in public, as it were.
If I had the ability to report it myself, I would do so. If I had the ability to report it myself, I wouldn't ask others to do so. If you took two seconds to read my original post, you might have noticed I said I can't do it on my phone. I said that for a reason.
You see, to access this site via cell phone, I have to use the mobile version. The mobile version is very limited in features. The full site is too complex for my phone to process, trying to do so locks it up. My phone is my only internet access.
So instead of arguing with me about this and wasting both our times, do yourself a favor and remove your head from your rear. The air is much better out here.
You are so full of crap!!
With your phone you can report it. Why can I use my phone and my phone is very old. You should tell him about what YOU posted. What was that Its Tim? Was it that you would have sex with your DAUGHTER if you ever had one? You posted that! At what age would YOU start? Please its tim TRY and defend yourself on this one you child lover.

“Surfer Dog”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#22 May 31, 2011
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>You are so full of crap!!
With your phone you can report it. Why can I use my phone and my phone is very old. You should tell him about what YOU posted. What was that Its Tim? Was it that you would have sex with your DAUGHTER if you ever had one? You posted that! At what age would YOU start? Please its tim TRY and defend yourself on this one you child lover.
Hey be nice to it's Tim, maybe he totally changed and turned over a new leaf. All this sudden he's such a nice guy. LOL
PPP

Solihull, UK

#23 Jun 1, 2011
Kickbacks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey be nice to it's Tim, maybe he totally changed and turned over a new leaf. All this sudden he's such a nice guy. LOL
Nice, but unfortunately just a little retarded, would be my guess - judging my his/her/its posts.

Oh, and just not VERY nice.
Jeeves

Solihull, UK

#24 Jun 1, 2011
Its Tim, nice but dim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min kwpeco 632,896
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min randommaurice 278,664
VERY intimate wife vids to enjoy 9 min 2puppies 7
Facetime 9 min jws19 12
What bra and panties have you girls got on too day 9 min barebackisbest 20
Flashing cock (Mar '13) 9 min blackhelmet 233
anyone been gangbanged (Jan '09) 10 min E too 1,919
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 10 min kyle 454,995
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 12 min tiff21F 75,664
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 15 min Nnn 596,993